4.9

4.9

Zager Guitar Heaven

from Saint John, Indiana

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

The sound is crisp and harmonic in comparison to my collection of fine guitars,----Like a golf club when you put it in your hands you know you like it. My guitar ZAD80CE AURA Model Solid Cedar/rosewood Acoustic Electric Pro Series.
When placed in my hands brought a quick smile to my face, this felt good/one quick chord and a few original riffs and I was smiling, which I seldom do.
I have to thank the Zager family for the professional operation protocol that was portrayed by son Dennis Zager--addressing some minor issues and his ability---that made me feel like he knew me personally. This family owned Made In America business, with USA labor made me proud to invest my hard earned money in there product. The price I paid was very reasonable and in comparison to the market price for a coustom guitar of this quality is MIND Blowing. I am sold on you Dennis and your Father and the hard fought battle you must have had to bust into the market you have. Good always prevails and that is why your corporation is capturing its market share. I am sold on you product and Business ethics and look forward to years of great entertainment and promoting your guitars to my friends. Some day this guitar will be my sons as I will pass on this testament to his generation--- REAL American Craftsmenship.

Great Guitar! Fantastic Customer Service!

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

I've had my Zager ZAD900CE Aura almost 2 weeks now and am completely blown away! The looks, the sound, the easy action, etc... It is everything the ads and reviews say it is. The work and fine attention to detail that Denny Zager puts in to his guitars is phenomenal. I've owned Martin, Gibson, Fender, Takamine, Ibanez, Alvarez, Washburn, Sigma, Squier, Epiphone, etc... My ZAD900 is the best sounding, playing guitar that I've ever owned or played hands down. If you're planning to spend big bucks on a new acoustic guitar do yourself a favor. Try a ZAD900CE first! There's no risk. If you don't like it Zager pays for shipping both ways. People say the reviews sound to good to be true and that they all look fake or are dummy accounts set up by Zager. That's BS! These are real people writing these reviews because they are happy, very satisfied customers and the guitars are everything they are advertised to be. Not to mention the many satisfied professionals using Zager guitars as well. This guitar easily competes with the big name brands costing upwards of $4000+. To good to be true?! Not this time.

Mind Blowing Performance of Zager Guitars

from Florida,US

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

I am die heart fan of Zager Guitars Actually, I am fond of playing Guitar since childhood & my father gave me zager Guitar on my birthday as b'day Gift when I was 17 years old, now I am 23 years old but my guitar working well. According to my Zager Reviews, Zager is the one best guitar Manufacturing Company in the world. Thanks Denny to make my life musical.

Surprised with Zager. Glad I took the plunge!

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

This guitar was a delightful surprise when it showed up at my door. I was hoping and hoping all week that it wouldn't be a total waste of time and money, and when it finally arrived I was so relieved! It's everything I wanted and need in a guitar. SO beautiful and the sound is clear and crisp.
I currently have a Gibson J45 and Taylor 410. This Zager is the perfect addition to my collection. The other guitars are pricey and I can't really take them anywhere or have fun with them with friends and family. With the Zager, is literally has the same quality and sound, but the pricetag was much smaller. Buying a guitar online was a new thing for me, but I have been slowly getting into buying online and getting new things that aren't available in my hometown. This is just another gem I would have never found if it wasn't for luck and trusting Zager. They are very easy communicators and are super helpful. The guitar was shipped the same afternoon I ordered it, and the packing and presentation of the product was pro.
Getting back to the guitar, it really is 30% - 40% easier to play, and I have owned about 10 guitars in my life; shopping for about 2 months before I bought the Zager at many shops trying all brands. I can get those tough chords without missing a beat, and I can play for hours on end and don't have to stop because my fingers and hands say so. It's a lot of fun to be able to play like I want. If it were to be stolen or broken I would for sure go back and buy another. This guitar has spoiled me with its playability. My friend's Martin Guitar has nothin on my Zager. Even my wife who doesn't play, says she likes the Zager sound the best.
If I were to do a blind test between all three of my guitars, the Taylor and Zager would be neck and neck. But the Zager is embellished like a 3K guitar, so it would have that edge.

Definitely a keeper! Worth every penny! Great Service!

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

Zager Guitar Reivew of my own. Please bare with me as I'm on unfamiliar ground with this reviews and such but I felt sharing my thoughts would also help others in making an informed decision.

My ZAD 80CE came nearly a month ago. It was as promised after a thorough check of it since I ordered online.

then came the part where I played it. Wow. All the videos of this guitar couldn't capture it's true sound that somehow surpasses any of the guitars I've owned I've played in the last 30 years.

Then there's the "playability". All I can say is, you've just got to try it out for yourself as my words might not be the most objective at this point since I fell inlove with it already.

Overall a highly recommended guitar and the family customer service feel is bar none.

Best kept secret in acoustics

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

I purchased my ZAD20 acoustic about 9 months ago. Overly surprised with the quality and sound of this guitar. Main achievement of the Zager line is their playability. It's not a gimmick or sales pitch. It's real. The Zager plays easier than my $2500 Tak or my other beloved Taylor 4 and 6 series guitars. They are helpful, polite, and honest people and answered my emails with all the questions I could come up with before the sale. My ZAD20 is not a toy. I could easily compare it to a guitar 3X the price. Well worth the anxiety of ordering a guitar online; something I wouldn't normally do. I've been playing for about 18 years now and this guitar is perfect for my country songs, folk, jazz, and especially fingerpicking that I have gotten much better at since purchasing this guitar because of the string height.
Since receiving the guitar I have recommended it to my fellow bandmate, brother, and my best friend of 20 years. We have jam sessions with our Zagers and I must say we are all happy campers when it comes to playing our guitars. Best acoustic guitar experience I've had in quite some time. NOT too good to be true! :o)

Zager ZAD 50 model was the better guitar from day 1.

from Clearwater, MN

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

When I opened my Zager Guitar and played it for the first time, I immediately liked it better than my Martin I've had the last 7 years. Before that it was an old Seagull; been playing guitar for around 18 years. The playability, first of all, was amazing. It felt so much better than my own guitars or others I've played. I had the guitar shipped to my office and subsequently could not put it down for a half hour straight when it arrived. I'm not sure about other guitars in higher price ranges, but this guitar was a steal for what I paid and the quality I see in it. I would expect it to hold its own against acoustics in the $900 price range. I'm happy I went with Zager, they're very nice people. I asked about discount guitars, but none were available. Since they have their sale going on, I just went for it and decided to be the judge. I received the ZAD 50 acoustic on a Friday, and the entire weekend I was playing and letting friends play it too. If anyone's wondering if they should try Zager, they should. Zager has a great money back hassle free guarantee so you can return it for free if you don't like it. I decided to try them and turned out I loved it. Best guitar for the price that I've come across.. better than any sitting in a guitar shop in my opinion.

Zager 50CE came as advertised. Beautiful instrument.

from Hilo, HI

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

My guitar arrived today. The beautiful 50CE acoustic electric model. Straight to the point- it was as advertised. A beautiful instrument. Easy, easy to play and what a great sound. I had been playing a Washburn CE for the past three years which, frankly I really liked. It was in a similar price category and really a pretty instrument. I sold it last week after only two days on the market and was wondering if I had done the right thing as the Zager guitar hadn't arrived yet. Gladly, I did do the right thing. Denny's guitar blows the Washburn away. No comparison in sound or playability. I'm a relatively intermediate guitarist at age 62. I've been studying and playing seriously for just short of 12 years and this guitar will boost my abilities immediately. I'm still at work now and I can't wait to get home and really spend some time playing it. The people at Zager are a joy to deal with, and were a real help getting the guitar to me in Hilo, HI. Aloha,

Zager is the best acoustic under $2500. Period.

from Yorktown Heights, NY

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

I've been playing guitar for 43 years. I own Guild, Gibson, Lowden, Taylor, Alvarez, Fender, Yamaha, Ibanez, and Zager guitars. The Zager is easier to play then all of the others, sounds very similar to the Taylor, looks like a $3000+ acoustic. This guitar is easily one of the best I've ever played. I couldn't believe it at first either as I'd never heard of Zager Guitars. I wouldn't say I have major fingertip pain when playing after all these years, but this guitar noticeably lessens any soreness and lets you play forever. The "no finger pain" would be a huge help for beginners though.

Buying online, especially a new guitar, was uncomfortable at first. Then I was immediately at ease once I received Dennis Jr's first email reply. Nothing but helpful professionalism. Once the guitar got here I felt like I needed to thank them for everything because there was no surprises. This has to be one of the best guitar-buying experiences I've ever had. I wish I would have found Zager 20 years ago! It really satisfied me to deal with honest people who put out a great product.

The sound is amazing...the price is unbeatable for the quality. The fit of this guitar is impeccable. I closely inspected it for several minutes and could not find an imperfection in its craftsmanship, even with a mini mirror looking at the bracing. I could tell it had been polished and inspected before leaving Zager... with a photo of Denny tuning it stuck in between the strings.

I enjoy "pretty" guitars, so the inlay on the 80 was a definite plus for me.The wood grains of my ZAD 80 are gorgeous. The rosewood is a great choice. I have an aquaintance in the music business who suggested Zager to me. He himself is a 50+ year player.

These guitars coming from Nebraska are the real deal. I have put my former go-to's in their cases because I now go to my Zager. Here's some beauty shots of when I first got the guitar.

Excellent setup - still a little high for the $$s

from Edwardsville, IL

Comments about ZagerGuitar.com:

Denny Zager and family do a fantastic job setting up guitars.  My Zager guitar is 2 years old and still plays as well as it did when I received it from them.  The guitar is VERY easy to play and would be a great for a beginner or intermediate player.  Having done a little more legwork and playing a lot more guitars, I could have spent a few $$ less on a guitar and then had a pro setup and still saved.  All in all I don't regret the purchase.  PLUS the Zager family was terrific to work with - excellent customer service.