Other Cell Phones:
Xentris 62016501Xe HTC Incredible 6300 High Gloss Silicone Cover

Xentris 62016501Xe HTC Incredible 6300 High Gloss Silicone Cover

It is stylish and a great priced andriod.

Comments about Xentris 62016501Xe HTC Incredible 6300 High Gloss Silicone Cover:

The HTC Incredible is a great smartphone if you are looking to spend a reasonable amount on a cell phone. The call quality is great, the system runs very fast for you avg user to get browsing, playing games, and interaction on socail media

I am just your average consumer and so me the performance is great. It has wonderful duel flash camera, the pictures come out clear looking like a professional point and shoot camera, if not better.

Battery Life
If you don't have a lot of apps and use all your storage the battery lasted me almost the whole day. Now that i have used a lot of my space and I'm using it a lot it last about 7 hours which i pretty good for most androids.

If you are a little clumsy or you drop you phone all the time it will still gold up. It doesn't get dents, scratches or anything. Unless you are throwing your phone at the ground it won't break from a few drops.

The design is nice, you will definitely get complements. One of the things that didn't really bother me but seemed useless and i never use it is the scrolling ball at the bottom.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

This is a great case!

If you are looking for a simple case, this is the one for you! It's easy to put on, and remove if you need to. It's a great deal for the cost. I like that I can sit my phone on the dash of my car and it doesn't slide around like it did before I installed the case. Great product!

• Voice Quality: