Other Riding Mowers & Tractors:
Yard Machines Homeowner 46" 20hp Riding Lawn Tractor

Yard Machines Homeowner 46" 20hp Riding Lawn Tractor

Great mower

Comments about Yard Machines Homeowner 46" 20hp Riding Lawn Tractor:

A relative bought me my Yard Machine. It is 8 years old but you wouldn't know. I ordered 3 new blades from MTD, the maker of the mower. I think it had the original blades on it. The motor (briggs and stratton) runs great and it mows great.

Plenty of power, more then I expected. Does a great job at mulching the grass up.

My Yard Machine is 8 years old and runs like new.

• Handling:

Keeps going and goind

from Kathleen, GA

Comments about Yard Machines Homeowner 46" 20hp Riding Lawn Tractor:

I was a little skeptical of the durability of this lawn mower, but after having owned this product for 6 years, I can vouch for its reliability. This tractor eats up grass with no problem. Blades and maintenance are easily performed. Parts are easy and affordable if you ever need them. This is such a great benefit! I added a cupholder and bagging system and I am good to go. I would definitely recommend this lawn mower.

Big Boy Toy That Gets A Man's Work Done Right!

from Fort Gratiot, MI

Comments about Yard Machines Homeowner 46" 20hp Riding Lawn Tractor:

With near 2 acres of land, my husband insisted on buying  Yard Machines Riding Lawn Mower about three years ago.   He loves his toy and I love the way the landscape looks.  I also have a Yard Machine Gas Mower.  Now we fight over who is going to do the mowing.  I enjoy doing the lawn for exercise but he can always get it done twice as fast on his riding lawn mower.  He actually enjoys riding around on his mower.  My teenager, who always resists whenever I ask her to participate in the chores actually begged me to use the Yard Machines Riding Lawn Mower.  Kudos to Yard Machine for that.  In the length of time since we acquired our riding lawn mower it has never broke down or needed service.  It always starts up at the beginning of Spring season and the lawn looks amazing.  The Yard Machine Riding Lawn Mower is a Dream.  If I could request anything to the manufacturer it would be a machine that could also go in deep ditches which are common in our rural area.  Other than that, I rate their Riding Lawn Mower an A+!!!!