Other Snacks & Cookies:
Low Fat Snack, Muffin
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins

Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins

I can't believe how good these Weight Watchers muffins are!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins:

I'm thinking about joining Weight Watchers after I have my baby, so I bought a package of Weight Watchers muffins to see how they taste.  I know myself and if it doesn't taste good, I'm not going to be successful at weightloss.  I've tried their [Lemon Cake with Lemon Icing][1] and loved them, so I was curious if it was a fluke or if these pre-packaged Weight Watchers products are actually decent tasting.

One thing that surprised me about **Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins **were their size.  Unlike the Lemon Cakes, these muffins were actually pretty big.  I took a bite and expected them to taste like cardboard since they were quite big, but they don't.  They are actually moist and have a good texture.  They have a sweet, blueberry flavor with several blueberries throughout the muffin.  Obviously, they aren't going to taste like a fresh baked muffin, but they do taste like other processed, store-bought muffins - which is a feat for Weight Watchers if you ask me.

A box of **Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins **contains three muffins.  Each muffin contains 190 calories, 2.5g of fat, 4g of fiber and 2g of protein.  Each muffin is 3 Weight Watchers points.  A box of these muffins is kind of expensive since you only get three, but if you're trying to watch what you eat, they would be worth it if you ask me.  I would definitely buy them again!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Weight-Watchers-Lemon-Cake-with-Lemon-Icing-review-adbe3

Tasty ww blueberry muffins

from Massapequa, NY

Comments about Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins:

WW blueberry muffins are really good. If you but them in the microwave or in the toaster oven for a few mins they taste like you just baked them. The other thing i dont like about them is there way to small and the shelf life is very short. I tried freezing them and they didnt taste so good. I recommend all of the weight watcher muffins.

Tasty but a bit small

from Longview, TX

Comments about Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins:

These blueberry muffins from Weight Watchers are surprisingly tasty. I bought them because I needed a quick, fast breakfast when on a business trip. They are moist, have a good taste, and have plenty of blueberries. The only issue I had was that they are smaller than I wanted. When you are planning your meals and points be sure to add something to the meal, like fruit or yogurt maybe. If you don't, you'll get hungry fast. I will buy them again, but I will most likely use them as a light snack.

WW blueberry muffins are quite tasty!

from Buckeye, AZ

Comments about Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins:

I bought these not really knowing what they might taste like and if they would be good or not.  I was pleasantly surprised.  They were quite tasty, had a good texture and were surprisingly moist.  The blueberry flavor was quite evident and they tasted much like the boxed muffin mixes that I normally make. I would prefer that they be a little bit larger, but I paired the muffin with a small banana for 1 pt. and found that it was a satisfying breakfast.  I will definitely buy them again and would recommend them.

Great sized muffin and good for you too.

from Fort Lauderdale, FL

Comments about Weight Watchers - Blueberry Muffins:

Weight Watchers Blueberry Muffins are my breakfast of choice! I eat one pretty much every weekday morning at work. Being only 3 points per muffin they cost me fewer points then other things I crave in the morning and are individually wrapped making them portable. I love how big they are so I am full after eating one and they are so moist they seem like they just came out of the oven. You will not believe they are a Weight Watchers product once you try them. One of my all time favorite breakfast items!