Other Health & Beauties:
Computers and Electronics Websites
Tripp Lite

Summary

Tripp Lite is a global manufacturer of power and connectivity solutions for people and organizations that depend on their technology. From uninterruptible power supplies (UPS) and power distribution units (PDU) to cables and rack cabinets, we offer more than 3,000 products that enable our customers to organize and protect their critical computer and electronic equipment

Tripp Lite

well worth the money and peace of mind.

Excellent product. Here in Washington state we recently had a couple of wind storms that knocked out power and this ups did exactly what it was designed to do! I cannot give it 5 stars because I'm running into a problem with the communication port to my I-mac.On start-up My computer will say that my I-mac is running on battery back-up and needs to shut down which it does...even though I have no power outages. No big deal really because I always shut down my computer when I'm done so I do not use that feature anymore. Other than that It's an excellent product and I would not hesitate to recommend it.

Tripp Lite Company Review

I did a lot of my COTS selection based on the technical data about the products you manufacture and sell. I was pleased with this amount of available data and manuals, etc. I appreciate the product filters and responsive web site, as I was originally going to go with APC for some things, but got frustrated at the sluggishness of the site and ability to find data. But when I had a real question, I was not happy sometimes with the first line responders who tried to answer my technical questions. I would much rather talk to the product manager person to person. I find your installation manuals lacking in sufficient detail as to leave the first time installer wondering about whether some steps are left out. One simple example is with the rack mount UPSs. I noticed there is no discussion of mounting the rails to threaded vertical rails, and only a picture of square hole rails. I recently saw an addendum that addresses the issue with lining up the threaded slide mounts with threaded rails. Your documentation could use a bit more technical sophistication. Maybe some theory of operation. Thanks.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

The product is almost exactly what I need and I am very happy with it, but I have called and e-mailed customer support for what I believe to be a simple question, and they have yet to get back with me. Don't expect help after the sale.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Response was fast and I was reached by the exact people that I needed to contact.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Trpplite has simple products that are affordable and work in my space. I'm not a fancy IT guy and I'm Very happy with all my TrippLite PDUs. Thier support made short work of my questions and had me the right product id#s that I needed to finish my build in no time.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

We are still not able to get the tripplite management server to work properly. It keep dropping UPS units.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Tripplite Applications Dept. is fast and accurate. They present solutions which go beyond expectation and often result in saved $$.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Great product ans support.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Very helpful and familiar with their products.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Tripp Lite has lots of products, but their website makes it difficult to find the right category. Their power strips are high quality and cut down interference significantly. Good for TV and video systems.

Excellent customer service.

Comments about Tripp Lite:

Many times I have requested tech info by email. So far no response.