Other Knives & Cutleries:
Computers and Electronics Websites
Tripp Lite

Summary

Tripp Lite is a global manufacturer of power and connectivity solutions for people and organizations that depend on their technology. From uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and power distribution units (PDU) to cables and rack cabinets, we offer more than 3,000 products that enable our customers to organize and protect their critical computer and electronic equipment

Tripp Lite Company Review

I use multiple Tripp-Lite Products including a surge protector and hub. The products are quality made and reliable. I travel to multiple venues throughout the US and use computer, projector, speakers, etc. for multi-day presentations. The surge protector indicated an unsafe surge before plugging in components at a site that possibly saved my equipment. I will be replacing HDMI, USB-C cables with Tripp-Lite as well. Thanks Tripp-Lite!

Tripp Lite Company Review

We have bundled Tripplite surge protectors with our computer packages since the mid-1990's. I don't want my name on something unless it's top quality. If we occasionally have an issue with a box, is usually due to line quality. Tripplite makes it good, no questions asked, no hoops to jump through.

Tripp Lite Company Review

Easy to find the right product for my application. Plenty of options

Tripp Lite Company Review

CDW helped us choose the right product and their recommendation was a good one...we've been completely satisfied with the product...no gotchas.

Tripp Lite Company Review

Very happy with the form and function of everything we have purchased from Tripp Lite.

Tripp Lite Company Review

Tried email support. Was very ineffective. Finally was able to contact a representative via phone. Still not the most helpful but was finally given a RMA and shipping label. Was informed that the new unit would be shipped as soon and the received tracking.That was 2 weeks ago. Right now i am over 3 weeks and the ups is supposed to be delivered today. My UPS was only 4 months old when it failed and three weeks using a borrowed UPS. I have chosen tripp-lite over apc for last few years. This is giving me second thoughts

Tripp Lite Company Review

Product is just fine the product support is not so helpful when something goes wrong.

Tripp Lite Company Review

I have no issues with the seller. Fast delivery and exactly what I ordered. Product does the job.

Tripp Lite Company Review

The USB multi-port works well. I have run into an issue where charging isn't as fast as without the multi-port in the middle. The multi-port also heats up quite a bit when charging. The other problem I encounter from time to time is the computer not recognizing a USB drive connected to the multi-port. This usually clears up by disconnecting and reconnecting the multi-port, drive or both in different orders. All in all, the multi-port did work consistently and did the job I needed it for.

Tripp Lite Company Review

Excellent response time and experienced CSR or Tech.

Tripp Lite