4.8

High Country Gardens

4.8

Pros

Cons

Make it easier to edit the shopping cart to organize item...

Make it easier to edit the shopping cart to organize items by type, water needs, light, color, or custom (via drag and drop) method.

Also, there's a small glitch...Read complete review

Also, there's a small glitch when trying to open links into new tabs on the Chrome browser that is very, very annoying.

And finally, never, ever, ever delete a shopping cart left open in a tab for a user. Just update it to reflect the inventory changes if that user comes back to the shopping cart tab within any time frame (like up to a week or more).

I lost my shopping cart items after picking them out yesterday. I tried to open one of the items in my shopping cart into a new separate tab as saved on my client side view of the cart webpage, but a glitch (that's very annoying throughout the website - like a script overlay that lags the right-click open button) caused me to inadvertently click to open that plant into the shopping cart page which resulted in me losing all of the items that I had picked out.

This is not a perfect user experience and could be improved to make for better sales. As now I probably won't order as many things because I don't feel like re-researching them and picking them out.

In any case, I'm just providing this for feedback so you all can improve (what is a very nice looking and functioning website - minus the issues described above).

Great products!

HIGH COUNTRY LIARS

These people told me lie after lie. They are salespeople - liars. They told me that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay. Nothing grows in clay except for indigenous plants, otherwise known as weeds.

They did refund the money for the seed, but not for the fertilizer, rototilling, lawnmower, $600.00 water bill for watering for six months, and six months of wasting my time, pulling weeds.

The lawn, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, was actually half crabgrass and weeds. I spent several months pulling weeds, before it finally died. You can see from the photos I have posted, the lawn is mostly weeds.

I called several months later after this all had occurred. And, they are still lying, claiming that their, Low Water - Dwarf Fescue, grows in clay.

Apparently, even after being caught lying, and scamming a customer, they have not changed their corrupt ways. Do not believe anything these people say.

They wasted a lot of my time and money. Now, I have no lawn, and a whole new breed of weeds.

Great company

Great company

This site in informative and easy to use.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

This site in informative and easy to use.

all good

all good

It is easy to fine plant in my zone!

Comments about High Country Gardens:

It is easy to fine plant in my zone!

Great selection!

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Great selection! Love these plants!

Great web shopping experience and huge plant selection fo...

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Great web shopping experience and huge plant selection for southwest gardeners!

Great experience with this seller.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Great experience with this seller. Always live up to my expectations!

process easy.

Comments about High Country Gardens:

process easy. looking forward to plants next year April 2018.

Wonderful!

Wonderful!!

Love the fact that you can have an eGift Card shipped imm...

Comments about High Country Gardens:

Love the fact that you can have an eGift Card shipped immediately. HCG has the best plants around!