3,534 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Discount Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites
efavormart

Summary

Your best source for wedding and party supplies

Read 3,534 Reviews

efavormart

I have now ordered twice from this site.

I have now ordered twice from this site. I would highly recommend this company for ribbon. I have not bought anything else from them, but ribbons are very nice.

This...Read complete review

This site is easy to maneuver, you can edit, review, continue shopping, etc. I really like that.

My first shipment of ribbons arrived with some broken plastic on the ends and other ribbon spools were broken, etc. I wrote a long letter to EFavorMart.com and they responded immediately and we settled for a gift card that was more than a fair $ amount. I was impressed, grateful and quite content. I like that this company stands behind what they say.

I also used the Live Chat twice and it was excellent.

Highest rating for EFavorMart from me.

BEWARE!!! Stay away...bad product and bad service

I purchased several items from this store. My mistake, I didn't read the reviews carefully before purchasing online. I received the merchandise after 10 days. Firstly, the box was damaged with tears on the the sides and bottom. The items were not neatly packed, and no padding to protect them from damage. I bought flowers, ivy garlands, etc. They were just thrown in the box like garbage. Upon inspection, 2 of the ivy garlands were missing. I asked for the pieces to be sent, but was told that shipping would cost them more than the items...so ended up offering me a refund for a few dollars. When I refused the refund, their solution was to send me another pack that I would have to pay for in full. Each pack has 8 pieces. In other words, I would have to buy another 8 pieces to replace the 2 pieces that they erroneously missed! Also, very disappointed about the quality of the items. They were supposed to be silk but they look more like plastic to me. I will never in my life buy from this store again. SO BEWARE!!!

Would have preferred to order by phone!

from Orlando FL

Comments about efavormart:

Would have preferred to order by phone!
Do not appreciate time delays and lack of shipping commitment

I am so happy I found this site.

from CT

Comments about efavormart:

I am so happy I found this site. I had ordered a sample and received it yesterday omg is all I can say. Just gorgeous save me hundreds on my daughters centerpieces, thank you guys. Must say though one of the mirrors was broken when I received it.

Great selection of wedding accesories

Love you

My order is over $100.

from San Antonio, Texas

Comments about efavormart:

My order is over $100.00. My bill does not reflect free shipping. Why is that?

I can't believe how great the prices are!

from Platteville, Wi

Comments about efavormart:

I can't believe how great the prices are! And such beautiful product!

You always have a good variety of flowers and beautiful t...

from Sikeston, MO

Comments about efavormart:

You always have a good variety of flowers and beautiful table runners. This is my third time ordering with efavormart.

THIS IS ALWAYS VERY STRESSFUL.

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about efavormart:

THIS IS ALWAYS VERY STRESSFUL. THE DISCOUNT NEVER WORKS. I ALWAYS HAVE TO REQUEST MY CREDIT BACK TO MY CREDIT CARD AND HAVE TO KEEP MONITORING MY CREDIT CARD BECAUSE IT'S NOT ALWAYS DONE AS PROMISE.

tooooo much fun :)