4.8
Weber
Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001

Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001

4.8

Pros

• Durable (6)
  • Easy assembly (6)
  • Easy to clean (5)
  • Craftsmanship (4)
  • Portable (4)

• For self/couple (6)
  • Small gatherings (6)
  • Great searing (4)
  • Portable use (3)
    • Reviewer Profile:
    • Grilling enthusiast (4)
    • Family young kids (3)

Quality at its best!

from Holladay, TN

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

I love this grill. The ease of cleaning out the charcoal is one of my favorite features of this grill. The added hinge to hang the lid on the side of the grill is one of the best ideas yet! I have owned this grill for several years now and it still looks like knew. I can't say that about any other grill I have owned that wasn't a Weber grill! I won't buy any other brand because of the duribility and ease of use that Weber is know for and has proven.

• Family Older Kids

The perfect small family grill

from Asheville, NC

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Durable
    • Easy Assembly

Cons

• Small grilling space

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

This is our go to for our family grilling. Excellent size for 4-6 people. It stores in a relatively small space, is light enough to move around and is very durable.

• Family Older Kids

I would buy it all over again if needed!

from Newnan, Ga

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable
    • Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Clean

• Large Gatherings

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

We have had this grill in my family for about 30 years and we still haven't had to replace it! It has withstood the test of time and the elements and still cooks like brand new! I love this grill. I've never had one that didn't eventually break down from wear and tear but this one has yet to have a single part replaced. Grills perfectly every weekend we use it just like when it was originally purchased by my parents. Defiantly worth the investment!

• Family Young Kids

Nothing like a good grill!

from Lnewo

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
      • Durable
      • Easy Assembly
      • Easy To Clean
      • Portable

• Indirect Cooking

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

We are on our 2nd one of these Weber grills and as long as they are made we will purchase. We use it probably more than our stove especially in the spring and summer. Some may think the charcoal grill is a mess to use, but this one is easy clean up, even heating, portable and you just can't beat the great taste of real charcoal cooked food. Add your favorite wood for flavor! We just got the copper one and love it!

• Family Young Kids

My first one, and still moving along!

from West Burlington, Iowa

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Durable
        • Easy Assembly
        • Easy To Clean
        • Portable

• Indirect Cooking
          • Large Gatherings

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

This Weber girl was my very very first grill that I have bought, we have recently upgraded to a bigger one since we needed to upgrade, but back to this certain grill. It's really easy to use, which is supper important, anyone that is in the marketplace, needs a grill that they don't have to do much work to trying to use! We still do use this when we go camping during the summer time, it's portable to use, and easier to take along with us! It make's some delicious food such as steak, chicken, corn the cob. (Which is a huge hit into our home) and other kinds of food!

I love any type of grill like that this takes Charcoal because they are super easy to light up, and getting started fast too. I must say that this lights up really fast with the burners on this, and still to this day I am still using this grill off and on, and the huge bonus thing is how Long it works and matches up quickly!

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Best grill

from Wilmington,nc

About Me Master Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
          • Durable
          • Easy Assembly
          • Easy To Clean
          • Multi-Fuel enabled
          • Portable

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

Of all the grills I have tried this is the best. Growing up my family always had this grill. I have tried gas grills, but this beats them all

• Single Female

I would buy this product again

from Winter Haven, fl

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Adds Flavor To Meal
            • Cooks Efficiently
            • Portable

Cons

• Messy Cleanup
            • Takes Long To Light

Easy to move around

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

This is our go-to camping grill.

from Troy NY

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

There is no doubt that purchasing the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill has made our camping trips easier. My husband used to make us pack and lug about a much larger and heavier grill because he insisted that it cooked better.

However, the Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill makes some tasty food. We've used it for grilling steaks, burgers, hot dogs, chicken, shisk-ka-bobs, and even put the veggie grill basked on it.

The Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill is easy to pack, easy to store, and doesn't take up much space in the trunk. Plus it's quite durable, after 10+ camping trips, no major scratches or dents.

The only downside is that it can be a bit tough to clean, but we bought one of those steaming-grill-cleaning brushes (the as-seen-on-TV kind) and that has made the whole process a lot easier!

I would recommend this grill to families that travel or families that just don't have a ton of space to put a grill in their back yard, it's great!

Perfect

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001, the first ever grill I owned. I still have it but I do not use it that often now. I purchased it when I had very small storage area and did not have a big yard to place. This is the perfect grill, small, durable and has space to hold around twelve burgers at a time. I just love the way it looks. The dome shaped pretty grill, that is easy to use. It is perfect for the first time grill buyers, comes with easy to follow instructions. I have travelled with this grill many a times, it is just so easy to throw this in the back of the car and take to friend's place or an outing. The grill plate is placed so perfectly, doesn't move around, the thermometer feature works excellent. Overall this is an awesome charcoal grill, you might want to consider this grill if you are in the look out for the first purchase or looking for gas grill substitute. I recommend this product.

Works really good

Comments about Weber One-Touch Charcoal Grill 757001:

Everybody loves BBQ especially during summer. This weber one touch charcoal grill is a terrific product. Apart from the fact that it is compact and does not take much space. This is a very good product to consider. It is a nice to look at because of its unique design.So if you have little or no space and you desire to have a grill,It works really fine and can be used to do a variety of things especially BBQ. It is very easy to use and very easy to clean as well. Occasionally, it is much more harder to remove some tough stains but that is nothing a good multi-surface cleaner cannot do.The Weber brand has been known to be durable and this is no exception. Although the design is not as elaborate as some grills out there but I love it all the same. It can be used by anybody be it beginner cooks, expert or master chefs. I will recommend this product to anyone that seeks my opinion