Other Lips:

Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products

Flavor in action!

from Willimantic, CT

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

I have used Bonne Bell scince I was a young girl.  I stopped using it for a while, but I've slowly started to use it agian.  It goes great under and over any lip color because it gives this awsome shine and a tiny little bit of shimmer.  It's really cheap and everyone can find a flavor that suites their needs. A great bargin and they are always inventring new ones.

My steadfast standby!

from Escondido, CA

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

I have been using this product forever. It is my old standby! Vanilla is great for when you just need moisture; it doesn't add color. So if my hubby needs a swipe, he won't get embarrased. Try the flavor you love; there are a ton of flavors! These smell good, feel good and taste good!

I Love Bonne Bell Lip Gloss!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

I have a ton of Bonne Bell lip glosses scattered around my house, car, and purse. These are very expensive and I have bought them at many drugstores. One of my favorite things about them are the packaging. The packaging of them are so colorful and decorated. I love it. Also, I love the flavors/scents of these. They are very fruity and sugary. I haven't found any of the scents that I didn't like. I like every one. They all seem delicious so delicious! I also like how sheer these are. I wear these alone sometimes. I usually layer these over lipsticks though. I put them on top of lipsticks to give the lip color some shine/gloss, to give my lips a yummy scent, or to soften the lip color. They work great for that! I also like how these lip glosses are never sticky. They are always quite thin and they are super smooth on my lips. I suggest these for girls of all ages! I really don't think there are any cons to these. Love them all!

Love Bonne Bell even as an adult!

from Virginia Beach, VA

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

I have been using Bonne Bell lip glosses for years and years.  My favorite flavor is Cotton Candy.  I have also tried watermelon, strawberry, and vanilla.  My favorite type is the clear kind that come with a wand.  I also like the sparkly kind with a wand.  I was not a big fan of the watermelon flavor.  The thing that I love the best about this type of lip gloss is that it is water based so it does not clump up into digusting globs of glue on your lips or in the corners of your mouth.  The flavors are great too.  Keeps your lips soft, shiny, and totally kissable.  Have not met a guy that did not love it.  Also, no worries about it getting all over your clothes or your date.  Washes off easy.  Also very affordable and wears for a good amount of time.  The tube lasts a pretty long time and still looks great if you apply often.  Have not used any of the chapstick like tubes as I like a lot of shine on my lips without the goopiness.

A sweet taste that leave lips smooth

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

Bonne Bell lip gloss is one of my favorite brands. It does a really good job of making my lips silky smooth, and the taste is good too. I recommend it to all my girl friends, and they love it just as much as I do.

fun products

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

I had so many Bonne Bell lip products growing up, buy my favorites were the lip glosses. I used to really like their Lip Sparklers line of lip glosses, which came in long cylinders with a wand for application. I think these products are fun for kids to try out. However, I think Bonne Bell recently came out with a different line targeted towards teenagers or maybe even adults called the 100% Natural lip product line. As indicated by the name, the products are all natural and come in less flashy colors and/or scents thatn the lip glosses and lip balms that are targeted towards the younger demographic. Overall, all the products in the Bonne Bell lip product line are pretty fairly priced, especially if you find them on sale. I would recommend these products, as they make great presents or stocking stuffers for elementary-aged girls. I remember collecting quite a few Bonne Bell lip glosses and chapsticks when I was younger.

great

from Harrison, OH

Comments about Bonne Bell Lip Gloss - All Products:

I love thses products. The smells are great and they have a wide variety of flavors. The only thing I do not like about them is they make the back of my throat scratchy. I have no idea why because I am not eating it! It only seems to happen with the vanilla one though.