Popchips - All Flavors

Delicious all natural chips that you'd never know were healthy!

***Quick View:*** Popchips are all natural potato chips that are low in fat and calories. They have no fake fat in them and taste delicious. In a load of great flavors, you can't go wrong with these healthy but really tasty chips!

***My Take on Popchips - All Flavors***

**Popchips** are not baked or fried. They are pressed. They have no crazy ingredients in them and they come in a large variety of flavors from Original to Salt & Vinegar, Cheddar, Salt & Pepper, BBQ and several others.

A serving is an ounce, about 20 chips. They come in one ounce bags or larger 3.5 ounce ones. I buy a case of assorted single serve bags and don't have to worry about overindulging. The chips are low in fat, between 2.5 and 4 grams per one ounce bag and in calories, between 100 and 140 a bag. They have no "bad" fat in them like trans fat or saturated fat and they are free of artificial colors, artificial flavors, preservatives, gmo, or cholesterol.

But, you may wonder, do they taste like cardboard? NO WAY! These chips are arguably the best I have tasted, healthy or not. The spices are flavorful and very front and center. The chips have a nice thickness and a great crunch. There is no greasy aftertaste and they contain no fake fat which is disgusting in many ways. They are just plain delicious!

Even if you sat down and ate a 3.5 ounce bag, you would be eating less than half the fat and calories or regular potato chips and not getting any of the weird colors, flavors, and additives that chips have. And the flavor? **Popchips** blow away most regular chips. They taste exactly as they are named and each bite is full of flavor. A one ounce bag satisfies my urge for crunchy, salty snacks and I am totally satisfied after eating these chips.

***My Viewpoint***

Seriously, **Popchips** are not just for us "crazy health nuts" who look for low calorie and low fat alternatives for snacks. These are for everyone - including kids. They will love the taste and crunch. And they won't get greasy hands! I love every flavor of **Popchips** and give them ***5 stars***. Look at their website, *www.popchips.com* for more info and where to buy them. They are competitively priced.

Popchips lack flavor that other chips do not.

Popchips are meant to be healthier than other chips. Lost compared to other chips are not just calories, but flavor. Popchips are mostly flavorless. The only flavor that I can truly taste is the Sour Cream flavor. Even then, the taste is small and the Popchips are unsatisfying. The only partially redeemable quality compared to other snacks like Baked Lays is not a comparably lower amount of calories, but the texture. They are obviously "popped" by air, giving the name of the brand. It makes them unique and crunchier, but less filling. As anyone who has bought a bag of chips knows, air fills up a large porion of the bag. Well, Popchips the selves are filled mostly with air. It is like if you pop a ballon and see how the ballon is significantly smaller. That is the same thing as when you crush a Popchip. I would not advise buying Popchips unless you want a very small snack with very little flavor. In that case, Popchips are exactly what you should buy. A banana would also be good, and you should be eating that instead if you truly care about your health.

Healthy and Delicious Potato Chips

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

I love Popchips! I love the fact that they are so healthy and are only made from natural ingredients. These chips have no trans or saturated fats! Original and Cheddar are my favorite flavors. They are so delicious and full of flavor! They are so crunchy! I love that they are not greasy and oily. When I eat popchips I don't feel guilty!

not bad

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

My mother in law bought these for our Christmas get together so that I could eat the same dips everyone else was eating with crackers. I've recently gone gluten free for health reasons, and often relatives will buy things that I wouldn't necessarily buy myself for me to try at family events. Popchips are pretty good. They're extra crunchy and salty. They're not really like anything else I've had, I wouldn't really call them chips or crackers (even though they are called "chips". The potato ones kind of taste like Munchos, only without all the grease. I liked them. All Popchip varieties are certified gluten free, and it's nice to have a gluten free, low fat alternative to fried chips.

amazing

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

these things are so good. I have tried most of the flavors and I love them all. I love that I feel like I am making a healthy choice (which I am, maybe less so when I eat the whole bag but that is another story). I buy them every time I see them, they are great to bring to a party

Popchips are the best!

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

Me and my girlfriend love popchips. We're really trying to be healthy and pop chips are the best things to snack on because they're popped, not deep fried. They are also lower in calories than most chips and they usually come in 100 calorie bags. We just love this snack and the flavor varieties

Yummers!

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

I was introduced to these interesting chips while in college. These are a very airy, crispy snack. The flavors I tried were sour cream and onion and the cheddar one. They took flavor powder well. They are said to be a healthier snack choice than most other chips so that's always good.

Can't stop poppin' the Popchips!

from Meridian, ID

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

I recently tried a bag of Popchips after seeing them recommended by a Biggest Loser trainer. Popchips are potato chips that are popped, not fried so they are much lower in fat and cholesterol and have no trans fats. I was skeptical because I didn't want a baked chip-variety which are often like cardboard. I was very surprised at how delicious Popchips were!

I purchased the Sour Cream and Onion flavor and was happy with the intense flavor these had. The Popchips themselves are light and crunchy and satisfy my salty-snack craving.

The Sour Cream and Onion variety is 120 calories for one serving which is great compared to regular potato chips which can be as much as 250 calories per serving.

Popchips are delicious

from Eugene, OR

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

I received a generous popchips sample in the mail. I was skeptical because most pretend potato chips are not very good, especially low fat versions. But these are actually made from potatoes and that makes a huge difference in taste. They were so great that I gobbled them up. Then I bought a bag so my even-more-skeptical husband could try them. He was not as crazy about them as I was, but he still ate the bag and will buy them from time to time. I like the great crunch and that they are salty but not too salty. The flavor varieties are terrific too. I love sour cream and onion and barbecue, though I also enjoy these plain and I do not usually savor plain chips. I have introduced these to my parents and my sister and they all like them. Real potato chips taste better of course, but if you are on a diet or watching what you eat, these are the way to go, especially if you are tired of baked potato chips and want something lighter and tastier.

Can't live without these

from Ripon, WI

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

PopChips are my favorite salty snack. I buy the small bags for my lunches and snacking or I would go through a large bag of these without knowing it. Popchips are a healthy alternative to fried chips. There is nothing artificial in this product.

The taste is very crisp and crunchy. My favorite is salt and vinegar and my least favorite is the salt and pepper brand. They definitely are a tasty alrenative to an ordinary bag of chips, You are not left with any greasy taste in your mouth.

The company is excellent to deal with, Once I found a piece that was hard in a package and contacted the company with the proble, They replies quickly and correctly the problem. There customer service is excellent,

I will continue to buy this chip because of the flavor is excellent and there are many flavor choices. I have even given these to friend to try that were not sure they would like eating healthy. They were pleasantly surprised.

love them

from Commack, NY

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

popchips are the best around, they taste so great. my favorite flavors are the barbeque and sour cream onion, i am not a huge fan of the original.  what is great about these are they taste great, like any other baked potato chip, but they are low in calories and fat.  you will really like them, they taste surprisingly good.  they are hard to find and not available in all of the supermarkets around, so you are best getting them online.  they come in different sizes, so if you are like me and think you will wind up eating the entire bag in one sitting, you are much better off getting the smaller bags where you can find them.  this is going to be the next big snack, they are even better than baked lays.  they are also cheaper online so it pays to do your shopping on your computer rather than in the store.  these are great if you are watching your weight and are on a weight watchers plan, they are not high in points.

As Light As Air!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Popchips - All Flavors:

All natural Popchips are a fantastic alternative for the ordinary chip. It’s not baked or fried, but the chips are still light and crunchy. There are seven unique flavors like parmesan garlic and sea salt & vinegar, and all of them are great. I really like that each bag comes with a large amount of chips (instead of air like other companies), and that it’s decently healthy with only 120 calories for 1 oz of chips. I really recommend these for heavy snackers looking for healthy alternatives.