4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (78), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (34)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

Business as usual and super easy with B&H.

from Lima, Peru

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Business as usual and super easy with B&H. I always come back. It´s so easy to browse for a product. Lots of info for the customer. The GUI is very friendly, as the payment syst5em.
Thx folks.

Great service - simple and efficient

from Doha, Qatar

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Just placed one more order on B&H website.
As simple and convenient as it should always be for e-shopping.

B&H is my go to store for all my camera and electronics

from St Louis, MO

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

B&H is usually quick and reliable way to get good quality products. The few times I've had problems the company was quick to fix it.

Canon Case

from Washington, DC

Great case

I am sincerely impressed!

from South Central Texas

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Using this camera mainly for corporate video production, web marketing videos, non-profits, etc. I'm looking forward to videotaping live sports events with my longer telephoto lenses (Nikon, Pentax). A waveform monitor on the LCD screen would be nice...

from Alabama

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Continue to use photographic and printing devices, and I'm happy with B&H products and services.

great experience

from arizona

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

we've been a customer here for a while now! and this site is top notch !.. great customer experience, quality of the items are always excellent and easy transaction

Great Prices, Quick Service, Easy Ordering

from Midland, GA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Quick shipment. easy ordering and great prices! Fabulous customer service!!!

B&H - Stellar products, service and value

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

The combination of deep product knowledge, customer service availability through phone or chat, and the best prices make B&H the absolute best for photo, video and audio gear. I'ver received a ton of counsel online and in the store that cut my research time exponentially. To get this with prices as low as anywhere still blows my mind. Every choice I've made with B&H help has turned out to be the absolute right one.

Customer of B&H for over 30 years now and will continue.

from Douglas, GA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

My new Canon 6D is everything I wanted and more. I will write more when I have experience with this model. I have always had great luck with Canon cameras and B&H.