4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (60), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (30)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

Very easy to order, good site

from Georgia

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

The site was easy to navigate, order process simple.

I would shop Band H again and again

from Wichita Falls, Tx

great website
Best Price

Love it!!

from West Orange, NJ

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Works like a charm and great price too!

Great company to work with!

from Knoxville TN

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I have been using this company ever since I started using a digital camera. They have excellent pricing, great products, great service, and no sales tax outside New York and New Jersey! I have never had a problem with them.

Epson WFR 4640 printer

from Seattle,WASHINGTON

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Lots of research prior to purchase of this printer. Again B & H comes thru. Great price,Free shipping, They had it in stock( no one else I could find did) B & H is my place to shop!! Thanks guys

My go-to source for electronics

from New Hampshire, USA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Website is comprehensive and easy-to-use, best pricing, great customer service, free shipping on most orders. Can't be beat.

Love this place!

from Thornhill, On

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Bought a phone from here last year, now i just ordered a Chromebook. Best prices.period! Great service through and through.

from DC

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

smooth on line service. always knowledgeable personal on duty

shopping made easy

from Los Alamos, NM

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

This is for the shopping experience only. B&H is a great store that has only gotten better over the years. After reading about the nightmares of getting this product direct from Microsoft, I remembered these guys. Only the best. Very short process to place an order, and I am grateful free expedited shipping.

I would buy this product again

from Jennings, LA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I purchased this product for personal use. Asus ZenPad 3S Z500M Tablet. This is a great product, very well built and worth the price. I love the build, sturdy ,well made. I am a returning customer to B&H Photo. These people are very efficient, nice and prompt. they take care of business.