Other Lips:
Revlon
Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - Plum Wicked #125 (Limited Edition)

Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - Plum Wicked #125 (Limited Edition)

Get lucious lips in seconds that lasts all day long.

from Pinellas Park, FL

Comments about Revlon Just Bitten Lipstain - Plum Wicked #125 (Limited Edition):

Revlon lip stain is a must for any woman that is on the go, but wants to look great.  The lip stain comes in a variety of colors and shades.  It's great to use as a liner then fill in.  The stain lasts all day long.  You can match your lip color to the stain color for the refreshed "natural" look that we all strive to get; or you can get wild and choose stain colors that will change your lip color.  I love the stain because it's so easy to use and it comes in great colors that match a natural lip color. The "pen" that the stain comes in is easy to use for travel purposes.  I can fit mine in my wallet, which is much more than I can say for regular lip stick.  The lip stain even tastes great too.  So, if you want natural looking plump lips that look great and taste great and is very easy to acheive, then go out and get some Revlon Lip Stain today.  It's easy to buy and easy to use with your every day clothes.  No matter if you are going casual or dressy.  Revlon lip stain will work in your every day life.

trying more shades is fun and saves money also

from Akron, OH

*I wrote a reveiw, several weeks ago detailing my findings on Revlon lip stains.  They are new in most Dept. stores and I love the shades available.  Revlon Lip stains, have colors in every shade for every one.  I recently bought a new shade Plum wicked I have three shades now. Revlon just bitten inFrenzy is a pretty pink. Included on the other end is a lip balm that is really silky..Better than most balms that are sold alone.  Also i have in my collection is Revlon just bitten in adoration.  It is more of a dark plum color also with the balm on the end.  the plum wicked in s now in my collection and I plan on buying all of the Just Bittin *

* *

*I  have recently purchased a new Revlon Just Bitten shade is Plum wicked!  These shades are beautiful, and Revlon makes them in an array of colors for every one.  Revlon has added a lip balm on the other end to keep your lips smooth and satiny.. most stains I have purchased do not include a lip balm and it is frustrating to search your cosmetic bag to put on those finishing touches.  Revlon Just Bitten Lip stains has solved that problem for you.  The product has a balm on the other end, and  having to only apply the lip balm every so often is no longer a mad search for a tiny tube of balm.  Once you become familiar with Revlon Just Bitten stains,  you will fall in love with all the shades, and collect them for you own cosmetic bag. I have  and plan on purchasing new shades as the season changes.  *

not worth it

from Creston, CA

i have this lip stain in the "plum wicked" color and the first time i put it on i loved it. but after using almost every day it made my lips incredibly chapped. i loved the color, but there are little dark flecks that are very noticable on your lips and the color starts fading and wearing off after not even an hour. i really think i wasted my money on this and i'm determined to find a new lip stain that actually works. i wouldn't bother giving this one a try.

Looks like I've been eating raspberries! Yummy!

from Victorville, CA

This lip stain is the best I've tried, and I've tried alot. It stays put, goes on smoothly, and doesn't leak. Most of all, it has real berry extracts, so you can a hint of raspberry flavor. It really does look like you've been eating berries--which is beautiful!