Other Lip Cares:
Lip Balms
Maybelline
Maybelline Baby Lips

Maybelline Baby Lips

Pros

• Convenient container (3)
  • Moisturizing (3)

Great Moisturizer

I love the pink color and it really moisturuzes your lips to make it soft and renewed. This lip balm is amazing!!! It works great under my lipstick and just by itself. I saw a difference in my lips in just 2 nights. i recommend it to everyone who wants softer lips with color without having to use lipstick or lip gloss which dries your lips even more.

I wouldn't purchase this again!

I use to buy this in highschool! And I would wear it to school everyday and I didn't see much difference wearing this! It isn't pigmented at all I only wore the blue with pink packaging and that one was clear it didn't have a tint at all. And it felt like Vaseline kind of it did it's job to moisturize but it kind of felt to thick on the lips but slimy at the same time like if you are greasy chicken feeling on the lips kinda thing lol it had a slight scent to it not bad but not good idk how to describe it since I havent smelled it years ago! But, I wouldn't repurchase it again.

I wouldn't purchase this again!

from Houston, Tx

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
  • Even Application
  • Glossy Finish
  • Moisturizing

• Anytime
    • Daytime
    • Dry Lips
    • Everyday Use

Soft and smells nice

from Newburgh, IN

About Me Natural Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
    • Glossy Finish
    • Moisturizing

Cons

• Bad Tasting

• Dry Lips

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

This has lasted me for almost a year now! It's one of my favorite chapsticks. I use the clear one, so I'm not sure about how the colored ones look, but it moisturizes my lips so well I keep it in my pencil bag to use whenever I want!

Reminds me of kids play make-up

from KY

Pros

• True To Color

Cons

• Wears Off Easily

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

I bought this a while back when it was the big "new" thing. I saw it in a magazine and loved the idea of tinted lip moisturizer. Well, I still have it and have barely used it. I thought I would be obsessed and buy all the shades but that wasn't the case. The pink is very pink and didn't seem to last long. It is easy to apply and I like the design but it didn't seem to moisturize my lips and honestly made me feel like I was wearing kids play make up. The product is just okay.

Beautiful color and moisture but wears off rather quickly

from South Carolina

About Me Classic Style

Pros

• Convenient Container
      • Even Application
      • Great Color Selection
      • Moisturizing
      • True To Color

Cons

• Bad Tasting
      • Wears Off Easily

• Anytime
      • Everyday Use
      • Special Occasions

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

Just the right amount of tint, shine and moisture!! The "cherry me" is my favorite for everyday because it is a more natural color. The flavor could be less waxy, maybe more sugary, but overall great product especially for the price!! I like tinted moisture as apposed to lipstick for a more subtle classic look. The reason for 4 stars is because of the slightly off putting taste if I eat or drink something and that it does wear off after an hour or 2.

Yes. Soft like a baby's bottom

from Oakland, CA

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

Standing in the checkout line at walmart, you see the miscellaneous items on the shelf when your waiting to pay. I've been faithful to EOS balm the past 2 years, and I decided to switch up.

I purchases. Baby Lips in Quench (the blue one) I'm glad that I did.

I've used this 3 times so far and my lips are smooth and feel sinfully soft. I use this under certain lipsticks and I have the problem when I use matte lipsticks that they get gunky and you can see the color in the lip cracks (dry lip problem) and this helps prevent that.

Ladies this needs to be in your makeup bag or purse. I brag about this now in my blog and followers. I'm not sure why I waited so long to use.

Amazing...

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

I love baby lips by maybelline. This is by far one of the best moisturizing lip balms I have found. It is not sticky at all. Baby lips does not leave a pasty residue or a horrible taste in your mouth after the product wears off. I use baby lips over my lipstick for a night out or even just hanging out by the pool. It's great it's so versatile!

My love!!

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

I was first introduced to Baby Lips from a YouTube makeup guru who swore by the product. Being an avid chapstick and lip gloss buyer, I was intrigued. I ended up finding a coupon online and purchased the Blue one first -- and I've never looked back. Baby Lips are BY FAR the best moisturizing lip balm I've come across. It lasts a long time. They smell and taste wonderful. They don't leave that yucky film behind. I love that there are several different shades and uses, like Dr. Rescue. I've become an addict, truthfully, and I'm not even ashamed of it! Buy them! You won't be dissatisfied!

Love, Love, Love

I've got 6 of these.

05 Quenched - Which I use everyday... it's clear, even my husband uses this one. SPF 20, Smells like Fruit Punch - Can't go wrong with this one.

50 Twinkle - I LOVE this one. It's a very pale pink, which goes on sheer. The scent, I can't really place, but it reminds me of something I had when I was a kid, so I love it. I would use this one more, but it doesn't have the SPF.

15 Cherry Me - I like the color this makes my lips. A sheer red, that smells of Cherries. I use this when I want to wear a red lip, but don't want to scare people with a bright red lip.

40 Pink Me Up - This one is part of the Dr. Baby Lips line. I've seen quite of few people say this smells and tastes gross, but I have not had that experience. It's slightly minty, and it tingles a tiny tiny bit. It's a very pretty pale pink color. I like this one a lot.

90 Minty Sheer - This is part of the Neons collection, and I love the scent of it. It's supposed to be sheer, but when I wipe it off, it leaves a green tint behind on whatever I wipe my lips on, so I'm scared to wear this one in public, for fear of it showing.

70 Pink Shock - Also part of the Neons collection, I inherited this from my mom who wanted to try out baby lips, but wasn't sold on them. It's a very intense Fuchsia color. I have only used this one once.

Overall I LOVE Baby Lips, and I want to expand my collection. I give a 9 and not a 10 because I find I have to reapply pretty often, which isn't a deal breaker for me, because they just feel so lovely on the lips.

legit baby lips

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

I love Maybelline Baby Lips! This is by far one of my favorite lip balms to put on my lips. I have never been able to completely finish a lip balm before but because I use the baby lips lip balm all day everyday I actually have completely finished TWO of these lip balms by Maybelline before! I love how smooth this lip balm goes onto my lips and how smooth they make my lips feel. The tube applicator makes it easy and mess free when I apply the lip balm and the bright colors of these lip balms are so fun and noticeable that I never lose them. The scents offered smell incredible my personal favorite is the mint flavored lip balm which is the green and purple colored tube. This lip balm really does make my lips feel baby lip smooth and is a real aid during the cold weather when my lips are at their most dry. This is a great lip balm for everyone and is definitely worth buying.

Moisturizing!

Comments about Maybelline Baby Lips:

Baby Lips is not only cute, but it has SPF 20 to secure your lips. This lip balm is great for young girls as well as older women. Baby Lips comes in a variety of colors and flavors, never dull they always give your lips an extra pop. In my opinion Baby Lips is the best lip balm on the market!