3.7

3.7

Not my favorite

from TN

Comments about Yoplait Original Pear Yogurt:

I love to try new flavors of yogurt all the time since I am a big yogurt eater. Yoplait has so many different flavors to choose from and when I saw the pear flavor I figured I should try it out too. I really love pears so I thought I would love this yogurt too. That really was not the case for me. I did not really enjoy the flavor of this yogurt. It did kind of taste like pears, but I did not like the after taste it left in my mouth. I think it may have been just a little too much flavor for me. I think it would have probably been a good base for a fruity smoothie, but I never tried that out. The consistency of this yogurt was good. Yoplait yogurt is never too thick or too watery, which is why I really like it. Yogurt is always convenient. It is a quick and easy snack for anyone. You can eat it at home or even grab one to take with you if you are traveling. It is a favorite snack of mine to put in the cooler when we go on zoo or beach trips because all you need to go along with it is a disposable spoon.

Nt my favorite.

from TN

Convenience
Yogurt is always convenient. It is a quick and easy snack for anyone. You can eat it at home or even grab one to take with you if you are traveling. It is a favorite snack of mine to put in the cooler when we go on zoo or beach trips.

• Flavor/Taste:
  • Variety:
  • Consistency:
  • Convenience:

A Peach of a Pear Yogurt from Yoplait!

from Leicester, NC

Comments about Yoplait Original Pear Yogurt:

I love yogurt especially as a low calorie summer breakfast.  I saw an ad in the Sunday food section of our local newspaper for a new flavor of yogurt, **Yoplait: Original Pear Yogurt, 6 oz.  **Because I love trying new products I purchased two container to sample.  I was not disappointed!  Chunks of real pear in every spoonful!  With 170 calories per 6oz. serving it is a delicious lunch or late afternoon snack.  I've tried just about every flavor of Yoplait yogurts however, this flavor is quickly become one of my favorites.

**Produce Details:**

- Vitamins A & D Added.

- Kosher Dairy. Grade A. High In Calcium.

- 20% Daily Value Of Calcium And Vitamin D.

- Lowfat Yogurt. 1% Milkfat. 99% Fat Free.

- Diet Exchanges: 1 Skim Milk, 1 1/2 Carbohydrate.

- With Active Yogurt Cultures Including L. Acidophilus.

**Ingredients:**

Cultured Pasteurized Grade A Low Fat Milk, Sugar, Pears, Modified Corn Starch, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Kosher Gelatin, Citric Acid, Tricaclium Phosphate, Pectin, Natural Flavor, Vitamin A Acetate, Colored With Turmeric Extract, Vitamin D3.

If you like the fresh taste of a juicy summer pears I highly recommend this new flavor of **Yoplait: Original Pear Yogurt, 6 oz.  **In my opinion **Yoplait: Original Pear Yogurt, 6 oz. **is a peach of a pear great tasting yogurt!