Other Snacks & Cookies:
Healthy snacks
Sun Chips

Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks

Are you telling me that these are actually GOOD for me???

**A brief history:**

**A brief history:**

I am a self-proclaimed potato chip addict. I will just sit and eat a bag of chips until I am ashamed! I have tried many fat-free, "healthy", baked...blah blah alternatives so that I do not have to give up my chip habit, but am not taking in 3x the amount of my fat and calorie intake for the day either! I have to say that most of them are like cardboard, have an airy - almost "not there" texture, not fulfilling, or just have a bad taste altogether. There was one brand that I did like, but that is another review at another time. To make a long story short, (oops, too late!)Sun Chips have all of the things I wanted in one!

**The low-down:**

These chips have alot of texture, and taste, taste, taste! They are different, and packed with so many grains that they almost taste like a cross between a chip and a cracker...a super thin crispy cracker! Perfect for you cheddar cheese lovers!They are cheesy, fulfilling, have 30% less fat than regular chips! They are multigrain - so they are actually good for you, and come in this delicious Harvest Cheddar Flavor, and also Original, French Onion, and Garden Salsa. Each and every flavor as satisfying and delicious as the other!

**In closing:**

If you are looking for a healthier alternative to your rediculous potato chip habit, or you are just looking for a delicious snack on it's own - I recommend you try Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks (and thier other wonderful flavors)! They will not let you down (like some other imposters I know!)!

Sun Chips Harvest Chedder is not for everyone.

First tried these chips a few months ago and was not really impressed. These chips are a great healthy snack but I just personally do not like the taste. I usually buy a different flavor every time that I go grocery shopping. This is a great healthy snack but I will stick with the other flavors.

Sun Chips are the best

from Wooster, OH

Pros

• Addictive
  • Delicious

Cons

• Snacking

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

My favorite chips to snack on. I even eat them with dip.

from Georgia

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I love Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks. I love the cheddar taste of the chips and how I can eat these chips without feeling weight-conscious. I eat Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks often and I love the taste of the grains and cheddar intermixed. These chips make a really healthy snack. They do not make me gain weight in my mid-section when I eat them so I love that I can really enjoy them. I eat these chips in moderation. Every bite of these chips have a delicious cheddar taste. I do not have to eat a lot of them because they are thick so I become full quickly. I love the taste of the grains with the cheddar cheese added. I could eat the cheddar cheese flavor daily if my local grocery store offered it.

Cheesy, crunchy, yummy

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar are probably my favorite chip of all time. They are a delicious multigrain chip, combining corn, whole wheat, brown rice, and oats. They also have a very light and crispy texture. Top top it all off with, they are covered in a zesty, cheesy powder that I am powerless against. The only downside of this chip is that you do get quite a bit of powder residue on your fingertips.

I want to soak up the sun.

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

The deliciousness of Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain snacks has always been one of my favorites. They have a great combination of hearty grains and delicious cheddar flavor. The light crispy texture of the wavy chips has always been satisfying. They have thirty percent less fat than regular potato chips so it is a better decision for our health.

My favorite guilt free chip!

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Tired of the traditional chips, I decided to try the Sun Chips in Harvest Cheddar. These chips are a great alternative to the regular chip options, and are much more filling. I love the fact that these chips are multigrain and provide a nice crunch. These chips are around the same price of the other chips in stores. These chips tasted like real cheddar, and not like the fake cheese taste like some other chips.

Love these too!

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I am very familiar with the Sun Chips brand. The Garden Salsa are My personal favorite. Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar flavor Would come in second for me. They are really good. I like the Harvest Cheddar's Semi sweet, Semi cheese under tones. The fact tha they are multigrain really add to the overall value of the chips. It feels really good to know I am making better decisions yet, still having things that I honestly enjoy. My children regularly ask for them specifically. I have bought them on a more regular basis and, more often because I am being wiser about the food I choose to feed my family and, because I want to provide them with foods they actually enjoy eating. Sun Chips have made that possible for me and I am grateful for that I genuinely enjoy them and my family does as well. I am a satisfied customer of Sun Chips Brand products and will continue to purchase them on a regular basis.

my favorite "Sun Chip" variety

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Harvest Cheddar is definitely my favorite Sun Chip variety. They have a taste reminiscent of other classic "cheesy snacks" like Cheetos or cheddar flavored popcorn. They have the same crunch and slightly sweet multigrain flavor as original Sun Chips. They make a great lunchbox item, and are healthier than Doritos or Cheetos as well.

Very good, but kind of expensive

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I really like these chips, as they are flavorful (especially the harvest cheddar), not too salty and are somewhat healthy. The big negative for Sun Chips is that they have continued to make the package smaller while making the price higher. I would definitely eat these more often if the price was more comparable to other chips.

There are no words for how good these are.

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

There are absolutely no words for how delicious Sun Chips are. Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar are by far my favorite flavor. Sun Chips are one of the healthier brands of chips which makes them even better! The Harvest Cheddar has a sweet but salty bite to it. I really enjoy how the cheddar cheese flavor is packed with the sweet, crunchy ruffles of the Sun Chip brand. I tried the Sun Chip Harvest Cheddar a few years ago and was instantly hooked! I won't eat any other cheddar flavored chips but these have me going back for more!

Very unique and flavorful chip!!

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Sun Chips Harvest Cheddar Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

These chips have become of my favorites! They have such a great flavor and texture and they are not greasy at all. I would highly recommend them to anyone for a great snack or with a meal.I actually first tried them with a sandwich and they went very well with it. A great addition to a good lunch!