4.8

High Country Gardens

4.8

Pros

Cons

Good, except they were out of stock on one of the plants ...

Good, except they were out of stock on one of the plants I was really wanting and I couldn't find out when it would be in stock. I tried to call and had to wait along time & got impatient and hung up.

HIGH COUNTRY LIARS

These people told me lie after lie. They are salespeople - liars. They told me that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay. Nothing grows in clay except for indigenous plants, otherwise known as weeds.

They did refund the money for the seed, but not for the fertilizer, rototilling, lawnmower, $600.00 water bill for watering for six months, and six months of wasting my time, pulling weeds.

The lawn, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, was actually half crabgrass and weeds. I spent several months pulling weeds, before it finally died. You can see from the photos I have posted, the lawn is mostly weeds.

I called several months later after this all had occurred. And, they are still lying, claiming that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay.

Apparently, even after being caught lying, and scamming a customer, they have not changed their corrupt ways. Do not believe anything these people say.

They wasted a lot of my time and money. Now, I have no lawn, and a whole new breed of weeds.

Zinnia grandiflora gold and blue

from Denver

Comments about High Country Gardens:

There was a really tiny and unhealthy looking plant that arrived. Not even sure that it WAS a plant in there. Nothing grew.

We buy this Salvia every year!

from Lincoln, Nebraska

Comments about High Country Gardens:

We love this Maraschino Salvia and hope that HCG never stops offering it. I plant 10 of them into our patio garden every year for the hummingbirds!

Found what I needed quickly.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Found what I needed quickly.

Good

Good

WEb site much improved for internet ordering.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

WEb site much improved for internet ordering. Used to be awful.

This seller never disappoints.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

This seller never disappoints.

great selection

great selection

I was great, very fast.

I was great, very fast.

Good selection!

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Good selection! Thank you!

I have had great luck with your plants, now I'm going to ...

Comments about High Country Gardens:

I have had great luck with your plants, now I'm going to try several of your seed mixtures to see how they work.