3.5
e.l.f.
e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades

e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades

3.5

E.L.F. Hypershine Lip gloss is my favorite; it's luscious!

E.L.F. Hypershine Lip gloss is my favorite; it's luscious!The gloss has the perfect texture when applied to your lips and the shine seems to last for hours! Some previous brands I have used seem to have a "gritty" feel on your lips, but not with the Hypershine! The Hypershine Lip Gloss comes in multiple shades and even tastes great! And, how could you bet the price? This is truly a great product for a great price! I never leave home without it! It's perfect to wear alone or to complete the look!! I would highly recommend this product to anyone!

Great colors bit sticky though

I am half and half with this product. It has great colors.The colors are a pretty sheer though. If you like natural lip colors.. Or natural make-up all together. You will love this. But if you are more of a bold person. That goes for bold colors... This may not be for you. Another con is it is a pretty sticky formula. Another pro though... is the smell. It has a really nice... coconutty smell. (if thats even a word haha) The smell is pretty important point thought because most people can't handle a gross odor... since the lipgloss is so close to your lips. Anyway.. another pro is that this product has a brush tip applicator. Of course if you do not like or even hate brush tip applicators you again will not like this lipgloss. But i for one love brush tip applicators. I love how it applys and how it feels on my lips etc. So over all i would recommend this product.. But again only to those who like sheer lipglosses, coconuts and brush tip applicators ;)

Samcam77

Grear Value for money

from Miami, FL

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
  • Durable
  • Great Color Selection
  • Pleasant Tasting

Cons

• Sticky
  • Wears Off Easily

• Anytime
  • Daytime
  • Everyday Use

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

These lip glosses are excellent for having in our cosmetics bag, I take one of gift sets they offer on their website and I must say I was amazed with the time it lasted me. They are perfect to match the lip stick of the same brand.

• Skin Tone:
  • Deep

So sticky

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

These are just a cheaper version of the stila lip glosses. The colors look very nice in the tube but once you put them on they're thick, sticky, and gooey. The only good thing is the scent but that doesn't really matter when it's on your lips. This is an ELF product I would definitely skip

Pretty lip gloss

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

I absolutely love this affordable lip gloss. The colors are so vibrant and pretty. This lipgloss and long wearing and not sticky like most lipglosses. I would recommend it to any young and fashionable lady! It's such a cheap and cute steal!! These make great stocking stuffers by the way!

wish the color lasted longer on lips.

from Johnstown, NY

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

hydrates, isnt sticky, love the application brush as well! colors are amazing and it has a nice taste to it. i just wish that the colors lasted a little longer, other than that this is one of my favorite lipglosses and its a great price. good for adults and kids!

for a buck e.l.f. hypershine gloss isn't that bad

from Cleburne, TX

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

For the price the e.l.f. Hypershine glosses aren't that bad, but they are not that great either.  I own a ton of different lip glosses and these really seemed to reflect their price.  Not a huge fan on the click tube, out of 4 I had one that quit advancing the gloss after only a few uses.  Still, it was just the one so it was probably just a fluke.  I honestly had to put a lot on to get a "super shiny" effect.  They weren't that sticky, at first.  After about 30 minutes to an hour my lips felt like they were somewhat drying out and they become so sticky. I actually didn't like the scents of these, yes they smelled good but that was all I smelled!  They seemed a little to strong for me. I have other e.l.f. products including other glosses and really am happy with those, I just can't seem to fall in love with these glosses.  For a buck though they are awesome but if you have the extra money I would suggest a different brand.

Very Sticky and Goopy!

from Redlands, CA

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

I received a package of several shdes of these glosses as a gift.  i was excited to try them because there were a lot of different shades.   Well, I quickly found out the shade did not matter, they all look pretty much the same on my lips.  No matter which one I put on they all looked like a gloss that was very slightly pink.  Also, they felt very thick and sticky on my lips...yuck!  I prefer a gloss to be lightweight.  I do like the applicator, though.  The gloss is in a pen-like tube that you roll up at the bottom,  the applicator is a brush at the top.  You just click ontil you see the gloss on the brush.  The smell is nice, too.  They all have a sweet, candy-like smell.  If this product were thinner and actaully looked the color of the tube, it would be a winner.  But, I guess you can't expect much for such a cheap price!  My six year-old is now the proud owner of several of these glosses!

Probably my favorite lip gloss! (I have a lot of lipglosses!!!!)

from Riverview, FL

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

This lip gloss is shiny, beautiful and amazing! I got a pink coralish color. It's simply wonderful! The lip brush is so useful I even pack that gloss just to use the brush...even for other colors! It's really shiny and great color. Not super pigmented, but just enough. I used to not like the brush glosses, but this is awesome.

Great colors bit sticky though

from Cincinnati, OH

Samcam77

E.L.F. Hypershine Lip gloss is my favorite; it's luscious!

from Fort Worth, TX

loved it!

from New York, NY

Comments about e.l.f. Hypershine Gloss - all Shades:

these glosses from e.l.f. come in a big variety of different colors! and all of them go on so easy and look amazing. I love them, and they are easy to take anywhere. The tube they come in is pretty good too, and easy to use.