Other Gourmet Foods:
Coffee & Tea
Tastefully Simple
Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!

Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!

Delicious and hot

Comments about Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!:

Like everything made by Tastefully Simple, this chai is delicious! It has the perfect amount of spices and is so creamy and good. It's a bit expensive, but it comes with quite a few servings and certainly cheaper than a coffee house. This is definitely a perfect hot drink for a cold day.

YMMM I Can Taste It When I Just Say the Words

from Fond Du Lac, WI

Comments about Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!:

My Chai is unbelievable!  I am hooked on it!  I always have at least 2 canisters of it in my cupboard, and one in my Sunday school cupboard.  I make a cup of My Chai and I have others running to get some for themselves.  It has a rich scent, but the taste is even more aromatic.  It tingles my senses when I drink or smell it.  Some chai tea products are too heavy on the cinammon, but not My Chai.  They did this one just perfect.  I have a hard time putting down the cup, as I have an urge to smell it as well as drink it.  My Chai can be purchased from the Tastefully Simple website or from home parties.  They sell all wonderful products; spices, drink mixes, desserts, and to die for beer bread, as well as many other goodies.  Whenever we go to any social gathering, I always take along some food  that was made with Tastefully Simple's products.

Deb

Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai! - great treat for a great price

from Cookeville, TN

Comments about Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!:

I love this product!  It is a great treat.  I love that it comes in a canister so I can make the Chai the strength that I like it.  I also love that it is a year round drink, can be made hot or cold.

Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai is addicting!

from Wellsville, PA

Comments about Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!:

I received the Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai for a gift one year. It is one of the best chai's I have ever had. It is so nice to be able to enjoy it from the comfort of your own home instead of having to drive to my favorite coffee shop to get my fix. It makes a great gift for the holidays, even for yourself, tee hee. The blend of spices in this drink seem just right. Sometimes the ginger tends to over power everything else in these mixes.

Tastefully Simple Oh My! Chai is delicious and a must have!

from Granger, IN

Comments about Tastefully Simple Oh My Chai!:

Tastefully Simple's Oh My Chai! is one of the very best hot drink mixes I have ever had.  I am almost addicted to it.  The taste is very smoothe and rich, but not too sweet.  If you like Chai, you will love this!  It is definitely worth it to find a consultant and order some!