Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
WED9450WW, WED9450WL, WED9450WR
Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

• Energy efficient (3)

Cons

Fastest Dryer, Dries a Load in only 10 MINUTES!

from Weaubleau, MO

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Whirlpool White Duet® 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer - WED9450W is by far the fastest dryer that I have ever owned! This Whirlpool dryer will dry a load of clothes in only ten minutes! A BIG load, too. This Whirlpool dryer is a heavy-duty dryer, able to dry very bulky items, for example ; bedspreads, comforters, at least 3 sets of sheets at a time. Even the bulky doggie beds!

With this amazing new-tech Whirlpool dryer, it has the AccelerCare drying system, using the built-in scensors and computer intelligence to give you effecient drying. This dryer has the capacity to remind you that you have clothes in the dryer, & the end of the cycle signal lets you know when clothes are done drying!

This Whirlpool dryer is very "QUIET!" And, you can select the fabric cycle you wish to use- using high heat, of course,  for those favorite jeans and towels, or the gentle cycle for those pretty delicates;), even with an  "Ultra Delicate setting. One amazing and favorite feature is the ability to reduce wrinkles! Oh, and it has 5, count 'em, FIVE different heat settings!

Love it, love it! Thanks Whirlpool! I think you're still one of the best brands after all these years!

Fastest Dryer ever!

from Soddy Daisy, TN

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer will dry huge loads in less than 30 minutes on a normal setting. I dry a lot on low so it can take me 45 minutes some times to dry a load but still that's amazing. It's size allows for a lot of movement and air circulation so the clothes are just being rolled around but instead moved so that they aren't wrinkled when I get them out either. There are also some awesome settings like wrinkle guard. I don't use it because I procrastinate folding clothes but it's great for someone who might just need a few more minutes before getting the load out. The only draw back for me is the lint trap. It's really skinny so it's hard to get all the lint out. I'm talking so skinny fingers won't fit down in it. Other than that I love this dryer. Mine also came with this neat sweater rack that can be hooked up to the dryer. It like a grate that sits in the middle and your sweater lays on it while the basin spins around blowing air. I've use it a couple of times and it works pretty well. I usually wash a couple of sweaters at a time so it's not real convenient to dry them one at a time but if you're in a hurry and need a dry sweater it's worth it.