Other Grills:
Weber
Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill

Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill

• Versatility:

Great grill in terms of price / quality

from New York

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Adds Flavor To Meal
  • Cooks Efficiently

Cons

• Small Grilling Surface

• For Self/Couple
  • Large Gatherings
  • Portable Use
  • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

Excellent grill for a family, affordable and functional. Wanted to buy a more expensive, I do not regret that chose this model. Perfectly fry meat

small but good

from New York, NY

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Adds Flavor To Meal
  • Cooks Efficiently
  • Portable

Cons

• Small Grilling Surface

• For Self/Couple
  • Portable Use
  • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

I guess all Weber grills are just good, excellent actually. They somehow add flavor to meat. They preserve the juice in the meat if you know how to use them. I really recommend this product to barbeque lovers. The only thing is its size, which is enough for couple of people but not for big families.

Super

from Warren, OH

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

This Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill is a great grill that I would highly reccommend to anyone looking to purcahse a new grill for their family or for themselves. We needed a new grill and were shopping around for awhile but we got this one on sale and it was a great deal. We are very pleased with our new Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill as it is a great addition to our family when we have cookouts and grilling outside in the summertime. The performance I would rate as an eight because it is very high in that area. It is also very versatile so I would rate that one as an eight also. For the ease of use it is very simple and easy to understand and use so I would also rate that as an eight too. I also did notice that cleaning of this grill is very simple and easy and takes no time at all. It has also been very durable thus far and we certainly hope that it continues to be durable in the time that we own it.

Super Grill!!

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

I purchased this grill due to commitment I made to always host the family cookouts at my summer home. I like the fact that it is a huge grill. You can literally get all your food on the rack all at once and still have room for more.

It performs great each time I have used it. Very even cooking, no hot spots so far. The rack is big enough where you can use all the space on half the grill and you would still have tons of room on the rack to add more foods.

Versatility
I have used this grill and have traveled with it, and moved it around the yard on many occasions and it has held up.

Very easy to use, just light it up!

Because it is so big, it can be a hassle to clean. But since we use it only during the summer months it is not a big deal to clean

I have had this unit for about 3 summers now and it is holding up nicely. When we use it, we really use it for all times of grilling, so it gets somewhat abused during that time.

Great design, no frills. This unit is just what we need, in terms of looks.

The Best On The Go Grill

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

I love taking this grill with the family to the beach, park, tailgating, or wherever.

This might not be a full sized grill, but it does everything that a good grill should. It grills up food fast and you get a nice even cook throughout.

Versatility
You'll be able to grill up all of your favorite foods on this grill. Whether it be meat or something else, this grill will have no problem grilling it up.

Just as easy to use as you would think a charcoal grill would be.

It's very easy to clean this grill. The grill just needs a good sturdy grill brush and since it's so small I just get rid of the used up charcoal and hit the inside with the water hose and it's as good as new in no time.

This grill holds up well to being taken on the road in the back of the truck. It still looks really good even with the bumps it takes during travel time.

This grill has a pretty basic design for a travel grill, but that's okay, it looks good.

Excellent Buy

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

My son just bought one because our family does alot of camping. He has taken it out several times, we had gotten it on a mark down, so it was a wonderful deal. It's sturdy, easy to clean, and easy to carry around. We've used it a home several times, when our grill was out of gas, and I found that it cooks steaks great, and I could put much more on the grill than I thought I'd be able to. Cleaning was a smap, the cover is wondwrful for cooking. ANYONE LOOKING AROUND FOR A TRAVEL GRILL , look no futher.....and you can find a great price on them as well. Excellent charcoal grill. And a great product name

cooks wonderfully

Easy to carry

Set up and clean up very easy

awesome, use foil, next to none

very sturdy

easy to use

Weber Charcoal

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

My husband loves his grill and even grills in the winter months. He prefers charcoal grilling to gas because he says you can enhance flavors by adding wood chips to the charcoal. He also believes that cooking on charcoal enables him to cook food more evenly.

First time Griller!

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

I am a 27 year old girl and I bought this grill for my home after watching so many cooking shows where the chefs made amazing food using one! I had never grilled before, so I really didn't know what I was looking for in one. After talking extensively with a salesperson, I decided on this Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill. It seemed pretty unintimidating, and it was small enough to fit on my little outside deck. Plus, it's so cute!

I can make all the recipes I see on TV and read in magazines super easily! And I have never grilled before! With this grill, I can make amazing steaks and say they are truly "grilled to perfection!" The taste it gives the food is incredible.

Versatility
This grill does everything! I can throw anything on here, from meat, to fish, to pizzas, to vegetables.

Like I said before, I was a first time griller, and this grill was PERFECT! However, it's good enough to be suited to even the most seasoned of grillers!

Super easy cleaning! No hard to reach places or anything. Plus, it seems to stay pretty clean on it's own.

So far I have had it outside through a few rainstorms, and it has prevailed! The metals it's made of seem to be really sturdy; a high quality build.

It is so cute and round and perfect!

A great charcoal grill

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

This is a great grill . This grill is of very high performance and quality . I have cooked many different kinds of meats , vegetables and fruits in it and it cooks very well in all instances. The size is great as well as the internal re-moveable grills size for putting a large amount of food on it with room to spare .

The performance is great as far as this grills ability to conduct heat and cook foods evenly .

Versatility
The versatility is good as it is easy to move from one place to another and even when it is warm and in use safely as I have come to find out.

This grill is very easy to use and the internal grill can be positioned very easily as well.

Ease of cleaning is great . You would think that the grill is a non stick grill because the grill cleans so well . Even cleaning out old used charcoal and ash embers is easily done.

The durability is great and this grill did not rust nor was the paint effected by the snow and ice when it was left out over the winter here in Ohio .

I love the design . It is very chic and complements my back yard deck patio very nicely.

• Versatility:

For the money this Weber grill is awesome!

from Port Charlotte, FL

Comments about Weber Ranch Kettle Charcoal Grill:

I bought this grill becuase i love the taste of natural charcoal.Iv'e been grilling with charcoal for twenty years and this grill is the best!Not only can I grill to perfection every time,but I can smoke my favorite meats as well.