Other Grills:

Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

I would buy this product again

from Winter Haven, fl

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Adds Flavor To Meal
  • Cooks Efficiently
  • Portable

Cons

• Messy Cleanup
  • Takes Long To Light

• For Self/Couple
  • Portable Use
  • Small Gatherings

Easy to move around

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is our go-to camping grill.

from Troy NY

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

There is no doubt that purchasing the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill has made our camping trips easier. My husband used to make us pack and lug about a much larger and heavier grill because he insisted that it cooked better.

However, the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill makes some tasty food. We've used it for grilling steaks, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, shisk-ka-bobs, and even put the veggie grill basked on it.

The Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill is easy to pack, easy to store, and doesn't take up much space in the trunk. Plus it's quite durable, after 10+ camping trips, no major scratches or dents.

The only downside is that it can be a bit tough to clean, but we bought one of those steaming-grill-cleaning brushes (the as-seen-on-TV kind) and that has made the whole process a lot easier!

I would recommend this grill to families that travel or families that just don't have a ton of space to put a grill in their back yard, it's great!

Perfect

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001, the first ever grill I owned. I still have it but I do not use it that often now. I purchased it when I had very small storage area and did not have a big yard to place. This is the perfect grill, small, durable and has space to hold around twelve burgers at a time. I just love the way it looks. The dome shaped pretty grill, that is easy to use. It is perfect for the first time grill buyers, comes with easy to follow instructions. I have travelled with this grill many a times, it is just so easy to throw this in the back of the car and take to friend's place or an outing. The grill plate is placed so perfectly, doesn't move around, the thermometer feature works excellent. Overall this is an awesome charcoal grill, you might want to consider this grill if you are in the look out for the first purchase or looking for gas grill substitute. I recommend this product.

Works really good

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

Everybody loves BBQ especially during summer. This weber one touch charcoal grill is a terrific product. Apart from the fact that it is compact and does not take much space. This is a very good product to consider. It is a nice to look at because of its unique design.So if you have little or no space and you desire to have a grill,It works really fine and can be used to do a variety of things especially BBQ. It is very easy to use and very easy to clean as well. Occasionally, it is much more harder to remove some tough stains but that is nothing a good multi-surface cleaner cannot do.The Weber brand has been known to be durable and this is no exception. Although the design is not as elaborate as some grills out there but I love it all the same. It can be used by anybody be it beginner cooks, expert or master chefs. I will recommend this product to anyone that seeks my opinion

Our favorite camping accessory

from Hendersonville, NC

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

Our family spends a lot of time camping and hiking. No matter where we go, we always throw this grill in the back of the truck and bring it with us. It is lightweight yet durable and is the perfect size for our family of 5. We even bring it along when we take our boys to the park on the weekends. So much better than trying to find fast food when you go out for the day. Perfect for picnics.

This is an excellent charcoal grill. It works great.

Versatility
From roasting marshmallows to making steak and potatoes, this grill can handle it all. This would also be great for someone who doesn't have the space for a big grill in their back yard or on their porch.

It doesn't get any easier. Just throw a bag of charcoal and the weber charcoal grill in the back of your truck and you are ready for the day.

When use this grill a lot and it has really held up well.

Not that a grill needs to be aesthetically appealing, but this is a cute little grill!

Another Great One!

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

We have several grills in our years, particularly because we host many backyard parties at our home during the warm summer months and because we are huge fans of cooking outdoors whenever we can and cooking whatever we can. This particular unit, we use for cooking ducks and turkeys during the holidays, because we add flavor chips specifically to this unit only.

This unit smokes a mean turkey and and even meaner tasting duck. Very flavorful and tender.

Versatility
This unit also gets a lot of use, especially if my husband going hunting and happens to bring something back with him.

Very easy to use, as I like a grill where you don't have to re-read the directions in order to use it.

Very easy to clean, usually use the water hose after giving it a light scrubbing.

This unit has held up for us for a good number of years now. Very impressive.

I like the design of this unit, especially like that it is a different color than black.

Great Little BBQ

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

I really love this little grill. I have many different grills but I use this one most of the time. This product helps make my cooking better. I am not the best cook in the world and most of the time I burn instead of cook but with little guy I have not burnt one thing on it. One of the only things I do not like about it is it is not the easiest to clean. But I have learned that if you take a onion cut it in half and rub it on the grill it will clean it faster and easier. For the outside of the grill I have pretty much given up on it. I have scrubbed and scrubbed but I can not get it to come completely clean. With this grill you can BBQ just about anything. For the most part I use it for burgers but it also does great with ribs. The only downfall is it is a little bit time consuming. Overall if you are not cooking for alot of people and have the time then it is a great grill but if not I wouldnt recommend it to you.

This grill works pretty good. The only downfall that I have had is it takes a while to cook your food and you can not cook a lot at once.

Versatility
I can take this grill anywhere. A good amount of my friends do not have a grill so if we are having a get together I put this in my trunk and go.

This is a very easy grill to use.

This is about the only thing I can really complain about when it comes to cleaning the outside of the grill. I like my belongings to look good at all times but I have had to give up on this grill. Mine looks horrible but still works great.

I have used this grill a lot. My friends and family also use it all the time and it still works. It looks a bit beat up but it still keeps working.

I am not a big fan of the color and I do not like that it is so hard to clean on the outside. Mine now looks like a old trashy grill. even though it looks bad it works good.

Best grill made

Good dependable product.

Grills meat to perfection.

Versatility
The handle and wheels make it easy to move.

Very easy to clean just hose it out and allow to dry.

Have had my weber for about 5 yrs. and still going strong.

The dome shaped design allows for better heat circulation.

• Versatility:

Great for outdoor grilling. Portability a plus!

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

This model is great for all kinds of grilling. The lid is an easy lift and the charcoal catcher makes cleaning quick and easy. It is also very portable to move around as I grill in both the front and back yards of my house. The size is just perfect, although bigger may always be better, it is a great product for around a 6 person meal to grill everything at once.

• Versatility:

The best basic grill on the market

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

This grill is simple in design, but when it comes down to it, it's all you really need. It doesn't take up a huge amount of space. The grill is big enough to grill 10-12 burgers at time. it has air vents at the bottom and a try for the ashes. the dome lid has air vents so you can control the coals and the speed in which you cook. I have been using this style grill my entire life and would never consider changing it. We call it a memory builder in our house because there is always a story that someone remembers when we are grilling. I love this grill!!!

Great grill, with a huge amount of grilling space.

This grill is great for a griller that is just getting started or the more experienced griller. super simple to not only set up, but easy to cook on and simple to put away.

The one I currently own has been with us for over 10 years, and there is very little wear on it. Which is great considering we grill 5-6 days a week in the summer and a few times in the winter (which is fun by the way)