Other Lips:
Avon

Avon Beyond Color, the only lipstick in my purse!

Avon Beyond Color Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 is amazing!

I have the Chocolate Frosting color and I love it! I have had this tube for what seems like forever! It just lasts and lasts and lasts! I can put it on in the moring, reapply after eating and yet it seems like the tube is endless.  I love the color, it works with my face and coloring, since I have dark brown eyes and dark brown hair, well. It is probably my favorite color and I always get complements on the color everyday.

It goes on so smooth and easy. I never have trouble putting it on, and the feel on my lips! It feels like I have just coated them in lotion! They feel so soft and moisturized that I love it! Each time I rub my lips together, I feel like I am rubbing lotion into my lips. I like the way it feels and the lotion feel, it just feels great. Never dry or caked, just soft and moist.

For my budget, this is a good deal. Avon catalogs come out every two weeks, and at least once a month the lipsticks are on sale, so I can always find it at a good price. To be honest, I have found that Avon has alot of really great prices on really great makeup.

The only down side is that I have to wait for it to come in once I order it. That means that I have to plan ahead a little and order it before I really need it, so that I don't run out, but that is not a big deal. In fact I don't mind it all all. It would be even nicer to be able to pick it up at the store, but I figure if you could do that, then it would have to cost more, so I can deal with the waiting and ordering it. Especially if it keeps the cost of the lipstick down.

Just an average lipstick

I got this lipstick once on a splurge of Avon products I purchased. I thought a little plumping of the lips couldn't hurt any girl. I was rather disappointed. The colors are great, just like their nail line, they have some great colors that are very vibrant and true to the color they show up on in the catalog/internet. The lipstick itself just didn't do anything special for my lips. There wasn't any plumping that I could tell (and I don't have big lips, so you would think if it did plump them I'd notice)! And, it didn't feel like it lasted as long as less expensive lipsticks I can pick up at the grocery or drug store. Since it's hard to order Avon (not getting to see the product first, finding a rep, etc), and due to the higher cost, I just can't really recommend this lipstick. The colors are great, but it did nothing for my lips a lowe end lipstick would. Just not worth the hassle for me.

Wonderful for "older" lips

from Lannon, WI

Comments about Avon BEYOND COLOR Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 with Double the Retinol - All Shades:

I love this lipstick.  I don't know any lipstick that you don't have to reapply during the day.  As far as the plumping, I think this product works much better on older women as we have lost some of the natural "plumping" and the tiny fine lines around the mouth tend to show.  This lipstick really does work for that problem.  Younger women, enjoy the fact that if may not work as well for you, you don't need it.

Color Lasts!

from Anchorage, AK

I love this stuff.  The color lasts and doesn't change shades.  It doesn't run into my fine lines.  It does make my lips softer.  The colors work well with my wardrobe.  Also, it doesn't taste terrible when I chew it off, which I usually do within 30 minutes, no matter how I try not to, which is more than I can say for some more expensive products.

Avon Beyond Color--strong color!

from Stella, MO

This is a reliable lipstick--the pigment is rich with color and it really does seem to "plump" your lips. It serves more than one function, too, I apply a little to my cheeks to use as blush that won't clash with my lipstick--it's convenient, and you won't have to carry extra makeup! It can be found on Avon.com in 10 rich colors, for 8.00 full price. It's not the most expensive lipstick out there, but not the cheapest either--check back every now and then to get it on sale (it is right now)!

Pros: Plumping feature advertised really does work, the spf factor makes me feel safer going out in full sun, color is rich, applies smoothly and not too thick

Cons: Rubs off easily, doesn't last very long

Just an average lipstick

from Saint Simons Island, GA

plumps your lips

from Lancaster, NY

Well it seems that AVON has done it again with the AVON Beyond Color Plumping Lip Color with SPF15 and Double the Retinol! Once again AVON has given us a product that makes people take notice . Avon has given us women an edge on beautiful luscious lips. AVON Beyond Color Plumping Lip Color is available in many different shades. It is fairly priced considering. what it contains and the benefits derived from the product. It is well worth the money. It is available in most AVON brochures and is even on sale now and then.It gives you nice full lips that are flattering to the eye. It will help fill in those fine lines that seem to crop up as we ladies get older. The lipstick is rich and creamy. It glides on smoothly and pampers your lips.This AVON lipstick is truly fabulous but it does have its drawbacks. I have noticed that it stains clothing that it comes into contact with. I also had to reapply it after a few hours.

Avon Beyond Color plumping lipcolor in lilac shimmer...

from San Jose, CA

I have the Avon Beyond Color Plumping Lipcolor spf 15 With Double The Retinol in Lilac Shimmer.  First, it is not at all shimmery, but the color itself is still very pretty.  It is definitely a lilac shade of color and it is bold.  I have a fair complexion and it really brightens up my skin tone.  There wasn't any noticeable plumping.  It did get rid of the fine lines on the lips though.  It  also has a rich and creamy texture which is really good for making my lips look soft.  The color when on my lips looks like it has a liitle gloss with it too.  The lipstick kind of has a very light mediciny smell to it as well as the taste of it.  It tends to get cakey after awhile and can leave liitle clumps when you go to reapply, so it might be better if you buff any flakes off your lips before you apply this or just take off what's left on your lips completely  before your reapplication.  All together though this is a good lipstick and i might buy this color again.

Avon Beyond Color, the only lipstick in my purse!

from Ellettsville, IN

Pucker Up

from Atlanta, GA

Yours truly signing in from the wonderful worl of Avon collectibles.  Your Personal Avon Sales representative ready to cater to your every need for beauty tips, advice, and multicultural products.  The Avon Beyond Color Plumping Lip Color SPF 15 with Double the Retinol is a charming and seductive lipstick for evening outs.  I recommend the plum plush which is a purplish color that leaves the lips looking full, round, and of course the ultimate finish plush.  You can wear this color with almost any dress.  It goes great with the sophisticated dress of simple beauty to add maturity.  it also works well with the executive look to add sexiness.  This product is itself a lip enhancer so you won't need to apply heavy make-up that only cakes up and ruins the quality.  The best way to use this product is in plain fashion wiht little or no eye-make-up, light blush and hair pulled back or worn down to the shoulders.  I highly recommend this product to women wh want to spice up the erotic but still wake-up the next morning with self respect.

Goes on soft and creamy

from San Diego, CA

I was so impressed upon first trying this lipstick how creamy and smooth it was to put on. Like butter! The color was great too. I bought Raisinette and Twig. Great lipstick.

Disclaimer: I'm an Avon rep.

it really plumps!

from Springfield, OR

ive had this product for a while and it really works and lasts. your 8 dollers really goes a long way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......................