4.1

Pros

Cons

Great Dryer.

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

I live my Whirlpool dryer. It is one of my most favorite all time household purchases. It fits perfectly in the space provided in my laundry room and works better than any dryer I have ever used before. It is spacious, quiet and efficient.

Load Capacity
There is definitely a very good amount of space in this dryer for a large load and it doesn't take any addition time to complete nor do I find the garments to come out having been unevenly fried. I also never feel the need to split up the loads once they come out of the washing machine.

This dryer performs with excellence! I very much enjoy the moisture sensor and variety of drying options. We appreciate the option of turning off the wrinkle guard as well as the optional time settings, sounds settings, etc.

This clothes dryer is fool proof. The options buttons are self explanatory and there are all the right options available to choose from.

We have had absolutely no problems with our Whirlpool dryer since we started using it. We use it almost everyday, sometimes for several loads and it still works just as well as when we first got it.

• Load Capacity:

Nice unit, has lasted 5 yrs and counting.

from florida, USA

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

Overall, this dryer have functioned well. I have had it for a little over 5 years without any major problem. The only problem I do have is that the dryer door does not shut all the way around when you push it closed. You actually have to push all around the outside of the circle door to make sure it is closed. Since this is not considered a problem by whirlpool to affect performance, it is not covered by any warranty, whirlpool or extended. This is really not that big of a deal, however. No other problems at all.

Huge load capacity.

Dries wonderfully and quickly. I have never had to repeat a cycle because clothes did not dry.

Multiple cycles and heat levels for different types of clothes. Controls are easy to read and simple understand.

So far, so good. I have moved 3 times in the 5 years that I have had this unit and it has remained very durable.

Designed well, except for the door issue.

Fabulous dryer

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

We bought our Whirlpool Duet Dryer when we moved into our house 4 years ago. I love the features and everything about it! It has all of the heat settings (including extra low and no heat) and I can adjust the time easily. I also love the buzzer settings (quiet/loud), and the anti-wrinkle setting. I would buy the same dishwasher if we moved again and had to purchase an additional dryer!

Continuously breaks

from Jacksonville, FL

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

When this dryer works, it is awesome. However, less than a year from purchase it started acting up. It would randomly turn off or refuse to turn on. Playing with the buttons or unplugging it usually helped it work. After a few months of dealing with that, it stopped turning on all together. When we brought in a repair person, it worked so he was unable to diagnose the problem. A week later, it stopped working again, repair man came back working again, and on and on. So, we have uninstalled this dryer and are using out inefficient 15 year old dryer, because at least it turns on.

Stopped working in less than a year with average/light use.

Spoiled

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

Gone are the days when I had to start load after load over because the clothes weren't dry. I am now spoiled by this dryer as I don't have do this because it knows when the clothes are dry. There are options for different heat and spin speed. I have owned this for over a year and so far so good.

The "No Iron Needed" Whirlpool Duet Steam 9500T Dream Dryer

from Mount Vernon, OH

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

Just as my title indicated, I LOVE this dryer! I am not a fan of ironing clothes, so this dryer works out well for me! I tend to store clothes that are not in season in a tub. When it is time to get them back out, I simply put them in my Duet Steam dryer, set the dryer to "Refresh" and turn it on. The dryer does the rest, and "voila'" the clothes come out fresh and unwrinkled. You do need to be cautious of two things, however. One, make sure that you put it more than one or two items at a time; otherwise, you may get "wet spots" on the clothes and have to dry them further. Two, remove the clothing from the dyer as soon as it is done, or they tend to re-wrinkle. Another great thing about this dryer is that it holds a lot of clothing - blue jeans and towels included! I have had no problem with this dryer and I've owned it now for 4 years. Love it!

Load Capacity
Lots of blue jeans and towels at one time!!

I've had no problems with it in 4 years.

Not difficult to understand.

• Load Capacity:

This dryer is disappointing in performance.

from Hawthorn Woods, IL

Comments about Whirlpool WED9500T / WED9500TC / WED9500TW Electric Dryer:

This dryer is rather slow in drying clothes. I think it simply does not get hot enough to do an efficient job. Also, it did not take long for this dryer to start getting "loud" and making rattling noises. Forget about using this dryer for "quick emergencies". It will not get the job done.

Load Capacity
The dryer holds a lot of clothing. However, this is a mixed blessing. If you do fill it to capacity, you will wait a long time for your load to dry.

This dryer is average. I would expect a lot more in a dryer at this price range.

It is easy to set the dryer at various settings. However, there is not much difference between the settings.

Rattling began fairly early on. The lint trap is hard to get at with a vacuum, but even though I have kept it immaculate, the machine seems to be short lived.

It is a very eye-catching design.