Other Riding Mowers & Tractors:

John Deere Lawn Tractor

Hubby Loves his John Deere Lawn Tractor

from Woodridge, IL

About Me Do-It-Yourself

Pros

• Adjustable Cut-Lengths
  • Easy to Push & Steer
  • Ergonomic Grips

Cons

• Large Lawns

Comments about John Deere Lawn Tractor:

My husband loves this. We moved to a yard that's over .5 acres, and the push mower took him close to three hours. Now he can knock it out in about 40 minutes. He actually cuts the grass more often than I think he needs to because he loves this thing. It is not overly loud, and it does a fantastic job. I also like that you have to purposely pull a switch to have the blade going so that it's safe around the kids.

The price was fair for what it is (you're obviously going to pay when buying a big machine like this), and I think it's a great value due to the fact that other John Deere owners claim that 15 years later, their lawn tractors are still running great.

As a busy mom who needs her husband to not spend all day on the lawn, I highly recommend this!

(Also, it is worth mentioning that he will be buying an attachment for this to be able to plow during the winter... a HUGE selling point for me for buying this. I don't want him shoveling day and night or our cars getting stuck in this IL climate when we are waiting for the plow.)

John Deere has saved my arms...

from Tom Bean, Texas

Comments about John Deere Lawn Tractor:

I went from a push behind mower that vibrated my arms and hands over the course of 7 acres for years and, when my husband and grandson decided to get me a Mother's Day gift, this was it!! A John Deere D110 that has saved my hands and arms!!! I have to say that this was the BEST gift EVER and am so happy to have one now. I have been pushing that lawn for years and can now do it without the pins and needles effect to my extremities.

Not only has it saved my tingling arms and hands, it has reduced my mowing time from 4 hours to 1.5 hours with it's powerful motor and wide deck that makes three cuts to my one with the push mower. And, the cut is BEAUTIFUL, leaving my yard look fantastic. I love it!

So far, so good! I have had it for one mowing season and LOVE how it reduces my time and pain to next to nothing by comparison to my push mower.

Handling
    I love how easy it turns. I had to learn a new way of mowing but it was simple to master and my yard looks amazing in such a shorter amount of time.

Again, so far, so good. I have had an issue with some goat heads to my tires but have since remedied that problem with some slime to the inside of the tires.

• Handling:

Lawn tractor that gets the job done

from Syracuse, NY

Comments about John Deere Lawn Tractor:

I needed to upgrade from my push lawn mower for convenience and to save time. This John Deere with intuitive gas pedal was the perfect one for my household. Handles about a 1/2 acre of property with a fair slope. Easy to use and trusted brand. I was hesitant to spend the premium price for a Deere, but I knew I was getting a quality product that would last me and would provide good resale.

• Handling: