Other Body Lotions:
Yves Rocher
Yves Rocher Organic Oats Body Lotion

Yves Rocher Organic Oats Body Lotion

Smells Horrible------Yet Very Moisturizing!!!!

from Detroit, MI

Comments about Yves Rocher Organic Oats Body Lotion:

***I'm a huge fan of Yves Rocher. I buy my beauty products from them and from mark, religiously!! When they came out with their organic line, I couldn't wait to try it out because I'm a huge fan of Olive Oil and other natural ingredients. The first product I tried was the Oats Body Lotion. I heard that products that had oats in them were suppose to be very moisturizing and this was no exception.***

***It goes on pretty thick compared to their other lotions. It kept my skin hydrated for about a couple of hours while I was at work. I work in a hospital, so the air in there is very dry, especially in the winter time. This lotion lasted through lunch time and I applied so more.***

***The one thing I don't like about this lotion is the horrible smell. I usually wear perfume, so it really don't matter. But if you wear it alone, I think it would be a problem if you don't want to smell like old paste. It is on the expensive side too, so make sure you buy it when their website have a sale going on.***

***Other than that, I would recommend this product.***