Other Cell Phones:
LG
LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone

LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone

The phone with it all!!

This is one great phone! I was a bit skeptical to buy a LG at first because I have heard bad things about them, but I have had my phone for about 6 months now with no problems. This phone can do it all, or at least almost all. It is more than enough for my needs. I don't use the web on this phone so I can't rate any of that.

My favorite feature is the MP3 player. I searched out many MP3 phones before I settled on this one. It works great. It has a built in speaker which produces fairly good sound. It also has a built in FM transmitter! How many products have that? That is usually another gadget that costs big bucks, but here it's included right in the phone. It works alright. I use it often, but the sound quality isn't that great through the radio, but it is better than nothing. You do need to buy a bigger micro sd card if you are going to load up on music, but they are not that expensive. If you search around you can always find good deals.

This phone also comes with a usb cable. It is super easy to put music and photos on your phone, if you kind of know what you are doing. There are virtually no instructions on how to do it in the manual, so you have to figure it out. I love to change my wallpaper on my computer and my phone constantly. This phone allows me to do that with my own pictures or wallpaper because of the memory card. I don't have to buy wallpapers anymore!

This phone also has a camera. I am not a big fan of camera phones myself. I have a digital camera that I prefer to use because the picture quality is sooooo much better. The camera on the phone will do in a pinch though since I don't always have my camera and I do always have my phone.

I use this phone everyday and I am still loving it! I have had absolutely no problems. No freezing up or shutting down or anything. I leave it on for days and days at a time too. Great phone and great MP3 player. I would recommend it to anyone!

Your money looks better in your pocket than this phone!!

I remember clearly walking into the Sprint store to upgrade my phone. There was a rather large selection but the sales person told me how this was one of their better phones. I remember looking at all the features and thinking this will be great. I walked out of the store 15 minutes and 300.00 poorer with my new LG Fusic. It had great features such as the MP3 player, changeable faceplates, Video and Camera features. My happiness faded faster as each day went on. The phone when you talked on it (without charging) would become so hot to the touch. I had the battery replaced three times and each time gave only a temporary fix (3 days or less). It finally got to the point that I got a brand new phone and the same thing occurred. The numbers kept coming off and the phones music features weren't all that hot. So with this phone I end with this...don't buy it.

good basic phone

from Davis, CA

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

For a basic phone, the lg fusic is an excellent cell phone. smartphones are all the rage these days but the lg fusic is good for everything else. the screen is beautiful and the external screen is extremely useful for getting the current time. the wallpapers are extremely easy to put up and the camera is quite average for its size. however, the flash is very weak, but makes for a very good flashlight. battery life is better than average as it is not a smartphone. the phone is also pretty sturdy, it can definitely survive more than a few bumps and drops on concrete streets. the music player is absolutely excellent. there is a music visualizer and it is very easy to load up music into the microSD card from your computer and it will play easily on the phone (mp3). you can even control the music player without opening the phone because of the external controls. however, the phone will only take 2.5mm headsets.

• Voice Quality:
  • Battery Life:

excellent quality phone half the cost of chocolate same features

from Spokane, WA

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

The best nthing about thi phone is it's abilities. I see that a person said that the had to pay a lot of money for a larger memory card but* *I found a 2 gig card for 25 with shipping. Turn off the bluetooth off or you will have short battery life.

phone and entertainment in one package

from East Mc Keesport, PA

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

This phone is great!! Playing the mp3 player can wear down your battery pretty quick.  It makes it nice though when you are somewhere and just want a little music for awhile.  It is even good if you go out jogging and don't want to carry your phone and an ipod.  If you get a call while playing music, it will automatically mute the music.  You can change the face plates with ones that come with it.  I comes with blue, black, pink and green.  That makes it nice because then you don't have to spend extra money just to change the look of your phone

lots of cool features

from Omaha, NE

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

This is only my second cell phone, so I am not as experienced as most users. That being said, I found the fusic to be fairly simple to figure out by just playing around with it. It's pretty user friendly and has a lot of features that come in handy. It does shut itself off occasionally, when trying to use the internet.

interesting phone with lots of extras

from Walkersville, MD

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

It is an overall great phone. It is not for someone just looking for a phone however. I am still figuring some features out. I think I probably will be for a while. The camera is pretty nice, but no zoom at all. My daughter and I both purchased the same phone at the same time, mine has held up where hers is losing a button after only 3months. THe memory card and its adapter are a really nice touch. It makes printing and sharing pictures really simple.

I nice phone overall

from Belleville, IL

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

When I was choosing my phone, the Fusic interested me. It had many features I was looking for, especially the MP3 player. I was a bit hesitant to get it though, because of some of the poor reviews I had read. Most of the negative remarks I read centered on problems with the phone's battery connection.

I have had my Fusic for over 2 years and not experienced any problems with it whatsoever.  It charges well, holds a charge well, and I have not had any problems despite the hours and hours and hours of use.

I like its looks. And I like the functionality of it as a phone. But I mostly like the music and data capabilities. I have downloaded tons of songs, many games, and spent hours watching TV, movies, and You Tube on my Fusic.

Of course, I am sure the Fusic is a bit outdated now. But I am still hesitant to part with mine. I know my phone is getting due to be replaced, but I am seriously thinking of picking up another Fusic, rather than some of the newer phones out now. It may not have all the capabilities that some of the newer phones have - but it has the features I need - and I trust the Fusic.

If you are looking for a decent, reliable phone - and don't have to have every new bell and whistle, you might want to consider picking up a Fusic. I have been very happy with mine.

LG Fusic worked great until battery didn't last

from Orefield, PA

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

The phone features always worked well, even lasted through being dropped in water twice (speaker was slightly affected); however after having the phone only a year maybe, both my husband and I had the same problem with the battery not lasting and even when it said it had a full charge, it did not last but for a few minutes of a phone conversation and was always very predictable. One other thing I did not like was that it did not give much warning at all before the battery died (even when it was brand new and fully functioning). It would give one warning and then within a minute or two (not even enough time for me to get to the wall and plug it in), it would just power down. I did like the slim and lightweight design and the camera worked great. The text/numbers on the keypad did not last once I started texting on it.

With all the new phones out there.....I am keeping my Fusic!

from Corpus Christi, TX

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

Have never had any problems with my Fusic.  It has three other interchangeable colored plates that come with the phone.  Black, green and blue.  I have kept the pink on mine. I have managed to drop mine a few times and it has kept it shape quite well and still keeps working.  Great phone!

The cell phone does everything I need a cell phone to do.

from Kerrville, TX

Comments about LG - Fusic Phone Cell Phone:

As far as cell phones go, the LG Fusic is pretty middle of the road.  I got this one because it was free when I renewed my cell phone plan with Sprint.  I don't use any of the music features which I know it is meant to do, but I got this one because it does everything I need.  It easily places and receives calls.  The address book is very easy to use, both adding new contacts and finding phone numbers for people already entered.  It has some fun games.  I really like Texas hold-em and pool.  Some of other tools I use a lot are the calculator, alarm clock and calendar.  All are really easy to use.  The camera is okay.  The picture quality isn't great, but I wasn't expecting it to be.  The only thing I don't like is that the side button for the camera is pressed easily and takes pictures when I don't want it to.  It is also hard to text because it does not have a keyboard, but I don't do that very often.  Overall, it is a good inexpensive cell phone.

Horrible phone-had 3 in 2 months-screen always breaks

from Yuba City, CA

This phone is horrible.

Yes it is very cute and seems to have some great features,  but is very cheap. I had 3 phones in 2 months. The first phone outer screen just stopped using, the second phone i shut the phone and when i re-opened it, the screen was white, the third phone the inner screen broke also.

And the cool music feature only works if you plan to spend a ton of money at the sprint music store.