Other Lip Cares:
Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter

Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter

Awesome!

Comments about Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter:

These lip butters are awesome! They apply very smooth and they aren't heavy or sticky. They are hydrating and lasts maybe 2-3 hours tops. The best part is that they're organic! I do wish it would come with some sunblock, but even without it, it's worth repurchasing. Something that I'm a little iffy about is the scent. It smells amazing at first, but after a while it gets really dull. It's not a big deal though. Definitely would repurchase this product.

Works great on chapped lips!

Comments about Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter:

I picked this up on a whim in efforts to move more of my beauty products to that of an organic nature. I was pleasantly surprised to discover this lip balm (I purchased the melon flavor) more than did its job. It worked great on my chapped lips and revitalized them back to normal within a day, which is more than I can say for other chap sticks/lip balms. The flavor was great and it definitely left a silky feel on the lips. They definitely won me over with this lip balm - I've can say I've become a loyal consumer of this product.

Yes! to this lip butter!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter:

I am a make-up junkie. And that does not exclude lip balms, butters or gels. I LOVE this product! I have always loved products from Yes to carrots - they have never disappointed me! Haircare, face, lips. They are clear beauty-product winners in my book. Well worth a try!!

Love this stuff!

from Spokane, WA

Comments about Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter:

This product is organic, which makes it immediately attractive to me. It feels great on my lips, without feeling overly sticky or goopy. It is soft and waxy which helps seal in moisture during the cold winters we experience. It's neither flavored nor scented, which I also appreciate. The one tube I own is going to last an extremely long time and I love the fact that it seems to resist melting when kept in a jeans pocket!

Keeps lips smooth and moisturized

from New Brighton, PA

Comments about Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter:

I first discovered this product a few years ago and will not purchase any other lip balm. Usually when I use most lip balms my lips feel great for the first few minutes, but then eventually start to peel or feel dry again. Sometimes I feel like my lips were better off without the balm. Not so with Yes to Carrots. This lip balm goes on real smooth and instantly my lip feel silky smooth. My lips don't dry out with this lip balm like many others brands. I love that this lip butter is made with organic/natural ingredients that I can actually name and know what they are. I think the best beauty products are not found in a labratory, but in nature. My husband is even a fan, and he usually isn't very fickle abou personal care products. If we can't find a Yes to Carrots stick of lip balm in our house, especially in the winter, he gets disappointed and grabs one of our bargain lip balms grudingly.

A Hidden Treasure - Berry Flavor is Yummy!

from Little Elm, TX

Comments about Yes To Carrots C Me Smile Lip Butter:

Yes to Carrots C Me Smitle Lip Butter is one of those products I tried because I had a coupon and it was very inexpensive.  I liked the way the tube looked, very colorful and cute but didn't have much hope it would work very well.  Boy was I wrong.  My lips are very dry in the winter and I put it on when I got in the car after buying it and was sold.  It just melted on my lips and moisturizes so well.  I immediately went back into the store and got many more tubes. They went in every gift I gave this past Christmas.  Teacher gifts, family gifts, etc.  Everyone is in love with Yes To Carrots.  My daughter has a habit of licking her lips and skin around her mouth.  It gets very red and irritated.  This lip balm moisturizes and clears it right up.  Plus, it's organic so I know it's safe for my eight year old to use and apply herself.  I would reccommend this to anyone looking for a new lip balm.  Love this product!