4.8
High Country Gardens

Read 3,925 Reviews

High Country Gardens

4.8

Make it easier to edit the shopping cart to organize item...

Make it easier to edit the shopping cart to organize items by type, water needs, light, color, or custom (via drag and drop) method.

Also, there's a small glitch...Read complete review

Also, there's a small glitch when trying to open links into new tabs on the Chrome browser that is very, very annoying.

And finally, never, ever, ever delete a shopping cart left open in a tab for a user. Just update it to reflect the inventory changes if that user comes back to the shopping cart tab within any time frame (like up to a week or more).

I lost my shopping cart items after picking them out yesterday. I tried to open one of the items in my shopping cart into a new separate tab as saved on my client side view of the cart webpage, but a glitch (that's very annoying throughout the website - like a script overlay that lags the right-click open button) caused me to inadvertently click to open that plant into the shopping cart page which resulted in me losing all of the items that I had picked out.

This is not a perfect user experience and could be improved to make for better sales. As now I probably won't order as many things because I don't feel like re-researching them and picking them out.

In any case, I'm just providing this for feedback so you all can improve (what is a very nice looking and functioning website - minus the issues described above).

Great products!

HIGH COUNTRY LIARS

These people told me lie after lie. They are salespeople - liars. They told me that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay. Nothing grows in clay except for indigenous plants, otherwise known as weeds.

They did refund the money for the seed, but not for the fertilizer, rototilling, lawnmower, $600.00 water bill for watering for six months, and six months of wasting my time, pulling weeds.

The lawn, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, was actually half crabgrass and weeds. I spent several months pulling weeds, before it finally died. You can see from the photos I have posted, the lawn is mostly weeds.

I called several months later after this all had occurred. And, they are still lying, claiming that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay.

Apparently, even after being caught lying, and scamming a customer, they have not changed their corrupt ways. Do not believe anything these people say.

They wasted a lot of my time and money. Now, I have no lawn, and a whole new breed of weeds.

Quick and easy to find and buy.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Quick and easy to find and buy.

Great.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Great. Good descriptions. Speedy check out. Prompt confirmation.

Good service, healthy plants

from Boise, Idaho

Comments about High Country Gardens:

I have always been satisfied with plants ordered from High Country. The customer service people have always been friendly and helpful when I call.

great, love the preplanned gardens

great, love the preplanned gardens

so far so good

so far so good

Very clear and easy website to make selections.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Very clear and easy website to make selections.

I love High Country Gardens and their products and have p...

Comments about High Country Gardens:

I love High Country Gardens and their products and have planted their plants almost exclusively for many years. I would give them 5 stars, except I am in a new home in a new state and planning many plantings for the yard this coming spring. You dump my selected items from my cart very fast and I can't study & revise my selections when I have a lot I am purchasing because you remove them too quickly! I order in smaller amounts and take pictures of my cart now to give myself time to be sure I am purchasing what I need for my new zone. Please give us more time or a way to store selections!! I would give you 5 stars then, but removing my items is frustrating!

I haven't seen the plants yet; however, when I called wit...

Comments about High Country Gardens:

I haven't seen the plants yet; however, when I called with a question, Maureen was very helpful.

Easy to operate and maneuver in website.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Easy to operate and maneuver in website. Excellent description of plants.

Love the new flowers!