Other Clothings:
Computers and Electronics Websites
Tripp Lite

Summary

Tripp Lite is a global manufacturer of power and connectivity solutions for people and organizations that depend on their technology. From uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and power distribution units (PDU) to cables and rack cabinets, we offer more than 3,000 products that enable our customers to organize and protect their critical computer and electronic equipment

Tripp Lite

Tripp Lite Company Review

This purchase was pretty much a fluke. I wasn't REALLY looking for back-up but I was shopping around and found this at a price I could NOT pass up. It has been put to use in quite a harsh environment and has held up very well for the most part with occasional hot spots but for a short time the fan started making some noise which left as quick as it came. I was going to report it but like I said, it quit and seems to be working fine again and perhaps a bit better as the hot spots seem to be less frequent since. Overall it is a purchase I so far am very pleased I made, especially for the price I paid which I believe was near half of the highest of the others I compared it to.
The only reason I could not give it 5 stars is the noisy fan. I suppose if there was an option for another half star, it would qualify.
It appears that it has been in service for just over 2 years at this point so it may or may not need warranty service. My hope is that it will last many many years into the future as I do not usually have very good luck with refurbished anything.

Tripp Lite Company Review

I did a lot of my COTS selection based on the technical data about the products you manufacture and sell. I was pleased with this amount of available data and manuals, etc. I appreciate the product filters and responsive web site, as I was originally going to go with APC for some things, but got frustrated at the sluggishness of the site and ability to find data. But when I had a real question, I was not happy sometimes with the first line responders who tried to answer my technical questions. I would much rather talk to the product manager person to person. I find your installation manuals lacking in sufficient detail as to leave the first time installer wondering about whether some steps are left out. One simple example is with the rack mount UPSs. I noticed there is no discussion of mounting the rails to threaded vertical rails, and only a picture of square hole rails. I recently saw an addendum that addresses the issue with lining up the threaded slide mounts with threaded rails. Your documentation could use a bit more technical sophistication. Maybe some theory of operation. Thanks.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

GREAT POWER SUPPLY PR-10a IT WORKS WELL NO TROUBLE'S.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

one year old and no problems!!

Trippin

great products

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Very happy with Tripp Lite products, no issues with any of the equipment I have ordered.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Tripp-Lite is a very reputable company that keeps quality in the components of their USB Battery Back-up devices. I am very pleased that I have only needed to replace mine ONCE since I bought it over 10 years ago! Great job! I now have a new unit protecting my computer equipment, hopefully for the next 10 years or more.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Product performs as required, and the process to procure the product was smooth, and semaless.

Great Rack for the price

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Trip lite makes supurb products. Buy and use with confidence!

Comments about Tripp Lite:

I bought 4 Tripp Lite products awhile back, two of them being ups'. After verifying my outlet had a good ground I plugged in one of the ups' I heard a click, then a buzzing sound could be heard. While it still worked, I couldn't get the buzz to go away. I know it wasn't right because the other ups wasn't making a sound. The folks at Tripp Lite exchanged it and while the buzz is gone it was still louder than the other one so I ended up just disconnecting it and using their surge protector instead.

I was trying to protect my home theater equipment, computer, and router but no one sells a ups with enough outlets for all of that. You can't combine two ups' or plug a ups in a surge protector, and if u plug two ups' into two different outlets you get ground loops in the system (my computers plugged into my home theater).

So, in sum, I'm satisfied with the service but I'm unsatisfied with the lack of information/products available to meet my needs