4.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (25), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (10)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

I am replacing a printer I love using.

from Leominster,Massachusetts

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I am replacing a same printer that I have had for at least 9years. I love the . Pictures that come from this printer . Also the convenience of the printer , sets up in minutes. Have recommended this particular printer to many friends.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

best

from ny

you the best

EXCELLENT SERVICE

from Plymouth, MA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

When dealing with B&H whether on the phone or online everything runs very smoothly...it is a pleasure dealing with them.

Canon EF 85mm 1.8 - Knew what I wanted and B&H Had it

from Omaha, NE

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I will be using this item for portraits

I would make these purchases from B&H again.

from Folsom, CA.

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

The products will help protect my equipment and allow me greater flexibility during my shoots.

Best place to shop. Always look here first.

from NC

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Best place to shop online or in the mall, only that is where you will find Best Buy....
B&H offer more selection and better prices. And there is no tax.

amazing stuff prive and utility.

from Alejandría, VA

presentations

B&H is the Best!

from Union City, New Jersey

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Been shopping with B&H for years and have always had excellent experiences.

good service