4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (75), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (32)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

Long Time Satisfied Customer

from Athens, GA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Having dealt with B&H for a couple of decades, I would have expected to run into some kind of issue at some point, but I've always been well pleased by my experience with B&H. I hope that someday I'll be able to visit the brick and mortar store.

Best place to purchase products!

from Tacoma, WA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Great product to have incase you loose power to my computer.

B & H NEVER LETS YOU DOWN EVER..YOU ARE THE BEST

from Hillsborough, NJ

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Been buying for years from you guys,,,,,,,you are the best period!

Simply the best customer service experience.

from NY

Excellent service & fast shipping

Great prices, fast shipping

from Pa.

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I've ordered from B&H many times. They have excellent specials. Prices very competitive. Shipping is fast most of the time.

Everything you need if you speak camera!

from OKC, OK

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

They have everything camera and are fast to ship.

This the second time i buught this product for our second i

from Mentor, ohio

Convenence protection of ipad

Awesome place for your video needs!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Everything we need and expeditious service!

yes I would buy this product again

from Memphis tn

best cleaning kit

Easy to install... GREAT customer service over phone

from Dayton, OH

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I got unifi LR AP, unifi switches and unifi gateway. Easy to install and access it.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand