4.8

High Country Gardens

4.8

Pros

Cons

Good, except they were out of stock on one of the plants ...

Good, except they were out of stock on one of the plants I was really wanting and I couldn't find out when it would be in stock. I tried to call and had to wait along time & got impatient and hung up.

HIGH COUNTRY LIARS

These people told me lie after lie. They are salespeople - liars. They told me that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay. Nothing grows in clay except for indigenous plants, otherwise known as weeds.

They did refund the money for the seed, but not for the fertilizer, rototilling, lawnmower, $600.00 water bill for watering for six months, and six months of wasting my time, pulling weeds.

The lawn, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, was actually half crabgrass and weeds. I spent several months pulling weeds, before it finally died. You can see from the photos I have posted, the lawn is mostly weeds.

I called several months later after this all had occurred. And, they are still lying, claiming that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay.

Apparently, even after being caught lying, and scamming a customer, they have not changed their corrupt ways. Do not believe anything these people say.

They wasted a lot of my time and money. Now, I have no lawn, and a whole new breed of weeds.

Good

Good

Cool.

Cool.

I love buying from High Country Gardens.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

I love buying from High Country Gardens. The plants come healthy and I'm always excited to get them up and growing in my garden.

I've always enjoyed shopping from this site.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

I've always enjoyed shopping from this site. Never have had any trouble.

Great web site.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Great web site. Very easy to navigate. The descriptions are great and that makes it easier to choose plants for my location. I called customer service twice and both of the associates I spoke with were knowledgeable and they took their time helping me to answer all of my many questions..

Great!

Great!

Signed up for emails with a promise for a $5 off coupon.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Signed up for emails with a promise for a $5 off coupon. It never came.

Quick and easy.

Quick and easy.

web page easy to navigate

web page easy to navigate

Easy!

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Easy!!! I've ordered many times.Always a good experience.Love their plants