Other Yogurts:
Müller
Müller Corner Yogurt

Summary

Müller® yogurt, brought to you by Muller Quaker Dairy, is made with reduced-fat, Grade A milk and is a good source of nutrients like calcium and protein. It has no artificial flavors, artificial sweeteners or high fructose corn syrup. Available in 18 varieties, the line includes Müller® FrütUp™, Müller® Corner® and Müller® Greek Corner®. Müller yogurt varieties contain between 140-220 calories per serving.

Müller Corner is available in two fruit and three crunchy varieties with mix-ins that you can flip, stir or dip into the creamy yogurt for the perfect snack or treat any time of the day.

Müller Corner varieties made with lowfat yogurt include:
• Strawberry
• Blueberry
• Choco Balls
• Crunchy Granola
• Crispy Crunch

For more information about Müller yogurt varieties and nutrition information, visit www.mullerquaker.com.

Müller Corner Yogurt

Pros

Cons

LOVE it!

I heard a lot of buzz about Müller Corner Yogurt and decided to give it a try recently. I have to say that I am hooked! It is a whole package of yummy low fat yogurt with scrumptious toppings in the corner, hence the name "Müller Corner Yogurt"! I thought this was clever too :)

There are a lot of options to choose from. I tried the one with dark chocolate and cherry and it was YUM! Perfect amount of sweetness that does not overpower your palate! I also tried the crunchy granola. It is a great breakfast item or can be had as a mid day snack. If you are anything like me, you would enjoy this particular item anytime of the day! I love to add toppings to my yogurt just to make it more interesting, so I was quite happy to see a yogurt packaged with choice of toppings. I am definitely going to try more flavors in the near future. I highly recommend this product. I am sure you will love it as much as I did if you are a Yogurt lover like me :)

Sweet and creamy

The yogurt has a very creamy mouth feel and is sweet enough to pass for a dessert. I would probably substitute it for a dessert. For me it was a bit too rich to eat as a snack or as a breakfast accompaniment. I found it tasty and not particularly "yogurty" (tangy) so if I was blindfolded, it would be hard to identify it as yogurt. There was a little too much "mix-in" for my taste as well, so I likely would not purchase the "corners" again. However, I probably will try one of the other varieties if I can find it.

Flavor/Taste
The flavor was bland, not like yogurt, but I like the taste of yogurt, so I didn't rate it higher. The taste was good, but a little too sweet for my preference. The creaminess of the consistency was what made this product really stand out. Very much like a rich dessert. I tried both the Strawberry and Caramelized Almond varieties, both of which were tasty; but with the sweetness/richness of the yogurt, I really felt like I had more mix-ins than I really needed. I guess it would allow me to control just how much i need, but then I would be wasting (throwing away) part of what I'd bought, which is not something I like to do.

Variety
My supermarket (Stop & Shop) had very limited choices of Mueller Yogurt. The only Mueller they carried was 2 choices of corners (caramelized almond and strawberry), so I don't know what the full range consists of.

Consistency
The yogurt was very consistent, no wateriness or lumps. If I was not mixing in the contents of the corners, I would not have needed to stir it.

Convenience
While it was fine to mix in the almonds, it was unnecessary to have to mix in the strawberry jam. Kind of sloppy if you have to bend over the corner and try to dump it in.

sad to hear this product will not be made anymore

from Niskayuna, NY

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

I became so sad to hear this product will not be made anymore as the factory was closed down. This was the best yogurt I've tasted to date.

So good

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

I have always been a pretty big fan of yogurts. I like to eat them for breakfast and as snacks sometimes too. I could never really find a yogurt that I just fell in love with until I tried this Muller Corner Yogurt. I absolutely love it. I love that all the "add-ins" are to the side and not already mixed into the yogurt. It seems when premixed yogurts have something like fruit in them I either get all of it in one bite or it is mushy and I do not even want to eat it. With the fruit being to the side I can add it as I want to and then I am able to have the yummy fruit in more than one bite! Also the yogurt itself is very flavorful and creamy. I could eat the yogurt alone without adding anything to it for sure. I would recommend these yogurts to anyone who wants a really tasty, creamy yogurt. My local store does not have a huge variety to choose from, but that is okay for me because I love the ones that they do carry. Also, they are a little higher priced than other yogurts, but it is definitely worth it. You get what you pay for!

Great snack!

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

I love to try all kinds of brands and flavors of yogurt. When I first saw Müller Corner Yogurt on the shelves at my local grocery store I was so excited to try it! I had seen the commercials on tv advertising it and could not wait to get my hands on it. I love putting fruit in my yogurt for a boost of flavor, so this yogurt is perfect for me. I love that the yogurt tastes good on its own as well without the fruit being added to it. The container is so convenient too. It is so simple to dump your fruit out into your cup without making a mess. I think this is by far one of my favorite yogurts now. The consistency is perfect because it is not too thick but not too runny either. The fruit is good too. It does not have a generic taste to it. I love that my three year old daughter likes it too, so it is perfect for snack time! I would definitely recommend this yogurt to others because it tastes good, it is convenient, and affordable.

Much better then the Muller Greek Yogurt.

from Stroudsburg, PA

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

I didn't enjoy the Muller Greek Yogurt but the Muller Corner Yogurts were delicious. I was happy to see that the corner yogurt had a lot more of nice granola and chocolate corners to add in with just plain vanilla yogurt. The flavor of the yogurt was rich, and it had a regular yogurt consistency that was a bit thin but it was still smooth and creamy. The flavors I enjoyedthe most were the dark chocolate & cherry, and the choco balls. These yogurts are really nice to have as a treat, and are inexpensive too.

They are pretty healthy as well. They are low fat, gluten free, and they don't have any artificial sweetners or high fructose corn syrup. So the only parts of the yogurt that aren't too healthy are the little chocolate bits.

If you are interested in the nutritional facts here they are: 170 calories, 3g fat, 10 mg cholesterol, 28 g total carbohydrates, 1 g dietery fiber, 26 g sugar, and 6 g protein.

The only ingredients I am not too found of in this yogurt are the sugar, and the corn startch, but all sugars have yogurt in them anyways.

Overall this is a really great tasting yogurt, and great to indulge on without breaking the bank.

Flavor/Taste
I didn't like the Mullers Greek Yogurt but I really did enjoythe taste and the flavors of these Corner yogurts. I like these flavors because they have a lot of chocolately flavors instead of having a unhealthy chocolate bar I can have a healthy yogurt instead with a taste of chocolate.

Variety
Muller has a ton of great flaovrs like crunchy granola, dark chocolate & cherry, choco balls, crispy crunch, straw berry, dark chocolate & pecan granola, and dark chocolate & raspberry. The Muller corners have a better variety of flavors then their Greek yogurts do.

Consistency
The yogurt is a bit thin in consistency but it is still creamy, and has a nice flavor to it.

Convenience
These are very convenient because they already have the corner of granola, chocolate, or fruit for you to just flip in and mix. It's makes a nice snack to grab on the go.

Love it

Mix a little or a lot.

from Elko, Nevada

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

The Muller corner yogurts are amazing not only in consistency, but their taste is absolute heaven in your mouth. The best thing for me about these yogurts is the fact that all of the filling that you put in the yogurt is on the side. This is great for me because all of that fruit isn't already premixed into the yogurt and it gives you the opportunity to put either a little bit into it, or a lot, depending on your taste preferences. The Muller corner yogurts have great consistency, they are not too thick and they are not thin, they are just perfect and taste very creamy and delicious. The fruit that is in them is always very good and tastes fresh, nothing ever tastes old. They have a lot of variety in their flavors so there is something that anyone will enjoy. I like to eat these in the morning for breakfast, it gives me the extra boost in energy that I need for my day to get through it. This is by far one of the best I have found for my stomach and digestive needs as well, it is nice to have a yogurt that helps keep me regular and also tastes so great.

Not What I Had Hoped For

from Michigan City, IN

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

The first time I tried the Muller Corner Yogurt I wasn't really sure what to think. I had serious misgivings about the whole corner thing from seeing commercials. The yogurt itself was good, rich and creamy and a very good consistency, but the fruit seemed a little too sweet, almost jam-like. Sometimes when mixing it there seemed to be too much of a gelatinous consistency to it! I wasn't really happy about that. I also am not too thrilled with the whole corner thing. I find it a bit too messy and it seems like I am not getting the whole product use since it is sometimes hard to get all the fruit out. I would rather have the fruit on the bottom or the top of the yogurt and save the problem of dumping it in.

Flavor/Taste
Like the yogurt, but the fruit is too sweet.

Variety
Very nice variety of flavors, and some not typical.

Consistency
The yogurt is rich and creamy.

Convenience
Do not like having to dump or spoon over the fruit to the yogurt!

• Convenience:

Muller corners is my fave

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

I have tried a variety of Greey yogurts and have tried a few different types of the Muller Corners. However, the Muller Corner with Caramelized Almonds is now my go to yogurt. It's delicious! The nuts add a nice crunch and the flavors of the yogurt and nuts compliment each other very well.

Pretty darn good!

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

Muller Corner Yogurt is an interesting concept. It is a mix-in yogurt. I do not generally like mix in yogurts because I am anal about getting the same amount of bits in each bite. But it is easy to get it pretty close to all mixed in. If I were to buy a mix-in yogurt, I would do this brand again. The flavors are decent but there are a few that leave a bit to be desired. Some are super sour and I would almost rather just have the yogurt by itself. The yogurt part by itself is very good. It is however, a bit on the expensive side so it would have to be for a treat or special occasion only. I will be on the look out for coupons though.

Flavor/Taste
The yogurt is yummy. The flavors are hit and miss.

Variety
At least at my local grocery store, there are only three flavors to choose from. I like a little bit of variety in my food.

Consistency
Sometimes the fruit is runny. The yogurt is fine.

Convenience
Easy to take on the go as long as you have an ice pack.

Not a great taste

from Pennsylvania

Comments about Müller Corner Yogurt:

Sure this yogurt has a good source of protein, as well as lots of vitamins and healthy additives, but I am only giving it a six because I was absolutely not impressed with the taste. Though it has a fruit variety, I have found yoplait greek and chabani to both have better flavors and tastes. However, it is very good for you and filling. If you are trying to lose weight like myself, I have found that I am not hungry after having this as a snack. The price is also good, a bit less than the other big brands. It is not a bad value for the price, I am just not impressed with the fruit tastes.

Consistency
It is a good texture. I like the thickness and creamy-ness to it.

Convenience
It comes in a super convenient and portable package, much better than the traditional yogurt cups. It is flat and easy to pack in a square lunch box, or any lunch bag really. I even saved the container when I was done and use it to hold paper clips and binder clips!