4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Load Capacity:

Whirlpool Cabrio WED6200SW dryer IS truly a time saver! LOVE IT!

We purchased this dryer with the Cabrio washer and the set is AMAZING.  I can dry an ENTIRE (5 people in my household) load of jeans BEFORE my washer finishes the load.  I have yet to have any issues with dry time or the quality of this washing machine.  The settings available and the way the door is set makes this dryer easy to use for anyone!  My 6 year old LOVES doing clothes now ;)  Also, the dryer has a sensor that continuously senses how dry the clothes are and although there may be 30 minutes on the digital viewer, the clothes may be more dry SO the dryer resets the time to be more energy efficient!!  (At least I hope that's what happens....either that or my children are playing tricks on me!)

IF I had to recommend a change~ it would be the lint vent location.  I have never liked the lint vent being on top of my dryer.  I don't like the dusty mess it leaves every time you clean it out.

HIGHLY recommended dryer though!

Mixed Feelings

I have mixed feelings about this dryer as it seems the other reviewers are split on it as well. I don't believe the dryer is bad but depending on what you are drying and how much cloths it is the dryer can have some trouble drying the cloths. Normally when I have just shirts there is no problem letting it run one cycle and it will all be dry but if its mostly jeans it will take at least two cycles (or more) to get everything dry.

Also the lint catcher being on top always posses a problem for me as when I take it out to clean some of the lint likes to fall on top of the dryer and it makes a bit of a mess after a while. Over all the dryer is nice but I believe there are better ones for around the same price and the amount of time it can take to simply get the cloths dry is a bit of a hassle and waste of energy.

I would buy produce again,and again

from Hagerstown,Maryland

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Adjustable Settings
  • Clean Clothes Well
  • Energy Efficient
  • Large Capacity
  • Quiet
  • Spins Clothes Dry

Cons

• Bedding
    • Delicates
    • Everyday Clothes
    • Heavy/Bulky Items
    • Towels

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

All I can say is i'ts very good dry

trash

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

After 5 years of use the motherboard started an electrical fire be careful don't leave it on when you're not home!!!!

For the price of this dryer you would expect a longer life ! I purchased both the washer and dryer with the hope of it lasting a while ! Washer is fine dryer is on its way to the scrapyard!!!

Great Dryer!

from Palm Bay, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

This dryer works well. It heats up rather quickly and dries the clothes in a timely manner. It is a little louder than I would like.

Load Capacity
    I am able to dry my comforters with no problem which is a plus.

It heats up very quickly. It is a little on the louder side compared to some of the newer models.

It was extremely easy to hook up and I have had no problem using all of the features on it.

The dryer seems well made, the knobs and buttons work well and seem like they will last a while. I have been using this dryer for a little over a year and have not had a problem thus far.

The dryer has a nice sleek, modern looking. It is more rounded than sqaured off which gives it a nicer look.

Great product!

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

Love this dryer, takes less time to dry my laundry than any other dryer I have used before. We were looking for something that would dry our clothes faster and with less energy. This dryer is great for people with large families because of how much you can fit into it!

Can't hear it upstairs

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My last dryer was so loud, I can't hear this dryer when I am upstairs. I love the digital timer and all the options for cycles and times. It seems to adjust to how wet the clothes are automatically. I love the touch up for slightly damp clothes are to get the wrinkles out of something.
    My only complaint is the lint trap. The lint trap light lights up after every load no matter if it's full or empty. My last dryer had the lint trap on the top of the dryer, I liked that better because it was easier to get to and didn't get link in the dryer or on the clothes when I cleaned it out.

Load Capacity
    Fairly large dryer, seems to be dry more quickly then my old dryer.

Easy button and controls. Love the trimmer, no guess work.

No issues.

Looksnice, very modern looking. This dryer fits in my small laundry room nicely.

Incredible dryer!

from Rice Lake, WI

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have had this dryer for about 9 months now and I LOVE it! The Whirlpool Cabrio line is phenomenal and does a great job by quickly drying my clothes. It is also has a huge capacity. I can easily wash & dry my biggest comforter in this set. It lights up so it's easy to see everything that is left in the dryer for when I am doing laundry at night. It is fabulous and it also is great on energy! It's a great set and I highly recommend it! Phenomenal!

• Load Capacity:

Not like my 15 year old Whirlpool!

from Stanford, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have used Whirlpool washers/dryers for years, but the topload washer and matching electric dryer are disasters! The washer never cleans, and the dryer never dries. What's the point of "energy efficient" appliances that require you to select second rinses and longer dry times? Furthermore, the slant-top surfaces are terrible for folding clothes because they eventually slide off. Dumb idea, people!

Great

from Union City, TN

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

I have really enjoyed the Cabrio Electric dryer. We purchased it as a set when we had to replace my washer a while back. I love that I am able to dry many more clothes in one load than in my last dryer. At first I had some problems with learning how to set the items I was drying, and I had a number of load where the clothes came out more wrinkled than they went in. However, I soon learned how to adjust the settings and had to change up what items I washed/dried together. But, now everything works pretty good. I have been pretty pleased with this product. One of the features I like is how you can have different drying settings. I can have a normal dry or even a quick touch up. Sometimes the clothes aren't dry so I put them back in for a quick touch up and that does the trick. I also love that it has a beeper on it, which my last dryer did not.

Great dryer

from Tecumseh, OK

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

My husband and I purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio dryer about three years ago. We have never had any problems with our dryer and love the features that it has. The Cabrio has a very large capacity for your clothes and also works well when used to dry large blankets or comforters. There is also a feature that keeps the clothes rotating every so many minutes after the load has finished drying to prevent wrinkles from setting in. I also love the dry sensor because it will sense when your laundry is dry and shut off at that time. The only time I have trouble with this feature is when drying my comforters. I just put it on timed dry when I am drying my comforters because the blankets will ball up and the inside of the blanket will not dry on the sensor setting. The lint trap is located on the top of the dryer and this is helpful because it prevents lint from getting on your clothes and laundry. Overall I would have to say that this has been a great purchase and we hope that this dryer will last for many more years to come. Whirlpool is a brand you can trust and I I'll definately purchase more Whirlpool appliances.

A noisy dryer that doesn't dry your clothes

from Beverly Hills, CA

Comments about Whirlpool Cabrio 7.0 cu. ft. Electric Dryer:

It takes over 90 minutes to dry a full load with the dryer not doing anything for the bulk of each cycle. It's rather noisy too. If I didn't use this thing for free, I would've returned it or replaced it. Complete POS.