4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

Good Dishwasher

I have been using this Dishwasher over a year now and It has been outstanding after so many days. The best part is its still quiet and does its work efficiently. It is very easy to use and the way it is made feels like there is lot of space in it and can take mor utensils when compare to the old one that I had. The make and look of the machine is amazing and gives a very rich look. I havent seen any difference in my water and electricity bills. The only time I feel that my dishwasher is on is when it drains the water. It cleans the dishes very well, even I need not worry about my plastic containers that I use all the time. Overall I would suggest and reccommend to go for Whirlpool Quiet Partner II Built-In Dishwasher (DU1300XTVB). I can assure you this can be one of your smart investment.

Whirlpool dishwasher is a waste of space and money.

The Whirlpool model DU1300XTVQ ENERGY STAR Qualified Tall Tub Dishwasher is a waste of space and money. Like any dishwasher you have to scrap the food offf the plates and even then sometimes all the dishes are not clean. I hate to wash dishes but it is much better than having to use this thing. I my really wanted to get a dishwasher but I thought then it would be a waste but got one for her anyway and now it just takes up space that could of been a cabinet. It was used a couple of times but since the dishes were not always clean and either had to be rewashed or washed by hand it got used less and less. I know it is there and we still have plenty of dishwasher soap to use but I always just wash the dishes by hand instead. I know that the dishes are clean that way and it takes a lot less time then waiting for the dishwaser and it waste a lot less water and energy. I do not think much of it as a good thing for washing dishes and I wish I could get rid of it because it is not being used. Maybe there are people out there who like dishwashers but I see no reason to have one. I guess it did not help that the Whirlpool model DU1300XTVQ ENERGY STAR Qualified Tall Tub Dishwasher was not a very good one either. Save your money and just wash your dishes by hand.

I Really Like My Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher

from Nashua, NH

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher delivers the classic Whirlpool quality. Overall it's a good investment for reliability.

Noise Level
This product is a little on the noisy side.

Cleaning Time
The cleaning time does seem long to me, but this could be because I tend to use the heavy duty cycle.

Loading Flexibility
This is my first dishwasher, so honestly I don't have much to compare it to. The bottom rack does seem a little low.

I have found that the performance is often as good as the detergent used. Also, if the dishes are rinsed before being placed in the dishwasher, it does make a difference. I rarely have food stuck on my dishes at the end of a cleaning cycle.

The design is very simple and easy to use. The settings are self explanatory.

My dishwasher has held up to a lot, pots and pans- everything. It does need to be cleaned every once in awhile for optimum performance. As far as cleaning goes, I simply put some vinegar in the bottom of my dishwasher approximately once a week. So easy!

Nice pre-installed dishwasher

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

This dishwasher was pre-installed in our home when we moved in. I like how sleek the design is firstly, and it is easy to clean outside-wise. As far as sound, the dishwasher is a bit loud. I have had worse but you can hear this running throughout most of the house (a slight hum or swishing of water). However, the cleaning power of the washer is one of the best I think I've ever had. The buttons are simple, and include many different options to choose from so that you can get a clean tailored to your needs. You cannot change your settings mid-wash, so it is important to be sure that you have it correct as the cycle starts immediately when you press start. You can cancel the cycle and start all over though if you must. I like how you can easily see when you need to replace your rinse aid once you open the door. The racks are convenient, strong and can hold many items for a very large load. We do rinse our dishes before putting them in the dishwater, however I feel that this might be a step we could easily skip as in the 5 years that we have used this dishwasher nothing has ever come out dirty. The dishwasher itself is 7 years old and still going strong!

Does the job.

from Carlisle, PA

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

We were in desperate need for a new dishwasher when ours broke. I hate washing the dishes by hand, it just grosses me out. So we were on the hunt for a new dishwasher. I'm not one to spend a lot of something like this, so needless to say this fit what we needed. It cleans pretty well. Though at times if it's got a big load that it needs to clean, I'll find that some dishes or eating utensils need to be washed again because it missed them. It is also not as quite as I would like it to be, but now that we have it and I'm use to it, I barely notice the noise it makes. But then again what dishwasher is really quite! With that said I like this dishwasher. I think Whirlpool did a good job.

Its worth to buy !!!

from King Of Prussia, PA

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

Well its really hard to buy a good dishwasher as you cannot try it before buying it. You have to buy it on the basis of a good brand, its qualities and what actions it does perform? It was a hard decision for us to buy a dishwasher as there were not many rewiews you could find for it which help us to take a desicion. That is why I decided to write a review on it.

And I would say this is one of the good dishwasher you can go for. It will be worth to buy it because it first and forwmost is it from one of the good brands. It is also very easy to use. Does not make noise. very quiet and clean the dishes really good. YOu do have to rinse your dishes little bit before putting it into your washer and it will do its job. It is also spacious. I can load lots of my dishes in one go and still don't have to worry about its performance.

I am pretty happy and satisfied with my washer and would recommend to buy it.

• Loading Flexibility:

Best Dishwasher I have ever had!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

This is my first whirlpool dishwasher. This dishwasher cleans like no other that I have had. The dishes are always clean and sparkling! It has a large capacity and is not loud like most other dishwashers. It can clean glass or even pots and pans. I will never buy any other dishwasher again. Whirlpool has won me over!

Whirlpool built-in dishwasher is average.

from Tarawa Terrace, NC

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

My family lives on base and this washer came with the house. It was nice since we didn't have a dishwasher in the prior place but it caused problems. The system often got clogged and we had to call maintance to repair it, it uses a lot of water which my enviromentally concious wife reminds me of often, and it doesn't have a way to lock it in cycle so my toddler kept interupting it by opening it. It isn't a bad washer but I would put in the money to buy something nicer if I were buying one for my home rather then having it come with. It does what all dishwashers do and it allows for multi-tasking but really as far as dish-washers go it is pretty average. The heat clean function does work very well and at very high temperatures.

Okay if you pre rinse your dishes

from Colton, SD

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

This Whirlpool built in dishwasher came with our newly purchased home so that's how I was first introduced to it. It ran good for several more years cleaning about 85% of the gunk off my soiled dishes. The cons were it was a water hog, took almost an hour to clean with a large cycle and ran rather loudly(you wouldn't want to be watching a moving with it in the background). I did have to pre-rinse the dishes or I'd have food leftover on some of the dishes and that's even with rinsing agent in it aswell. It does hold alot of dishes and is spacious for when I did a load of pots or pans I could easily fit those in no problem. Ironically my work place actually has this same dishwasher in our breakroom and it's been running smoothly for them for over 5yrs now.

The Whirlpool 24" dishwasher works well!

from Maumee, OH

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

My husband and I purchased this dishwasher last year when we remodeled our kitchen. I am very happy with the purchase. We have not had any problems with it since it was installed. I love how the stainless steel looks in our kitchen. The only downfall of having stainless steel products is that our 2-year-old is constantly leaving behind her fingerprints on the dishwasher. I have used about 5 bottles of stainless steel cleaner in order to just remove the prints. I love how the silverware can be put onto the door. It saves SO much space in the dishwasher. Our dishes always come out clean, no matter what kind of dishwashing detergent we use or what setting our dishwasher is on. I would definitely recommend this dishwasher.

Whirlpool Dishwash Awesome

from Newport News, VA

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

We brought our dishwasher last year due to our other one breaking after only 2 year. We brought Whirlpool as we have other items made by this company and never had any issues. We brought the one with the cutlery washer tray that fits in the door, so we have more room to fit items in the dishwasher, we love this dishwasher, it cleans fantastic on the normal program, if we have stubon stain, we put it on the heavy duty program and we never find any dirt left on the dishs. The dishwasher is very very quiet, you can hardly hear the water going around. It takes around an hour from start to finish to clean all the items, no loud beeping to say it is finished.

The stainless steel is easy to clean, always looks like new :)

Good product!

from Staten Island, NY

Comments about Whirlpool Built-in Dishwasher:

I have the Whirlpool Gold dishwasher. It cleans dishes good I hardly ever have to rewash a dish. The only thing is it takes a long time to run I usually wind up setting the timer to go off while we are sleeping so I don't have to listen to it for an hour and a half. I tried different settings but it doesn't come out as clean. One thing I noticed was the nipples on the bottles come out slimy if I don't empty the dishwasher right away. I guess it is a good machine for the money, much better then the cheap one we use to have in our apartment.