6,114 reviews
Other Health & Beauties:
Discount Websites, Flowers and Gift Websites
efavormart

Summary

Your best source for wedding and party supplies

Read 6,114 Reviews

efavormart

I have now ordered twice from this site.

I have now ordered twice from this site. I would highly recommend this company for ribbon. I have not bought anything else from them, but ribbons are very nice.

This...Read complete review

This site is easy to maneuver, you can edit, review, continue shopping, etc. I really like that.

My first shipment of ribbons arrived with some broken plastic on the ends and other ribbon spools were broken, etc. I wrote a long letter to EFavorMart.com and they responded immediately and we settled for a gift card that was more than a fair $ amount. I was impressed, grateful and quite content. I like that this company stands behind what they say.

I also used the Live Chat twice and it was excellent.

Highest rating for EFavorMart from me.

BEWARE!!! Stay away...bad product and bad service

I purchased several items from this store. My mistake, I didn't read the reviews carefully before purchasing online. I received the merchandise after 10 days. Firstly, the box was damaged with tears on the the sides and bottom. The items were not neatly packed, and no padding to protect them from damage. I bought flowers, ivy garlands, etc. They were just thrown in the box like garbage. Upon inspection, 2 of the ivy garlands were missing. I asked for the pieces to be sent, but was told that shipping would cost them more than the items...so ended up offering me a refund for a few dollars. When I refused the refund, their solution was to send me another pack that I would have to pay for in full. Each pack has 8 pieces. In other words, I would have to buy another 8 pieces to replace the 2 pieces that they erroneously missed! Also, very disappointed about the quality of the items. They were supposed to be silk but they look more like plastic to me. I will never in my life buy from this store again. SO BEWARE!!!

Organza dilemma

from New York

Comments about efavormart:

The 6 x 9 bag and I purchased originally did not fit the merchandise we needed to accommodate the bag. The representative went way beyond expectation to make sure that I received a bag that fits our needs and that we were extremely happy with. This is the type of company I prefer doing business with one that will not stop until the customer satisfied

Shopping was Great!

excellent

This site is awesome.

from Killeen, TX

Comments about efavormart:

This site is awesome... I am an event planner and I love the low prices that you offer. Thank you so much.

very good

from florida

very good

Great!

from Memphis, TN

Great!

Always quality product for a fraction of the price!

from Granite City, IL

Comments about efavormart:

Always quality product for a fraction of the price! Thanks for keeping my events so elegant!

Awesome merchandise