Other Snacks & Cookies:
Healthy snacks
Sun Chips

Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks

Pros

• Addictive (4)
  • Delicious (4)

• Snack (4)

Are you telling me that these are actually GOOD for me???

**A brief history:**

**A brief history:**

I am a self-proclaimed potato chip addict. I will just sit and eat a bag of chips until I am ashamed! I have tried many fat-free, "healthy", baked...blah blah alternatives so that I do not have to give up my chip habit, but am not taking in 3x the amount of my fat and calorie intake for the day either! I have to say that most of them are like cardboard, have an airy - almost "not there" texture, not fulfilling, or just have a bad taste altogether. There was one brand that I did like, but that is another review at another time. To make a long story short, (oops, too late!)Sun Chips have all of the things I wanted in one!

**The low-down:**

These chips have alot of texture, and taste, taste, taste! They are different, and packed with so many grains that they almost taste like a cross between a chip and a cracker...a super thin crispy cracker! Perfect for you cheddar cheese lovers!They are cheesy, fulfilling, have 30% less fat than regular chips! They are multigrain - so they are actually good for you, and come in this delicious Harvest Cheddar Flavor, and also Original, French Onion, and Garden Salsa. Each and every flavor as satisfying and delicious as the other!

**In closing:**

If you are looking for a healthier alternative to your rediculous potato chip habit, or you are just looking for a delicious snack on it's own - I recommend you try Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks (and thier other wonderful flavors)! They will not let you down (like some other imposters I know!)!

Sun Chips Harvest Chedder is not for everyone.

First tried these chips a few months ago and was not really impressed. These chips are a great healthy snack but I just personally do not like the taste. I usually buy a different flavor every time that I go grocery shopping. This is a great healthy snack but I will stick with the other flavors.

I've loved these since I was a kid!

from KY

Pros

• Addictive
  • Delicious

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I have loved Sunchips since I was a kid and now my whole family loves them. They make for a great snack and have just the right mount of cheddar on them plus they are healthier than a lot of other chips. Make sure to close your bag tight though because they don't taste good stale. Defiantly worth a try!

I would Eat DemAll

from Up YOurs

About Me addict, Chef, Foodie, Frequent Diner, Health Conscious

Pros

• Addictive
    • Balanced Sweetness
    • Da Crunch is besty
    • Delicious
    • Light
    • Rich
    • Smooth

• Dessert
      • Entertaining
      • Gift
      • injections
      • Wedding Favors

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

really good and tasty. I haven't gone more than ten minutes without eating an entire bag. It is not my opinion that is writing this it is the soul of the sun chips speaking through my body. Buy them and Eat them all.

I would buy this product again

from Ottawa, Canada

About Me Baker, Foodie, Review for the fun of it, Simple Tastes

Pros

• Addictive
      • A unique kind of chip
      • Delicious
      • High on Crunch
      • High on Flavour
      • Light

Cons

• The original which does nothing at all for me.

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips are made with Multigrain and are all at once sweet, salty, and tasty. Harvest Cheddar and French Onions are still my favorite flavors. Though somewhat lighter on calories and fat than many other salty snacks, and with a few of the added benefits of whole grains, enjoy only in moderation as a snack.

Sun Chips are the best

from Wooster, OH

Pros

• Addictive
      • Delicious

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

My favorite chips to snack on. I even eat them with dip.

from Georgia

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I love Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks. I love the cheddar taste of the chips and how I can eat these chips without feeling weight-conscious. I eat Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks often and I love the taste of the grains and cheddar intermixed. These chips make a really healthy snack. They do not make me gain weight in my mid-section when I eat them so I love that I can really enjoy them. I eat these chips in moderation. Every bite of these chips have a delicious cheddar taste. I do not have to eat a lot of them because they are thick so I become full quickly. I love the taste of the grains with the cheddar cheese added. I could eat the cheddar cheese flavor daily if my local grocery store offered it.

Cheesy, crunchy, yummy

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar are probably my favorite chip of all time. They are a delicious multigrain chip, combining corn, whole wheat, brown rice, and oats. They also have a very light and crispy texture. Top top it all off with, they are covered in a zesty, cheesy powder that I am powerless against. The only downside of this chip is that you do get quite a bit of powder residue on your fingertips.

I want to soak up the sun.

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

The deliciousness of Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain snacks has always been one of my favorites. They have a great combination of hearty grains and delicious cheddar flavor. The light crispy texture of the wavy chips has always been satisfying. They have thirty percent less fat than regular potato chips so it is a better decision for our health.

My favorite guilt free chip!

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Tired of the traditional chips, I decided to try the Sun Chips in Harvest Cheddar. These chips are a great alternative to the regular chip options, and are much more filling. I love the fact that these chips are multigrain and provide a nice crunch. These chips are around the same price of the other chips in stores. These chips tasted like real cheddar, and not like the fake cheese taste like some other chips.

Love these too!

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I am very familiar with the Sun Chips brand. The Garden Salsa are My personal favorite. Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar flavor Would come in second for me. They are really good. I like the Harvest Cheddar's Semi sweet, Semi cheese under tones. The fact tha they are multigrain really add to the overall value of the chips. It feels really good to know I am making better decisions yet, still having things that I honestly enjoy. My children regularly ask for them specifically. I have bought them on a more regular basis and, more often because I am being wiser about the food I choose to feed my family and, because I want to provide them with foods they actually enjoy eating. Sun Chips have made that possible for me and I am grateful for that I genuinely enjoy them and my family does as well. I am a satisfied customer of Sun Chips Brand products and will continue to purchase them on a regular basis.

my favorite "Sun Chip" variety

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Harvest Cheddar is definitely my favorite Sun Chip variety. They have a taste reminiscent of other classic "cheesy snacks" like Cheetos or cheddar flavored popcorn. They have the same crunch and slightly sweet multigrain flavor as original Sun Chips. They make a great lunchbox item, and are healthier than Doritos or Cheetos as well.