Other Snacks & Cookies:
Healthy snacks, crunchy
Sun Chips

Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks

Forget chips and salsa - these chips are both in one!

**First a little background:**

**First a little background:**

Let me just tell you, I should be a potato chip reviewer all on it's own...I could do it! I am a complete potato chip addict! After trying to quit my "bag-a-day" habit, and failing miserably...I figured i'd try to find a way to keep eating my favorite snack, but maybe in a healthier way. Of course the 1st thing that drew me to Sun Chips was the claim of 30% less fat than regular potato chips, then I noticed the whole multigrain thing. But could they actually taste good?

**The actual review:**

The answer to that last question is: YES, YES, YES! Not only are they good, the are phenomenal! This particular flavor of Sun Chips taste like you are actually eating tortilla chips dipped in salsa! They are multigrain, so have lots of texture and crunch, like a tortilla chip. You also can actually taste the vegetables too, especially the tomato! These little square gems are addictive!

**The moral of this story is:**

Definitely try Sun Chips, not only in this yummy Garden Salsa Flavor, but the other three great flavors too! They are less fat, multigrain, better for your health, and of course - DELICIOUS! You will be a very happy, satisfied snacker!

Sun Chips taste OK but need some heat.

I guess I should have known that these Sun Chips Garden Salsa flavor snacks would not be hot enough for me. I guess I already knew that before going in but I expected at least more of a salsa flavor but not much of that eithter. I like the crunck of these things and they are supposedly healthier than potato chips but really that is not saying a whole lot. Scoop up reall salsa nicely, a nice habanero salsa with ghost pepper hot sauce mixed in gives the right amount of heat for me. A change of pace from the normal snacks but not really healthy. If you want a rel health snack just heat fresh hot peppers, you can not get much healthier and tastier than that, well you might think so but you would be wrong. Since it is considered healthy that means it is automatically more expensive so if not on sale completely not worth buying. Not sure about the actual amount in these but these at least do not taste as salty as potato chips and a salty taste is nasty so glad it is missing from these snacks. OK for occassional munching as long as you can find them on sale & or have a coupon and having something to spice it up. OK only I probably need the something to spice it up.

Sun Chips are a great snack

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I like Sun Chips, especially the salsa flavored ones. They are wholesome with their multigrain ingredients, and tasty. I like all of the other varieties; however, I do not like the cost of the larger bags. Everyone in my house likes these, though, and I buy a bag of them every month or so, because they are great alone or with lunch.

from Georgia

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I love Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks. The garden salsa flavor is my favorite because the taste of the salsa seasoning is mildly spicy and it really compliments my lunch. I eat these chips regularly without gaining weight so I do find Sun Chips to be a healthy choice for a snack. I love that these chips are made of whole grains because they fill me up quickly. I do not worry about over-indulging because the grains are so thick and fill me up after only a few chips. Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks are all-natural so I definitely keep these in my house. These chips go great with my subs and they really compliment the meal. My grocery store offers this flavor and I eat these chips without feeling weight-obsessed. I recommend people looking for a healthy snack to try these chips because they are very delicious. The flavor of the garden salsa seasoning is amazing and these chips will definitely fill you up.

Pretty good chips

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips are one of the less unhealthy options are far as chips go, which is always a plus for me. The garden salsa is possibly my favorite sun chip flavor. It isn't really like a spicy salsa, it more just tastes fresh. The seasoning is nice and flavorful without being too overpowering.

Everything good comes from th sun

from Syracuse, New York

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips Garden Salsa Flavored Chips are my personal favorite flavor of Sun Chips. They are so tasty. They have a zesty flare to them and a full bodied taste. The fact that they are multigrain adds to my liking but is not completely the reason that I enjoy them so much. Although the chips are zesty, they are not spicy and do not give me any indigestion. The multigrain factor is what probably gives them a slightly sweetened taste. The multigrain sweetness balances out the zesty flavor in a very unique and delicious way. You do not need dip for these chips. They are very flavorful and hold their ground very well when it comes to taste. I also enjoy the fact that they are lower in calories and fat than regular potato chips. Sun Chips are certainly a snack I feel good about giving to my family. they are unique in taste and can not accurately be compared o many other brands. Sun Chips has mastered it's ground in the multigrain era. Overall, they are my favorite flavor of the Sun Chips brand and I buy them quite often. I feel good about offering them to my friends and family and will continue to buy them as long as they are on the market.

Not my favorite!

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I am a huge Sun Chips fan which is why I'll give these a 7/10. However, I am not a fan of the Garden Salsa flavor. This flavor tastes way too much like tomato and not enough like sun dried tomato. It reminded me of eating a really spicy ketchup. I did not care for it and don't recommend it. Try other Sun Chips flavors instead!

A healthy multigrain snack chip in a veggie flavor.

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips Garden Salsa Multigrain chips are delicious, and good for you too. These snack chips are perfect to accompany a sandwich or just on their own. The vegetable flavor of the garden salsa is great. They are really crunchy and satisfying without adding all the guilt traditional chips provide.

Delicious and healthy

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Garden Salsa flavored Sun Chips provide a delicious alternative to potato chips. These multi grain snacks are a healthier choice than other snack you may find around the house and provide a great amount of flavor. The spicy tang of the Garden Salsa variety is a great choice for any time of day.

OK, but not my favorite Sun Chip

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun Chips in general are great. They're delicious, just as addictive as the other snacks on the chip aisle, but have less fat and are a bit less bad for your health. I personally am not the biggest fan of the "Garden Salsa" variety, but it's not terrible either. It tastes more tomato-y than spicy, and they don't have much heat to them as the jalapeno on the bag graphic might have you think. I prefer the cheddar ones.

yummy

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

I love these chips. I love all varieties of sun chips but these are especially good. they are so different from every other chip in the huge chip market. they are a healthier option than most other types of chips, and they are multigrain! cannot beat that

Crispy and fresh-tasting.

Comments about Sun Chips - Garden Salsa Flavor Multigrain Snacks:

Sun chips are a very light and crispy multigrain chip. They have less fat than other leading brands, and they taste great. Since I've liked the other varieties I've had, I decided to give the Garden Salsa flavor a chance. I was a little disappointed. Whereas the chips still had the same great texture and crunch; the flavor just wasn't as good as the other varieties. It wasn't very spicy and was ultimately bland.