Other Lips:

Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products

Cheap price, quality color

*No need to spend big bucks on lipstick... *

*No need to spend big bucks on lipstick... *

*I'm not into the long wearing lipsticks, I like mine to wear off at some point. Don't ask me why because I really cant say....*

*I've found that Wet N Wild lipsticks have good rich colors for their cheap .99 cent price. The beauty industry is always refreshing. You can find that "perfect color" buy a tube and come back 3 months later to find that "perfect color" has been replaced by another shade. Bummer. *

*This is what makes Wet N Wilds price handy, you can buy several tubes of your "perfect color" for what you could spend on one tube of another brand.*

Not the best drugstore lipstick choice

While the price of Wet n Wild Lip Sticks are unarguably affordable, I would not repurchase this item nor would recommend it. They have some nice colors but it doesn't have long lasting power and does not feel very nice on the lips. I own only one of these lip sticks and will not be repurchasing. The lip stick is not very moisturizing and seems to settle into the cracks of my lips. I like the packaging and the color selection but the quality is not up to par, in my opinion. I also do not like the scents of these lipsticks. I will say, though, that I like the fact that you can find these anywhere, in any drugstore. I haven't found a color that I'm absolutely in love with, but if you have, it wouldn't be hard to find it at all. Bottom line, while the color selection and prices are very commendable and attractive qualities, I will ultimately not be repurchasing any lipsticks from the Wet n Wild line of makeup because of my opinion of their quality, lasting power, and texture.

Great color, but not very moisturizing

from Springfield, MA

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

I loved the color and it lasts long, but I find that it's not moisturizing and my lips feel feathery if I don't put chapstick on underneath. They have great colors and amazing prices, but I wish it had a bit more moisture.

Best drugstore lip color

from Roswell, GA

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

I'm increasingly becoming convinced that Wet n Wild has the best lip color products of any drugstore/supermarket store for the price. While I'm sure their lip color products aren't all of the same caliber, the ones that are good (I'm thinking of the Megalast lipstick that I just bought today) are very good and quite easily comparable with fancier department-store brands like Clinique, Elizabeth Arden, Dior even. What I love about Wet n Wild's lip products is the relatively broad range of shades they offer as well as the quality of their color. You don't have to apply 4 coats of a color in order to get solid coverage, and the shade that the stick is in the tube is actually the shade that shows up on your lips because the product is opaque and heavy (in a good way because that takes the guesswork out of figuring out which colors work for you in the store). I also like their classy matteness.

Not the best drugstore lipstick choice

from Garden Grove, CA

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

wet 'n wild lipstick is more wild than wet

from Benton, PA

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

Wet 'n Wild lipstick does come in a great range of colors, unfortunately it dosent stay on.  If your looking for something that stays for more than 30 min.  this is not the product for you.  It looks nice for a minute but it becomes nothing less than a hastle and a mess.

Great value!

from Charleston, WV

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

There is nothing like knowing you can run out and buy a new tube of lipstick for two bucks!  Hey, why not by nine or ten?  Wet n Wild lipsticks are cheap!!!  They come in a wide variety of colors and can be found about anywhere.  They are a good product, as well.

This is a great lipstick for the price!!!

from Kansas City, MO

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

I am a lipstick diva..... I always have my lipstick on no matter what; and I am always in search of the new and fun colors in the best value I can get.  I usually go right back to my "wet 'n wild" brand.  I seem to always find the right colors and it stays on as well as the more expensive brands.

WET'nWILD    I'm sold on you!!!!

Wet'n Wild Lipstick intensifies and glorifies!

from Lithia Springs, GA

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

Wet'n Wild Lipstick provides color which goes beautifully with any cocktail dress or business wear. It can make the fun and interesting statement or even a sophisticated one. This lipstick allows women to express their inner divas with fabulously bright colors. Even deep colors such as crimson spark with animation when a woman wears this brand. The lipstick is compact, light, and easy to carry anywhere at anytime and it lasts for the perfect time. Never does Wet'n Wild Lipstick have a tacky or overdone look. It has the perfect color with the perfect outlasting time. Also the texture of the lipstick does not feel too sticky or too dry. It is just right! You feel as though you are wearing absolutely nothing on your lips...that is until you look in the mirror and see that blast of amazing color. Yes, I recommend Wet'n Wild Lipstick to any woman who is ready to show her wild side and experience pure beauty.

This lipstick by Wet n Wild gives you amazing bang for the buck!

from Brooklyn, NY

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

This lipstick by wet n wild is amazing. One of the best things about it: IT ONLY COST A BUCK! Yet, when you use it, it goes on silky smooth, and stays on for hours. I only had to reapply ONCE in a whole day. You might say "Oh, this isn't as good as the new Avon lipstick" but that avon lipstick probably cost around 30 bucks. This lipstick cost 1. It's really small, nice and compact, good for a a handbag and even a clutch! They have really nice colors for it, but you have to choose a color that looks good on YOU. My favorite one is the light pink, i like it's silkiness, and it's light tint. And this lipstick is available at almost every single drugstore i go to! It never runs out, but if it ever does (Gasp!) then i could just go to the CVS up the block, and get a new one. Final words: This lipstick doesn't break the bank , and it has beautiful colors, and an amazing feel. You can't get a better lipstick for this price!

Totally worth the price

from Houghton, MI

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

I love trying new colors, but it's hard to do when you have to shop on a budget. Wet 'n Wild makes some fantastic lipsticks that wear well and give color options similar to makeup counter choices. The Wet 'n Wild Lipstick is not sticky or gummy and goes on smooth. The pigments last a good portion of the day and don't bleed too badly without lipliner. There are many colors to choose from, and since the price is so low, it's easy to try out the trendy colors without breaking the bank. I have had good luck with the matte finishes as well as the glossier versions. The colors are very vibrant and look similar in the tube as they do on your mouth. They don't seem to smudge or smear as I'm wearing them. I often find the colors that look good on me and take those to the makeup counters to get the higher end versions if I feel the need too. Otherwise, Wet 'n Wild Lipsticks can hold their own against the department store brands.

Fantastic color, extremely good price!

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Wet n Wild Lip Color - All Products:

can you believe this lipstick is only 97¢!

i absolutely love this lipstick to death. Wet 'n' Wild has so many good colors to choose from and they all look good. the wear for this lipstick is very long, but sometimes i find that if you apply too much it can make your lips chapped. It is very easy to apply and feels smooth when you rub your lips together. the tube comes with a lot of product, which is great for the price. one thing is that all of the colors are glittery or shiny in some way, so if you don't like these types of things this lipstick is not for you.

i highly recommend this to anyone who wants to try out a lip color on them and does not want to pay a lot of money. Also they are perfect for just wearing every day because there are some light pink and nudish colors.