View more Lawn Tractors

Weed Eater S165H42A Lawn Tractor

Weed Eater Lawn Tractor

from Marietta, PA

Comments about Weed Eater S165H42A Lawn Tractor:

I have been using my Weed Eater lawn tractor for about 2 full years now. It fires right up every time, and runs very smoothly. The briggs and stratton engine delivers plenty of power and reliability.

Maintaining it is easy, I always clean the fuel out of it each fall, and add a little bit of light oil into the cylinder, and trickle charge the battery. I like the fuel cut-off soleniod location, I can pull it and drain the carburator bowl very easily.

The deck lacks the rollers that nicer mowers have, and I dislike that about it. Typically, you set the height, and merely lower and raise the deck of a mower. This mower, you lower to a specific height each time. The first time I used it I dropped it down like my Simplicity, and scalped a big patch of grass off. I find the steering seems a little cheap at times, The wheel is plastic and so is the top of the steering column, so they are a little spongy at times.

The tractor itself seems a little small, but I am 6'2" and 240lbs. So, most things seem kind of small to me.

If you want a no-frills, reliable mower that is afforable, this is your rider.