3,534 reviews
Other E-commerce Websites:
Discount Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites
efavormart

Summary

Your best source for wedding and party supplies

Read 3,534 Reviews

efavormart

I have now ordered twice from this site.

I have now ordered twice from this site. I would highly recommend this company for ribbon. I have not bought anything else from them, but ribbons are very nice.

This...Read complete review

This site is easy to maneuver, you can edit, review, continue shopping, etc. I really like that.

My first shipment of ribbons arrived with some broken plastic on the ends and other ribbon spools were broken, etc. I wrote a long letter to EFavorMart.com and they responded immediately and we settled for a gift card that was more than a fair $ amount. I was impressed, grateful and quite content. I like that this company stands behind what they say.

I also used the Live Chat twice and it was excellent.

Highest rating for EFavorMart from me.

BEWARE!!! Stay away...bad product and bad service

I purchased several items from this store. My mistake, I didn't read the reviews carefully before purchasing online. I received the merchandise after 10 days. Firstly, the box was damaged with tears on the the sides and bottom. The items were not neatly packed, and no padding to protect them from damage. I bought flowers, ivy garlands, etc. They were just thrown in the box like garbage. Upon inspection, 2 of the ivy garlands were missing. I asked for the pieces to be sent, but was told that shipping would cost them more than the items...so ended up offering me a refund for a few dollars. When I refused the refund, their solution was to send me another pack that I would have to pay for in full. Each pack has 8 pieces. In other words, I would have to buy another 8 pieces to replace the 2 pieces that they erroneously missed! Also, very disappointed about the quality of the items. They were supposed to be silk but they look more like plastic to me. I will never in my life buy from this store again. SO BEWARE!!!

OK

from UNITED STATES

OK

I enjoy looking through your sales.

from Phila.

Comments about efavormart:

I enjoy looking through your sales.I have shopped with you for a few years now

Easy great

from New York

Easy great

I always use Efavormart.

from Snellville Georgia

Comments about efavormart:

I always use Efavormart.com for my event purchases it's always easy and fast too. I will continue to shop here

thanks easy

from portland

thanks easy

Excellent products and customer service.

from Gilbert AZ

Comments about efavormart:

Excellent products and customer service. Quick delivery.

Need item filter on your site sir.

from NJ

Comments about efavormart:

Need item filter on your site sir.

good