4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (50), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (25)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

I would buy this product again

from Jackson, TN

Love Nikon

GH5 V-Log upgrade

from ALameda, California

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Havent used the product yet, but I will be using it to film for freelance video production.

Great Quality and Easy to work with!

from Iowa

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I have ordered a very nice (expensive) used lens and flash from B&H. Both were as described and work perfectly, billing was right, and shipped quickly. Only issue was I wasn't notified I had to sign for the ups package to receive otherwise it would go back to ups after three failed drop offs. (Not really B&H's problem) Overall great supplier for my photography needs!

Really like B&H for having no tax

from Seattle

Will definite come back.

I love this place.

from Central California

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I do like B&H alot. California person.

B&H is well priced and extremely efficient.

from Ojai, CA

They make buying easy.

Amazing!!!!

from Modesto,Ca

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Great products available here for your photography needs, also fast and quick shipping with no slack at all. Give them a try they won't disappoint you at all.

I would buy from B&H again

from Dover, NH

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Good web site, quick response, products as described. Never had a problem with them, even when I elected to return a purchase.

Shooping experience!!

from Guatemala

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

it has a graet service, and the web page is simple and nice

I would buy this product again

from Israel

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I use the product for my studio

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand