4.9

Easy Buy!

Easy order.

Montana USA

Quick and Easy, Reliable

B&H is my "go-to" for audio visual equipment. They have great information and navigation on their site which helps with purchasing decisions. They are extremely reliable and great business people.

Lombard, IL

Fits my requirements

Wide outlet placement was a plus.Price was right and I have NEVER gone wrong with B&H.

Aurora, CO

true

Greate selection and good prices

I have been buying gear from B&H since before the Internet and before digital photography. I bought everything from darkroom equipment and chemicals, printers, cameras (photo and video), lenses, microphones, cables, monitors and PC parts. Very wide selection and good prices. Great web site that is easy to search. Lots of good info and videos also.

North Olmsted, Ohio

B&H is the best.

Received promptly and correct.

Massachusetts

Great Place to Shop

Always have what I'm looking for!

Monroe, MI

true

This will be my first try with this product.

This will be used in my sb-800 flash units.

farmington hills, mi

true

My default store for all tech gear

I have been doing business with B&H for about fifteen years and they have continued to improve and impress over that time. I have been an amature photographer for years and B&H is always my first choice. Whether I'm looking for a used lens or new lights they are my first stop. In the last six years I have also been buying my network and computer gear from them because they provide fast and free shipping as well as reasonable return and warranty support if needed. The more I use them, the more I like them.

Easton, MD

B&H rocks

B&H always has what I need at great prices and fast shipping. They even have hard to find stuff you I can't find anywhere else. They are one of the best online retailers in the business.

Clover, SC

true

B & H to the rescue once again!

I was looking for a cable to connect my Dad's older point-and-shoot to my laptop. The product experts at B&H suggested instead a card reader that will take cards from that camera and my Nikon digital SLR. He explained the advantages of a card reader over a cable and I was convinced! That's B&H: answering the question but diving deeper into what I really need. I value their expertise so much!

Bristol, New Hampshire