Other Blushes:
MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades

MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades

Pros

Cons

with this i love to blush

I have tried different types of blushes.  But why try more if i have the mac blush.  it is awesome i love it!  i have it in peachtwist.  Mac blush goes on your face perfectly you don't have to use a lot and stays on all day.  Even though it might be a little pricey it is worth it because you don't have to use a lot in order for you to tell you have blush on!!  Me and my girls usually wear it when we go out to the club along with the mac studio fix powder and even though we sweat a little it still looks fresh.  The blush stays looking fresh through out the day without you having to re-touch it.  it just go on your face perfectly you are not going to want to try any other brand blush.  it is long lasting good quality blush.  so many girls wear mac so you should definitely try it not only the blush itself, wear it with the powder and the beautiful eyeshadows that are also made by mac.

When you go to get your blush (which you could buy inside any macy's or mac locations) if you have no idea the mac girls are there to help you choose what shade you are looking for.  When i bought my first blush i told them that i wanted something that wasn't that red and with glitter! they tried a couple of them on my face with the powder i use so i knew how it was going to look exactly! i didn't like the first couple that they tried on me because i thought it wasn't me and they were there trying different colors until i was satisfied with the way my blush looked.  they were very helpful.  every time i go out i never forget to put on my blush because it give a girl the perfect finish!!!

MAC Powder Blush is good, not great.

I recently gave my makeup kit an overhaul and decided I wanted to try a new blush that wasn't as shimmery as my current one (NARS Orgasm.) I have always heard great things about MAC blushes, so I decided to give one a try. I am obsessed with Kim Kardashian's makeup look and I heard that she uses MAC Sheertone Powder Blush in Gingerly, so that is the one I bought.  It is an orangish-pink shade, which gives you a nice tan glow.  It is fairly sheer, which I like, but I find that the more I try to build it to deepen the color, all it seems to be doing is rubbing my foundation off my cheeks, rather than depositing more blush color.  I suppose it could be the brush I'm using (a Sigma angled contouring brush), but I just don't think putting blush on should be so much work.  I'm sure it's just the color I chose, so I will definitely be trying out a different color, but if you're thinking about a Sheertone and you actually like your blush to show up, I don't recommend it.

magnificent

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

In my opinion MAC has some of the best powder blushes. One of my favorites is the beauty powder in Sweetness. This blush is very pigmented since it is a very bright pink with blue undertones. I think the blue undertones give it a cool overall effect. Don't be overwhelmed by the bright pink color because if applied gently this blush gives a natural innocent "glow". I normally wear natural color blushes with peachy undertones and shy away from the more pigmented ones so I was hesitant at first to try this bright color. Boy was I glad to take a risk because "Sweetness" is one of the most perfect pink blush that you can find out there. It gives me a beautiful, cool, pink flush while looking extremely soft on my skin. The product lasts a very long time, so you know that you would be getting your money's worth. Overall, MAC beauty powder blush is a must-have because the prices are affordable and it works like a charm.

Good, Long-Lasting Colors

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I'm sometimes, a bit afraid of all of the bright colors that MAC has in their inventory (blue eyeshadow a la Mimi, anyone?), but I do really like these blushers. I inherited one from my step-sister and was pleasantly surprised at how much I liked this product. She gave me a bright pink. Much brighter than I would generally have ventured to try out, but I started wearing it for nights out with friends and ended up working it into my everyday makeup routine. I liked the way it gave my very fair skin a healthy glow, especially during the cold (pasty) winter! This blush also lasted for a long time, so that when I wore it for going out, I still looked just about as fresh and healthy at the end of the night as I did when the evening first started. This blush also worked as a powder, so if at any point, I felt like my skin was getting too shiny, I could dab a bit more on and regain that healthy glow!

My One True Blush!

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I have always used MAC's Beauty Powder blushes. They come in a variety of beautiful and unique shades that add just the right amount of color to your face. The powder goes on very evenly and it lasts for hours on your cheeks. It also doesn't clog your pores... I never have breakouts on my cheeks from this blush. For a high-quality, long-lasting, blush, with gorgeous color, definitely try this MAC Beauty Powder Blush!

MAC girl for life!

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I love this blush! I love MAC products in general! This brush stays on the whole day for me and makes it look and feel beautiful overall! When I think of MAC products I think of high quality and high class use. Any beauty geeks know MAC and knows the type of quality MAC has to offer users! The blush color is very pigmented makes me look and feel happy when I'm wearing it. I have gotten many questions of what product I am using on my face! Even on social networks when I post a picture of myself, I get comments from friends and even random Instagram users what product is on my face! MAC blush has the power to make a girl like me feel comfortable and beautiful in my cosmetic skin! MAC blush is a must have for me! Not just the blushes fufill my needs but every one of MAC face products has the ability to do it. I recommend this to all girls to use and try MAC atleast once in your life! You will definitely fall in love and understand my point!

Perfect blush

from Highland, CA

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I absolutely love this blush. For a long time I had been hesitant to buy it cause it is a tad bit expensive , but I think it is worth every penny! It's not too dark or light no matter what shade you buy, cause it works really well when you want shades that you can build upon if you want it darker adds more or lighter add less. I use it everyday and it lasts all day long. Sometimes I just put on a little more after work just because of the wear of wearing it all day long. I will definitely buy this for the rest of my life.

MAC Beauty Powder Blush is a great choice!

from Southaven, MS

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

MAC Beauty Powder Blush is now one of my favorite beauty products to use on a regular basis. This MAC blush goes on so naturally and I love that about it. It is a smooth touch to the face. The price is very reasonable, which makes me more apt to buy this product on a regular basis. I have also recommended this MAC blush to others and now that is their regular blush. It is the natural color of it that makes it the best. I do not like blush that looks so unnatural. The color sticks with you all day too. It comes in many different colors so there should be a shade for just about anyone. MAC Blush is very easy to apply. Try it you may find you have a new blush that is easy to use and very natural looking.

MAC blush is just beautiful

from Prairie Farm, WI

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

**MAC Beauty Powder Blush **shades are so natural. They give my cheeks that naturally flushed look that I love, it makes my face glow and completes my makeup routine perfectly. There is color for everyone. These shades are highly pigmented and very true to color. What you see in the compact is what you will see on your face. It last through the whole day and there is never a need to touch up, unless you just want to ;) I love the little compacts they come in and they fit well in my purse when I want to bring a little makeup with me to create a more night time look. These are so easy to appy, you just swirl your brush (I recommend and large fluffy brush) and dust it ontop the places you want to glow! It is beautiful on and I wouldn't use anything else after trying this blush.

Love!

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I love MAC products and their brush is just as fantastic as their other products. The thing I love about MAC is that they have amazing quality and they price is not ridiculous. The blushes apply on nice and smooth without looking fake or powdery which i tend to find in many other blushes. The color is true to what you see from the packaging and the size is perfect to travel with or even to just pop it in your purse for touch ups. The have a good range of natural to eye poping colors that I think flatters many women or varying skin tones. This blush does last for a good part of the day but do not expect miracles. I wish this was a bit cheaper just because I like to purchase a good variety of colors but that is my only complaint.

love this mac blush!!

from Valencia, CA

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I love this blush so amazing!!! I have the special tartan collection bright pink, so amazing!!!! it's a shade i've been looking for since chanel had a similar one a few years back. It's amazing, it works on all skin tones. it looks super bright pink, like neon, but it comes out a sexy sunkissed color. i can add more of it for a night look too. I have a few other mac blushes and they all are so fantastic! they stay on, don't look overly cakey, you can barely tell i'm wearing blush. mac always has great products, i wish i could afford to wear them all the time! my only complaint with mac is how they have amazing limited edition colors, and then they never bring them back! when i run out of my blush it's going to be a sad day, hopefully they bring it back under a different name or something like that, please do! overall mac, amazing colors and quality, a little pricey, but worth it and they need to keep limited edition colors if theyre popular.

MAC blushes are awesome!

from Laurel, MD

Comments about MAC Beauty Powder Blush - All Shades:

I love MAC blushes! They have an array of colors for evry skin tone and everyone's personal taste. If you want a subtle or more dramatic look, thre's a shade for you. I love them all, subtle and dramatic. I own a variety of their shadows and they are all great quality and not too expensive at all. The shadows are extremely pigmented and the colors last and last, they don't smudge and yet it's so easy to take it off at the end of the day. It's not powdery like lots of other brands and the colors are true. The blush compacts are very convenient and I have never had a bluch break in the pot. They glide on really easily and blends really well. One additional plus is that MAc blushes does not irritate my skin. It's a great product!