Other Yogurts:
Müller
Müller Früt Up Yogurt

Summary

Müller® yogurt, brought to you by Muller Quaker Dairy, is made with reduced-fat, Grade A milk and is a good source of nutrients like calcium and protein. It has no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. Available in 18 varieties, the line includes Müller® FrütUp™, Müller® Corner® and Müller® Greek Corner®. Müller yogurt varieties contain between 140-220 calories per serving.

Müller FrütUp is a lowfat yogurt topped with a whipped layer of fruit mousse. Each creamy Müller FrütUp is perfect for scooping, swirling, or mixing.

Müller FrütUp varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:
• Mango (New)
• Orange (New)
• Luscious Lemon
• Splendid Strawberry
• Peach Passion Fruit
• Radiant Raspberry
• Blueberry Bliss

Müller Früt Up Yogurt

Pros

Cons

Great for snacking!

I have been hearing a lot about the new Müller yogurt products. Being an avid yogurt eater, I decided to try the Müller Früt Up Yogurt. I quite liked it. Müller Früt Up Yogurt is basically a creamy low fat yogurt that has been topped with a fruit mousse. I tried the ones with lemon mousse and strawberry mousse. As I mentioned earlier, I am a huge yogurt fan, so I really liked this variation. The fruit mousse is quite fragrant and definitely gives an interesting dimension to plain old boring yogurt. They also have many other varieties like mango, peach, passion fruit etc. I will be trying these flavors out in the near future. I buy yogurt a lot and Müller Früt Up Yogurt is definitely going to be on my grocery list. If you are a yogurt lover and want that zing in your plain yogurt, Müller Früt Up Yogurt is the yogurt for you. However, if you don't like anything mushy over your yogurt, you may not like it so much. I do recommend this yogurt. Worth trying for sure!

Weird texture of courtesy of Tilapia?!

Let me first start by saying that I am a huge fan of the Muller Corner yogurts (but regular and Greek styles). They're delicious, wholesome, and free from any artificial flavors, sweeteners, or high fructose corn syrup. I saw the Muller FrutUp yogurts and thought they might be a slightly more indulgent treat, with the same Muller quality I have enjoyed so much before. Unfortunately, I was so so disappointed! First, I tried the luscious lemon flavors which was pretty delicious, if a bit tart. The strawberry flavor was a bit bland, not quite the bright, juicy strawberry I was hoping for. The biggest disappointment came when I flipped the carton over. Contained in the Muller FrutUp yogurt is TILAPIA! As in the fish! Now I understand that this is most likely a source of Kosher gelatin, but still...fish is just not something I'd like in my yogurt. I'd much rather they achieve the desired texture through some other means than by meat by products.

Great flavors

from Lockport NY

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

I tried the product. I ate it just the way it came. Wasn't my favorite flavor but it did taste good. I like that it's fruity and not plain. It had just enough fruit inside. I would try other flavors as well.

Love it!

from TN

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

I am a big fan of yogurts and I am always trying new brands and flavors. I first saw this yogurt advertised on tv and I could not wait to get into the store to purchase some. I got one of each flavor they had. I was definitely not disappointed by any of the flavors. My favorite of the flavors were the orange and the lemon. I had been looking for a good orange flavored yogurt and this one was perfect. I love that it is not already mixed up because I can see exactly what I am mixing into my yogurt. It mixes really well in to the yogurt so I am getting a good amount of flavor in a each bite. Also there are small pieces of the fruit in it. I would definitely recommend this yogurt to others. It is super tasty and even healthy for your body. It is really easy to carry with you when you are on the go. My two year old daughter sits in her car seat and eats them and she usually never has a problem doing it. I love that she has a great snack that is not bad for her. The texture of the yogurt is great too. It is really smooth and creamy. It is not too watery like some of the other brands of yogurt that I have tried out. I just love this yogurt!

Favorite fruit yogurt!

from Florida

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

Mujer fruit up Yogurt is something that I came across at a smaller grocery shop when I was trying to find a snack that would satisfy my craving for something sweet as well as be somewhat healthy for me.

I ended up buying one of every flavor that day, and now everytime that I go to that particular grocery store or find it in a store I stock up on as much as I can.

It isn't one of the more well known brands of yogurt especially not where I live but I can't figure out why, it's really the best tasting fruit infused yogurt that I have ever had.

I use it in breakfast smoothies instead of just plain yogurt to ad a little more flavor, as well as eating it by itself or with granola.

I love being able to pronounce everything on the back of the yogurt container. It makes me feel better that I am not only eating it but that it's got good enough ingredients for my little one to eat as well.

The flavors are spot on and delicious without being too heavy or sweet.

Not my type of yogurt

from Nesconset,ny

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

I love yogurt and I eat a lot of it, probably almost everyday. always trying for finding new flavors and brands so it doesn't get old. So I see all these commercials about this yogurt and on the next food shopping trip I decided to pick up this yogurt. I was a little suprised at how expensive it was, but figured maybe it was good quality. After I first tried it, it actually made me have a bit of a stomach ache. I don't know if it was the texture or the flavor, but it didn't taste good in my opinion and I believe it was the pineapple flavor. I left it alone and a few days later I tried the strawberry and the yogurt still did not taste good. It was blan and the fruit was tart. Not my type of yogurt and haven't tried it since.

Flavor/Taste
the flavor in my opinion was blan, and more like a pudding texture.

Variety
To be honest there's not many to choose from and only a couple that are decent.

Consistency
Too thick and I know yogurt shouldn't be watery, but it shouldn't be like hard to mix around.

Muller Frut up Yogurt

from Georgia

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

Overall, I give Muller Frut up yogurt a nine. It has a variety of great flavors, few calories, and has convenient packaging I can take anywhere. This snack has been especially important in my weight-loss success and I honestly don't know what I would do without it. I eat this yogurt as a snack daily. Initially, I was eating Activia yogurt and did not see any results when it came to reducing the size of my waistline so my friend suggested I try this yogurt. I gave Muller Frut Up a try and it has really helped to reduce the size of my waistline. I eat one cup daily. It has very few calories and I eat this yogurt to replace unhealthy snacks, such as potato chips. My favorite flavor is strawberry. Muller Frut up yogurt has really helped me to lose weight and maintain a healthier weight also. The reduced fat and healthy ingredients have made me a huge fan of this snack. It is very delicious.

Flavor/Taste
Strawberry flavor is my favorite. It is a delicious treat and healthy.

Variety
It has 18 varieties, which gives me a lot of options to choose from.

Consistency
It has a consistently great flavor.

Convenience
It has a convenient, easy-to-open package I can bring anywhere.

delicious fruit flavor

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

I'm glad that I decided to give the Muller Frut Up Yogurt a try because they taste really good. They have a delicious layer of fruit on the top that is so scruptious when you mix it into the yogurt. The fruit is very mousse like and whipped in texture, while the yogurt itself is very rich, thick, and creamy.

My favorite flavor out of the Frut Ups is the lucious lemon. It has a strong and decadent lemon flavor, and it is not artificial at all. It has real lemon and orange juice concentrate, which gives it a fantastic lemon citrus flavor.

Not only are the Fruit up delicious but they are also good for you because they don't have any high fructouse corn syrup or any artificial flavors/sweeteners. It has real sugar, lemon, and orange juice in it for the flavoring.

The only weird thing about this yogurt is that it has tilapia as one of the ingredients. It doesn't taste fishy and tilapia is really good for your health so I don't find at all.

Flavor/Taste
The Muller Frut Ups have delicious, satisfying, rich, smooth fruit flavors. I like the lemon and the strawberry bana flavors the most, but all the flavors they have taste wonderful.

Variety
Muller Fruit Up has a variety of different flavors like strawberry banana, blueberry, lemon, strawberry, and peach. If you don't like the Muller Frut up they also have corner and Greek corner yogurts with a bunch of different flavors that the Frut Up doesn't have

Consistency
It has a really smooth and creamy consistency. It wasn't a runny yogurt at all, and it was easy to mix the fruit flavor into it.

Convenience
It's convenient to have as a snack, and the fruit flavor is easy to blend so it's also great for on the go. It's not messy or runny either.

My favorite!

from TN

Delicious yogurt

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

This is the best yogurt that one can ever taste so far. It tastes so delicious that one will wonder if it was home made or store bought. The pulps and the yogurt thickness are so perfect that you will always be eager to try more. Also the diet plans work very great with this yogurt.
It helps in moisturizing your skin and it also helps in easy digestion. People are relieved from constipation after having this yogurt for a meal, just a meal.

The various flavors to choose from is definitely a great plus and advantage over the other yogurts in the market. More over the crunchiness of the fruits or the pulps is so well maintained even though it's in the package. It tastes so fresh and juicy as though it was cut and put in the box just then. One should definitely try the orange mango flavors along with the apple and grapes. The sugar content is so very we'll balanced. Any one can try this with proper supervision.

Love this yogurt

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

I love this yogurt. The texture is smooth and creamy. I love the fruit, I can not keep this in my fridge for long. My 4 year old grandson loves this yogurt too.

Flavor/Taste
This is the only yogurt I will eat. It does not give that weird feeling some yogurts do.

Variety
love the different fruit flavors

Easy to use even for a 4 year old

• Convenience:

absolutely well made, awesome tasting and a great price.

from South Yarmouth, MA

Comments about Müller Früt Up Yogurt:

This was possibly the best tasting yogurt I have ever had. Almost like eating whipped cream yet better for you. I would definitely recommend people try this. What a great thing to be able to try

Flavor/Taste
Very, very delicious and habit forming. I found that if I had not been given the opportunity to try this as a free sample I probably would never have tried it. This was a great experience. The overall packing somehow made me enjoy it more. I would rate this high on the list, especially for mothers who have school aged children

Variety
found the variety quite to my liking and the day depending on my mood

Consistency
just right. Sometimes it almost tasted like frozen yogurt which I found quite enjoyable.

Convenience
very convenient for travelling. it was great to have the yogurt and the fruit together. This is a great compromise for school aged kids for those after school snacks. I found this quite enjoyable and would definitely tell people to try this as they will also find it more enjoyable.