4.8
High Country Gardens

Read 4,815 Reviews

High Country Gardens

4.8

Make it easier to edit the shopping cart to organize item...

Make it easier to edit the shopping cart to organize items by type, water needs, light, color, or custom (via drag and drop) method.

Also, there's a small glitch...Read complete review

Also, there's a small glitch when trying to open links into new tabs on the Chrome browser that is very, very annoying.

And finally, never, ever, ever delete a shopping cart left open in a tab for a user. Just update it to reflect the inventory changes if that user comes back to the shopping cart tab within any time frame (like up to a week or more).

I lost my shopping cart items after picking them out yesterday. I tried to open one of the items in my shopping cart into a new separate tab as saved on my client side view of the cart webpage, but a glitch (that's very annoying throughout the website - like a script overlay that lags the right-click open button) caused me to inadvertently click to open that plant into the shopping cart page which resulted in me losing all of the items that I had picked out.

This is not a perfect user experience and could be improved to make for better sales. As now I probably won't order as many things because I don't feel like re-researching them and picking them out.

In any case, I'm just providing this for feedback so you all can improve (what is a very nice looking and functioning website - minus the issues described above).

Great products!

HIGH COUNTRY LIARS

These people told me lie after lie. They are salespeople - liars. They told me that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay. Nothing grows in clay except for indigenous plants, otherwise known as weeds.

They did refund the money for the seed, but not for the fertilizer, rototilling, lawnmower, $600.00 water bill for watering for six months, and six months of wasting my time, pulling weeds.

The lawn, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, was actually half crabgrass and weeds. I spent several months pulling weeds, before it finally died. You can see from the photos I have posted, the lawn is mostly weeds.

I called several months later after this all had occurred. And, they are still lying, claiming that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay.

Apparently, even after being caught lying, and scamming a customer, they have not changed their corrupt ways. Do not believe anything these people say.

They wasted a lot of my time and money. Now, I have no lawn, and a whole new breed of weeds.

easy to order, but could not find my gift code?

Comments about High Country Gardens:

easy to order, but could not find my gift code? hope they are good looking flowers when they show up at my friends house.

As always, one of the best selections of unusual plants.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

As always, one of the best selections of unusual plants. I can always count on your quality and knowledge, as well.

For clay soils I found ONE pollinator plant!

Comments about High Country Gardens:

For clay soils I found ONE pollinator plant!

I guess it was my fault for choosing a website called High Country. If I lived in Utah or New Mexico this would work..but not for Georgia.

Courtney helped me with my order.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Courtney helped me with my order. She was very helpful. ThanksCourtney!

Easy order system.

Easy order system.

enjoy the variety that isn't available locally.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

enjoy the variety that isn't available locally.

Always a 5 star experience ordering from High Country Gar...

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Always a 5 star experience ordering from High Country Gardens, everything I've ordered has worked out great!

Very well done website.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Very well done website. Ordering was easy.

Easy to order - had what I wanted