4.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:

I've bought more subscriptions than I should probably admit

I love DiscountMags. They don't auto-renew unlike many other companies and they have an awesome selection of discounted magazine subscription. Customer service is also very solid.

Easy...Read complete review

Easy to use website. Piece of cake.

Product Selection
They're constantly coming up with pretty dang good deals on magazines. I have subscribed to their mailing list and receive a new deal every day. I believe the deals are good for 24 hours...not quite sure. If I see something in the email, I pounce on it. I've even added additional years to existing subscriptions.

Product Pricing
Silly to buy magazines at off the shelf pricing when these guys have these deals going. To be honest, I think I've probably paid the cost of one or two issues for a full subscription most of the time. US Magazine was probably my best find from them. I was getting that one all the time at the grocery store - I probably saved myself $25/year by getting it here.

Customer Service
No complaints - fast replies to my questions. You just have to allow a reasonable amount of time for delivery. I doubt that's different from any other magazine seller.

Easy to Use

It was easy to use and cheap but there are other ways to get cheap magazines. I was able to search for the magazine I was interested in and it popped right up. The magazine subscription for 12 issues was just barely more than buying one copy at the news stand.

It was easy to use. I just searched for the name of the magazine and it popped right up. Putting in my address and payment was easy and it was also easy to create an account after I purchased my magazine. They sent me an email right away to activate my account. My receipt also showed up right away in my inbox and is easy to read and locate the correct information on.

Product Selection
They have lots of different products. I was looking for Parent's magazine but I also saw a Thomas and Friends magazine. They have lots of other kids magazine. I didn't see any science fiction magazines though. Good selection but not everything is available.

Product Pricing
The price for Parents magazine was pretty good. It was about the same for 12 issues as for 1 issue at the news stand. Other magazines didn't seem like such a good deal. For example Instructor magazine was half off but the Thomas and Friends magazine was only 25% off. So I guess the discount varies a lot based on different magazines.

Customer Service
I didn't really need customer service for my order much. I did like that I got my receipt immediately.

Shipping and Returns
No shipping because it is a magazine. Yay! I hate paying for shipping. I don't know anything about returns though. I see on the account page there is a place you can cancel your subscription so that seems easy enough.

Great deal!

Great deal!

Great prices and selections.

Comments about DiscountMags.com:

Great prices and selections.

Great value and selection!

Comments about DiscountMags.com:

Great value and selection!

Great and easy.

Great and easy.

If mags ship properly and I receive all issues that I ord...

Comments about DiscountMags.com:

If mags ship properly and I receive all issues that I ordered then I will be happy.

fast & easy