Other Snacks & Cookies:
Healthy snacks, High Fiber Snack, Low Fat Snack, Low in Fat, Snack Cakes
Weight Watchers
Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing

Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing

Even for weight-watchers, this will let them eat cake!

I can't quite imagine myself enduring the humiliation of group weigh-in and so will probably never attend a real Weight Watchers meeting -- but I've got to hand it to this outfit for coming up with some good ideas about food.  They realize that even a person who is concerned about his or her weight really wants to have a piece of cake now and then.  One solution is ***Weight Watchers Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing***.

First, a reality check -- this is **NOT** the kind of caramel cake I used to bake when I was in high school during the Eisenhower years when most of us had never heard of cholesterol  and my idea of a single serving would have been much more generous than that defined for this *Weight Watchers* product.  This product is also a little drier than home-made cake would be (which seems to be a problem with most commercially packaged cakes).  Aside from all that, I really enjoyed *Weight Watchers Caramel Cake,* there did not seem to be an after-taste, and it was even fun to read the good news on the label as I munched.

**STATS:**

One woefully small (.95 ounce) piece of cake is considered to be a single serving which contains 90 calories with 25 calories from fat.  There are three grams total fat, half a gram Saturated Fat, zero Trans Fat, five mg. Cholesterol, 100 mg. Sodium, 18 grams Total Carbs, three grams Dietary Fiber, ten grams Sugars, one gram Protein and even 4% (D.V.) Vitamin A.

**TASTE TIP:**

***Weight Watchers Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing*** is so delicious (and comes in such small pieces) that it is not going to be easy to stop with just one.  Here's an idea -- have a piece of this cake along with a 3.9 oz. cup of the *[Mott's Plus Apple Sauce][1] *products ... or maybe just a fresh autumn apple from the Farmer's Market.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Motts-Harvest-Apple-Applesauce-Plus-Calcium-review-4b975

Great snack for one point.

Since I am on Weight Watchers I love to eat their foods. This way I know exactly how many points I am using instead of guessing. I am a huge sweets eater and am always looking for a cookie or chocolate to snack on. I found the caramel cake to be a great little snack. I love that it is sweet and actually taste like a cake not an imitation dessert. The only bad thing is that they don't have a very long shelf life before they go stale so you have to use them pretty quick. I like to have a snack in between breakfast and lunch so I don't over eat at lunch and these cakes work great. They are just big enough to hold off major hunger until I can eat.

Empty calories.

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

Don't get me wrong, I love Weight Watchers and most of it's products. I enjoyed trying this one. It has a spongy sort of texture. It has a Butterscotch candy sort of taste. It's very pleasant in taste, texture and consistency. The fondant styled frosting is sweet and delicious too. Their are 90 calories per serving and there are 6 cakes in each package. I have always thought that weight watchers is a bit over priced. My only gripe with this as always, is the nutritional content. Although there are only 90 calories, there is barely any nutritional value, other than about 3 grams of fiber. Also, the sugar content is very high in these. This leaves the dieter subject to rebound hunger and sugar spikes. Overall, it tastes really good but, has a few concerning points as well. I wouldn't eat them too often but, once in a while is probably okay.

not bad, not great, not "diet" food

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

These little caramel coffee cakes are OK I guess, but they're nothing really to rave about. They taste fine but nowhere near as good as a Little Debbie or Hostess cake, and it's not like they're super low in calories or sugar, so they're not necessarily "diet food" either. You can just as easily binge on these as any other snack food. If you're going to count calories you can do that with any treat, why limit yourself to one just because of the name brand?

So far this is the best dessert cake that WW has produced.

from Martinsville, IN

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

I have tried the Weight Watchers Caramel Cakes this week.  I purchased a box on Tuesday and they are gone today, Thursday.  Of course, I did give 2 of them away to friends, so they could try them too.  This is a very good snack and only costs me 1 point on my Weight Watchers plan.  They also have fiber which is healthy for lowering cholesterol and losing weight.  I will definitely buy these again.  I hope now that Weight Watchers will create a cake that is chocolate and peanut butter combined.  Enjoy!!!

i love ww caramel cake w caramel icing

from Charlotte, NC

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

This was the best low calorie cake I have had in a long time,  Weight Watchers has made losing weight a tasteful experience and the cake is moist and the icing is to die for.  Good Going weight watchers.

ww Caramel cakes

from Massapequa, NY

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

I am such a caramel fan and anyone knows caramel on weight watchers isnt so great! These satisfies my sweet tooth and cravings for caramel. The cakes taste like your every day cakes. They dont taste nasty and actually have a good taste and smell. Just got to stop yourself from eating the whole box! Little pricey for what your getting but worth it.

Great--if you are counting points and need a treat!

from Abington, PA

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

This is a treat that I would definitely recommend if you are on the Weight Watchers diet and counting points--1 or 2 points, and you are done with your snack/sweet for the day, essentially.  I've been on Weight Watchers, and believe me, it works, and you will lose weight if you stick with it.

The problem is that once you get off Weight Watchers (they call it maintenance, I call it life), I'm not sure that this is the type of "snack" I would reach for--it is a little bland, a little dry, a little too "packaged" i.e. fake tasting.

But still, it definitely has its role as part of a Weight Watchers diet plan.  Life isn't always about eating Boston Creme Pie every day--sometimes, these little things have got to be good enough, and if you are really craving a sweet/chocolate fix, then they are really good (there were times I used to just lick off the icing--I know, it's gross, and disgusting, but I was trying to lose weight!)

A great treat without a bunch of calories

from Kent, WA

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

This is a great special treat to have on hand. It satisfies the need for something sweet, a dessert, a reward without racking up the calories and fat you are consuming.  No one likes to feel deprived form having a treat to celebrate a special occasion so having these on hand is a great way to control the exact calories you are getting and still enjoying something that tastes great.  Carmel is one ofmy favorite things and this has a really great taste, no after taste and is soft, has a great texture and is easy to take with with you.  I also like to eat them frozen, takes a little bit longet to eat, but really brings out the carmel taste.  The other thing i love about these is even my kids think they are a great dessert after dinner.  I but them on a plate with some strawberries and they did not even ask if they were some kind of diet food.  If it pasts the kid test it is a hit for sure.

Weight Watchers-Caramel Cake is YUMMMM without the Guilt

from Philadelphia, PA

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

I love love love these Weight Watcher Caramel Cakes they are so delicious and I don't feel like I'm cheating on my diet when I eat one.  The caramel frosting on the top is so creamy and the cake is not dry like most diet food cakes.  YUMMY.  The only problem that I have with these is controling myself to eating just one a day.

The WW cakes are so good, you forget how low the points are.

from Oak Lawn, IL

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

Weight Watchers cakes are  moist and delicious.  The are so good, you would swear you just cheated on your healthy eating program.  They are excellent to carry with you so that you have something to  tide you over if you can't get a mean fast. It is better than grabbing a candy bar, yet just as satisfying.

yummy for my tummy

from Hugo, MN

Comments about Weight Watchers - Caramel Cake with Caramel Icing:

My whole family loves these they are awesome. I dont really worry to much.. I would recommend these to any one they are awesome..

My child will ask for these over chocolate.. which is awesome.. His friends think he is crazy. but the downsize he wants to eat the whole box