Other Blushes:
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush - All Shades

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush - All Shades

Absolutely LOVE the PF line

from Manassas, VA

Comments about Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Talc-Free Mineral Blush - All Shades:

I had a tough time deciding which one product from Physicians Formula to review. It's the only cosmetic brand I use and I have used and tried more than I can count over the years. The blush is so natural looking it's hard to make a mistake when applying it. I use the mineral wear blush with the big PF blush brush and it looks so nice when I put it on. One of the best things about it is there is no funny smell to it. So many cosmetics have an artificial or strange smell to them, I certainly don't want to put it on my face. The blush is long lasting and of course looks great with the eye highligher, mascara, cover-up and whatever else I feel like using. Sometimes during the winter I can have really dry or splotchy skin but haven't had any issues at all with the PF line. There is a wide variety of color shades to look good on any skin tone. I used to be a sales rep for a very well-known brand of makeup (think pink) and was a die-hard fan. However, I think the PF is every bit as good, if not better, more reasonably priced and much easier to buy.

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Blush makes me love blush again.

from Belle Valley, OH

I have not used blush in years. It think that it may be atleast 20 years since I have used blushes, but I am using it again since I have found Physicians formula. I decided to buy the product because it was on sale for an excellent price and it was in a very convienent and compact container. I chose the blushing glow color because of it's lighter and more natural color.

I love the portable convience of this blush and it is perfect for a natural look. It goes on very smooth and blends with my skin very well for just the perfect touch of color on those days when I want a little extra glow. I also love that I experience no breakouts with this product.

I was also pleasantly surprised when I found a hidden mirror and brush under the blush. The mirror is awesome. I really was not expecting the mirror to be as nice as it was. Now, I don't even use my compact mirror when I am on the go instead I use this awesome little mirror.

very happy with their products

from Phoenix, AZ

I am extremely satisfied with Physicians Formula Blush. I used to see my mom apply blush on special evenings, not thinking it looked all that good, but this company has proved to me that blush can look very good on you! I'm a big fan of the look and texture of the blush in the compact, and I love how there's a brush and mirror hiding inside! Now, I'm a rather pale-looking girl, so I will literally brush this blush all over my face! It gives me a nice healthy pink glow that I normally don't have, and since I don't really need any concealer, this can absolutely make me feel like a bit of a supermodel! Meaning I can keep my natural looks, but show off my healthy-appearing skin with a touch of pink glow. There's really no way that I'll be switching to another brand. It's so blendable and doesn't irritate my skin, and the company has the convenience thing figured out. I highly recommend Physicians Formula products in general.

The Mineral Wear Mineral Blush looks real natural on me.

from Brighton, MA

I've always seen Physician Formula in drugstores like CVS but just always passed by (not sure why). A few weeks ago I was in the store looking for some makeup (its been awhile and getting low on some products). The blush I was using at the time was Laura Mercier which is pricey.  So whle in CVS noticed Phy Formula. They had a great sale on some items, one of them being blush. Picked up the Mineral Blush in Pink Glow.

Review -- Love the texture and color. It looks real natural on me like you are out in thc cold.  Gives me color to brighten, but not fake.  I think because although it gives real nice color (I need to have a blush with some ooomph since I am sallow/olive skin so some blushed just disappear,  This give color but sheer,

From trying it I ended up buying some other Physician Formula products.  Great prices. Often on sale.  My local drugstore (CVS) often had extrabucks. I am very impressed, and certainly not going to shell out big bucks for Laura Mercier blush.  Unless for some reason my opinion changes after using it longer, this is my new go to.  Oh, brush is a waste.  Too small.  I use my own, but probably sufficient if traveling.

Love the colors.

from Stone Mountain, GA

While I enjoyed this product, the product pay off is not very good. I had to load the brush several times to get the pay off I was looking for. While I am a black woman my skin is fairly light. I was looking for something that was less chalky and more of a bargain for my buck. I enjoyed the color, the style of the compact. It has a mirror in the compact along with a beautiful brush that you can add to your collection after the product is gone. The brush is lovely other than it has a shedding problem when it is used for the first few times. After I washed the brush the shedding problem seemed minimal. Over all I would suggest this product based on the ingredients alone. it is formulated to cater to people with sensitive skin. I really enjoy Physicians Formula products and recommend at least trying a few of their products on for size. I ran out of this product so fast because I loved to wear it everyday.

Mineral Wear offers great blush shades.

from Goodlettsville, TN

Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Blush comes is really great shades and blends very nicely with all sorts of skin tones. My shade of choice, Natural Glow, gives my cheeks a nice, muted, peachy color that works great with my skin tone. It doesn't even really look like I'm wearing blush.