4.8

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (33), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (18)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

B&H service and trustworthiness + best price online

from belmont, ca

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

B&H service and trustworthiness + best price online; can't beat that!

from Here

Good stuff.

always a pleasure

from Miami, Florida

Always buy at B&H, I visited the place. People are top knock

Very impressed, I definitely buy an upgrade

from Canyon Country, CA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I've been using this camera borrowed from a friend, and was highly impressed of the quality truly comparable to any professional SLR I had used. Hence, I decided to buy one to use for my forthcoming travels.

Slow Expedite shipping

from houston, tx

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Their website says expedite BUT it is regular 7 -10 days shipping., misleading info.. Does not price matched any items.

Excellent service.

from Augusta GA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I purchased the D750 and changed to the D810 because I currently have the D600 and just want a more professional feel.

It's a battery...

from Albany, NY

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Not really sure what to say about it since it's an OEM battery....This review will be electrifying to say the least. I hope that you are charged and ready to read it!

Panasonic AG-AC30 Full HD Camcorder

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Purchase this camera and its exactly what I wanted.

Excellent place for what I was looking for

from 5424 NEWCASTLE AVE APT 219 ENCINO, CA

Excellent for photography

Impact 5 in 1 Reflector

from Richmond, VA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I purchased this reflector for my son, and it's just like the one I purchased many years ago under another brand name. This one is the same good quality as the other one I have that cost over $100. I always shop at B&H for excellent customer service, quality products, free shipping, and easy returns if necessary.....which they rarely are!