Other Clothes Dryers:
Models:
WED9450WW, WED9450WL, WED9450WR
Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer

Pros

• Energy efficient (3)

Jdjjdudeu

from Uduudd

Pros

• Energy Efficient
  • Quiet

• Everyday Clothes

Goood

i would buy it

from mansoura,egypt

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Adjustable Temperature

Cons

• Hard to Clean Lint Filter

• Bulky Items

nice

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Excellent product

from ca

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• 4 temperature settings
    • Adjustable Temperature
    • Easy To Use
    • Energy Efficient
    • energy saver
    • Large Capacity
    • Quiet
    • Works Quickly

• Bulky Items
      • Delicates
      • Everyday Clothes
      • Sheets & Mattress Covers
      • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I love the Whirlpool Duet 7.2 . because it is quiet and user friendly and It has lots of features .

It truly has been an energy saver.
      The dry time for any load wether it's towels, jeans, or regular clothes.
      4 temperature settings handle a variety of fabrics-from delicate synthetics to heavyweight cotton.
      The large capacity allows me to wash and dry just about anything
      capacity easily accommodates bulky like comforters, and pillows and sleeping bags.
      The reversible door idea is a good idea now that gives the flexibility necessary to set the door of the dryer to open it to the right or left, as appropriate for your space.

Good product

from Sidi bel abbes Algeria

About Me Heavy Duty User

Pros

• Easy To Use
      • Energy Efficient
      • Works Quickly

• Delicates

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Its shape is modern and effective in its work and it is affordable and does not take much space from home

Definitely worth looking at for those in market for a new dryer

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Pros: Very spacious, Large opening, quiet, Lighted drum, Adjustable temperature, Wrinkle Shield in both Auto and Manual cycles, Control Lock, Drying Rack, Energy Savings, Convenient Features, Efficient, Reliable

Cons: Expensive, Not great with a large comforter, the drum can stain

Load Capacity
        When I dry my king size fluffy comforter, I have to take it out at minimum twice and put it back in by exposing the areas that are still damp or wet. It takes about 2 hour for it to completely dry. I have no problem with any other loads. I think the problem is that it kind of flattens the one item/comforter so the hot air doesn't circulate inside it like it does with all other loads.

When I'm doing normal laundry, I always use the Auto Sensing feature. I can't believe how quickly my clothes are dry or how much electricity I'm saving. I use the manual cycles when I'm doing comforters, or dry cleaning my work clothes. I tried the automatic sensing with the comforters but when you dry heavy items, even setting the feature to heavy items, it cuts off and ends the time without drying it completely. The wrinkle free feature in both automatic and manual is a lifesaver when you can't get to the dryer as soon as it is done.

You have lots of controls and features and it is very easy to pick what you need.

The dryer works fantastic. My only complain is that my drum seems to have discolored in one area to a light pink. My daughter has washed a red throw and dried it and we can not get rid of the stain no matter what we used.

Everything about this dryer is great but There has to be a better way of drying heavy loads.

• Load Capacity:

Good quality, long lasting.

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have owned this dryer for eight years and have had not any problems whatsoever. It drys clothes a lot faster than conventional dryers. I also own the matching washing machine. They are so easy to maintain. They look as good as the day that I bought them.

Load Capacity
        Love the load capacity on this dryer. It saves me a tremendous amount of time because I can dry more clothes in less loads. I can even dry my king size comforter.

You can either select an automatic drying level or a manual drying level. By selecting Normal, the auto cycle begins. You can also select a different automatic dryness level depending on your load by pressing More, Normal or Less. You can also use the manual cycle with allows you to set a specific amount of time. The "Wrinkle Shield" feature does a great job.

Very easy to use. Controls are simple and well marked.

Easy to clean.

Great design, looks great in my laundry room.

• Load Capacity:

Can't imagine a better dryer! This Whirlpool dryer is great!

from Layton, UT

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This Whirlpool Duet Electric Dryer has been SO great and one of my best purchases!  It saves me so much time!  The dryer has a large capacity -- fits so many clothes/towels!  It dries very fast!  Before we got this dryer, it took over an hour to dry our clothes!  Now it only takes 35 minutes!!  It has a lot of options in drying which makes it nice, especially for hand-wash items!  Its very quiet.  I have to set the alarm when it is done so I can hear that its done drying!!  I love how how it looks.  I have the Whirlpool drawers to go underneath the dryer and this is very convenient for detergents, etc.  I enjoy that I don't have to bend down to get clothes out of the dryer.  It is high up enough that I can easily remove clothes.  I like that its a front-loader because I'm able to use the top to fold the laundry.  However, this dryer doesn't have a steam cycle and its not Energy Star rated, so it might be costing me more in my power bills.  But, its worth it, because it saves me lots of time and stress!!

Fast Dryer

from Ashville, OH

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer is awesome.  It dries very large loads quite fast.  It is very quiet.  It has a lot of options and is very easy to use.  My only concern is that the door sometimes pops open and therefore the dryer shuts off.

Whirlpool WED945W Electric Dryer is astep above the rest

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

The Whirlpool Wed945 electric dryer is just amazing.  There is no need to dry your clothes twice.  It dries fast, effectionately without wrinkles, which means saving money.  Who can not need to save every penny today with all the ridiculous prices on every day essentials like food.  This dryer is quiet too, and who could not use a little peace and quiet.

Whirlpool WED9450 Electric Dryer - Duet Sport

from Roseville, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Duet 7.2 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Bought this at a Stupid Prices store, one of their floor models, for a great price, included the underneath storage drawer, purchased the extended warranty, performs so much better than our previous old dryer (which stopped working altogether).  Love the different choices of heat levels/times.  Buttons a bit stiff to push.  Overall, very happy with this purchase.