4.9

• Product Selection:
    • Product Pricing:
    • Customer Service:
    • Shipping and Returns:
    • I received a sample (78), I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand (34)

B&H Photo Video

One of many purchases I have made at B&H, and every experience is easy. Their selection is huge, their pricing is always lower than most websites or stores, the information provided for each item is amazingly detailed, and the one return I have had was just the simplest exchange. I use them often and will continue to do so. Whether I buy something large like a camera or a simple memory card reader, they are my first website searched. In the 4 years I have been ordering from them, I have never had a bad experience. I cannot say enough about B & H.

Online check-out is a mess.

Purchasing online is barely usable. I finally managed to trick it into processing my order after some considerable effort.

You can't enter your own city or state for shipping, which means you have to trust their super-clever zip code recognition, which gave incorrect cities and states multiple times. Another fun quirk is that they don't let you alter billing and shipping addresses once you've selected PayPal. In fact, if you already entered custom addresses, they will erase them in favor of your PalPal addresses for you, and then remove the "change" button to make sure you can't accidentally bring back the addresses you needed.

No doubt these were conceived as handy features to improve user experience, but they are so poorly implemented that I nearly had to give up all together. I sincerely hope someone at B&H reads this and restores their check-out procedure to functional basics.

See overall review.

Product Selection
The online catalog has some nice drop-ship options to get products before they're in full retail.

Product Pricing
Prices seem comparable to other online retailers.

Customer Service
Their customer service reps via live chat are friendly and knowledgeable.

Shipping and Returns
Returns on computers / parts are 30 days unopened or defect only.

I love shopping in B & H

from Guadalajara México

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I always find what I need at a very good price

This is a Trustful company...

from Walnut, CA 91789

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I am a photographer armature, but buying a lot gears from BH, they do honor their promise.

They make shopping for the US GOV a piece of cake!

from Flagstaff, AZ

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I love using B&H as a vendor! They always have everything I'm looking for! Their customer service and website are unparalleled! They are the best out there. Thanks for making my job so easy and being a pleasure to work with.

My go to store for my photography business!

from Cape Cod, MA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Always a great experience on the website and on the phone. Super fast shipping and always the best price.

Great place to shop online

from Alameda, CA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I am not an employee of a brand or affiliated in any way. I have not received a sample.

Always a Pleasure

from Miami Beach, Florida

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

If a large purchase or a simple order, it is always a pleasure to order thru B&H online. Seamless process thru the website to check-out, and always seems to arrive a day or two early. Saving on taxes is a huge plus since I am outside of New York.

Great selection, free shipping

from Seattle, WA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Never had a problem with any of my B&H Photo orders. Shipping is fast and free.

Purchasing toner and easily purchsed

from Baltimore, MD

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Toner for my printer, easily found online at B&H, multiple purchases over the years and always satisfied for my purchases.

Great products and superior service..!!

from Victorville, CA

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

Storage for video as a NAS machine to supply our TV station...

Best Camera Seller Around

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about bhphotovideo.com:

I have bought both cameras and lenses from B&H. The quality and prices are excellent, and customer service is absolutely outstanding.