3.6
e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades

e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades

3.6

Works Great

For the price of the concealer it isn't bad. It covers redness quite well if you blend it in. Sometimes it may feel a little bit thick but none the less gets the job done. It gives your skin this smooth texture when you've finished putting it on, but if you put too much it gets clumpy. My friends who have also tried this product say that it dries there skin out but for some reason I don't have that problem. But of course everyone's skin is different so I guess it depends on the type of skin you have. If you use moisturizer before using this product you might not have this problem.I personally have a lot of redness and this product works wonders in covering it up. It is good for under eye concealing as well. When I tend to have dark circles I dab some on and it solves the problem. I find the applicator that it comes in a little too big for me to use so I just use my concealer brush and put it on my face. There is a lot more precision with this technique. Considering that the concealer costs very cheap, the amount of product you get is fair I would say. The concealer is very convenient because it is pretty small, about the size of an average female's pinky finger. The product has an orange flavored scent to it as well, which isn't unpleasant but to those who prefer their concealers to be fragrant free, this might not be the right product for you. Overall the concealer does what it is suppose to do, conceals your blemishes. It isn't the best concealer out there but again you get what you paid for. After 3 months of use, there is still a lot of product left in the tube. I really like that this concealer is pigmented enough to cover even the darkest blemishes on my skin. In order to get a really matte nice finish, putting foundation on after using this product works very well. My skin looks almost flawless when I use this concealer and some foundation. Overall I am satisfied with this product, it doesn't break me out like some other concealers in the past that I have used on my skin. It lasts pretty long, about 8 to 9 hours worth of coverage, even after that many hours it only starts fading a bit, not to noticeable.I would recommend this product to anyone who is looking for a cheap concealer that gets the job done. I was defiantly not expecting the product to work as well as it said it would because of the price. I will be purchasing this product again because of its quality and cheap price.

Very good for the price

I've said it before, I'll say it again... I really like Eyes Lips Face (e.l.f.) as a company.  They don't use a lot of packaging, they use a lot of natural ingredients, most of their stuff can be recycled, and they don't test on animals, which is awesome.  The products usually smell nice too, which is neat.

The e.l.f. All Over Color Stick is no exception.  I got it in Pink Lemonade and I really liked the smell!  It didn't feel oily or gross to me, which was awesome.  It actually reminded me of Maybelline's Express Blush or 3-in-1 stick (remember when Sarah Michelle Gellar, aka Buffy, was selling that?  That was quite a while ago...) but a lot cheaper.  I personally liked this stick, especially as a blush.  It wasn't too shimmery, which is always a plus in my book.  I did not really use as "3-in-1" though.  I OCCASIONALLY use it as 2-in-1; as a blush and a lipstick.  It just doesn't seem to work at all for me as an eyeshadow.  It doesn't have the right consistency, or maybe it's just that I prefer powdered eyeshadow?  Either way, great deal for the price.

Very amazing product

from Miami, FL

About Me Trendy Style

Pros

• Easy To Apply
  • Good Pigmentation
  • Great Shades
  • Long-Lasting
  • Looks Natural
  • Versatile

Cons

• Not For Oily Skin

• Daytime

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

The Elf brand It offers a wide range of products that are amazing for the moderns women

• Skin Tone:
  • Deep

Nice, subtle color.

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

I like this product because I don't like the intensity of most blushes. This adds a little color, without going overboard. It's great if you go for subtle make-up styles. I also like that it is a stick-form make-up, because I hate having to carry make-up brushes and getting powder all over everything. I would like to see a few more color options!

e.l.f.'s All Over Color Stick was disappointing!

from Riverside, CA

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

I ordered a few of e.l.f.'s All Over Color Sticks in one of my recent purchases from their website and was excited to try them after hearing how great they were. Unfortunately, I did not find the same results as them! While the shades that I ordered were gorgeous in the tube and gorgeous on my fingers, it was extremely difficult to transfer them to my actual face. After trying to apply the color directly from the tube to my face, I vowed to never try that again! The application as definitely not smooth. I tried working with the product with my fingers, and while that helped, it took a lot of effort to get good pigmentation. My skin is oily, so the lasting power was not all that great either. I may find some other uses of this color stick, but I am disappointed that it did not work out the way that I had hoped.

E.L.F All over color stick in Spotlight-okay, not too bad

from Potomac, MD

3.5 actually.

I have this in spotlight, I use it sometimes to highlight, it a great color for a highlighter, btw. I also use it in my inner corners of my eyes. I like it because it doesn't look like a fairy threw up on my face...haha. It's not overly shimmer and gives just amount of shine.

It's just okay because its really hard to use since it is really stiff! It gets better when I warm it up, but...I prefer not to do that...

I love E.L.F, but I really don't like how I can't combine promotional offers with free shipping codes...but the deals are so good sometimes I give up on free shipping.

Works Great

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

you can beat this concealer for the price and the quality

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

Studies have shown that when someone is made up people cannot tell the difference between expensive makeup versus inexpensive makeup. I bought the e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick along with other e.l.f products and I thnk this is their best product. I work as a RN in the night shift and less face it, sometimes under my eyes looks dark. I use the e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick everyday for under my eyes  and occasionally if there are any discolorations on my face. It goes on smooth and does not look "crinkley" under my eyes. It is not too heavy but does give good coverage. It also lasts throughout the day or in my case thoughout the night.. Previously, I used  Cover Girl Concealer but I like the e.l.f. All Over Cover Stick better because it looks more natural and it is also less expensive. You get more than your money's worth with this product. However,  the e.l.f products are not as accessible as Covergirl products.

Very good for the price

from Jackson, WY

Been using it everyday!

from New York, NY

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

I use the cover stick from this. Color: Honey. It's a must have, Decent coverage before I apply my mineral foundation and concealer. It does leave those spots a little shiney hours later though. I'm guessing it's clogging my skin a bit.. but you get what you pay for. Still decent!

fantastic

from Lexington, KY

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

I have the concealer version of the e.l.f. all over cover stick, the same thing just in neutral colors. It is fabulous. It blends in with my skin very evenly and does not even need a powder over top if you are in a hurry. It has a nice scent as well.

e.l.f. All Over Color Stick is just alright.

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about e.l.f. All Over Color Stick - All Shades:

the all over color stick is okay, serves its purpose well. Its very affordable, small size, but just right for the money. I really like the idea of an all over color stick, i love that it takes the place of POWDER blush, or eyeshadow, if you use pink on your eyes, (i dont), i like that the stick is not stiff or hard, its soft and smooth. The thing i dont like about it is that it is somewhat sparkly, not glitter but like silvery kinda, pearly maybe. its too irridescent for me. I like flat plain color. I would love it if it was flat color. thats exactly what i wanted, and i got close, but still no cigar.