4.8
1421001, 1428001, 1427001
Weber Performer Charcoal Grill

Weber Performer Charcoal Grill

4.8

Pros

• Portable (3)

• For self/couple (4)
  • Small gatherings (4)
  • Great searing (3)
  • Indirect cooking (3)
  • Large gatherings (3)

Awesome set up!

from Tarentum Pa

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Craftsmanship
  • Durable
  • Easy Assembly
  • Easy To Clean
  • Portable

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

This was a mother's day gift to me from
    my husband and sons, had been using a small portable charcoal grill for the bulk of our bbqing because I loved my little Weber grill and prefer charcoal. This set up was completely unexpected and has been greatly loved since day one! Fabulous everyday grill for anyone who enjoys a convenient set up and the quality craftsmanship of Weber

• I Am A:
    • Family Young Kids

The best grill for king of grillers

from SHREVEPORT LOUISIANA

About Me Master Griller

Pros

• Craftsmanship
    • Durable
    • Easy Assembly
    • Easy To Clean
    • Multi-Fuel enabled
    • Portable

• Portable Use

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

I'm a huge fan of Weber Grill I feel like it was designed for me it Sears meat outstanding and very easy to clean and I like how it's portable that play a big role for me when I'm grilling .

• I Am A:
      • Family Older Kids

Best grill ever

from Wichita Falls texas

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Cooks Efficiently
      • Large Grilling Surface
      • Portable

Cons

• Messy Cleanup

• Portable Use

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

Its cooks meat great This is the best grill ever I love it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Perfect charcoal grill!

from India

Pros

• Cooks Efficiently

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

I got this grill from a friend and I seldom use it as I have my own grill to perform the main cooking part. This grill is as powerful as most of the grills on the market. heats up evenly and cooks food extremely fast.
        Versatility
        It cook almost any food you desired in no time. You can even cook outside in the hot summer days. Heats up fast and makes delicious foods within minutes.
        The grill is very easy to light up. Probably the easiest. Anyone can use it without much issues.
        Usually, charcoal grills are very easy to clean. This charcoal grill is no different and can be cleaned inside few minutes.
        The grill looks strong and hopefully last few years till I need another one to buy. Whenever I used it, works flawlessly without any problems.

It's okay

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

We have had a Weber Performer Charcoal Grill for about four or five years now and at first, we really did love this grill. It has a spacious cooking area so you can grill many things at once, it is fairly easy to operate, assuming you can get charcoal started without a fuss, unlike me. The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill also has a nice little "counter" so you do not have to run back and forth with plates and such every time you tend to your cooking. Everything can conveniently go right there. As for the ease of cleaning aspect of the grill, I cannot really say much, we always cover the grill with aluminum foil for a really easy, no fuss clean up. My problem with the grill, however, is only that, no longer than we have had it, the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill will not stand up any longer. The legs just lay diagonally as if it is trying to fold the grill into a flat position. This creates quite a bit of problems when you actually try to use the grill. I suppose we will just have to take the basin and make a fire pit with it instead.

• Versatility:

A compact yet powerful grilling machine!

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is an excellent, compact, and powerful grill. I have a small backyard that often hosts barbecues, so I want to maximize the amount of space for the guests. This Weber grill allows me to do that since it is a nice and compact grill that takes up little space. However, do not let the size of it fool you - it is a powerful machine that roasts steak, potatoes, and other foods to a juicy, hot perfection. I recommend this machine to grill enthusiasts and people who want a simple, nice grill for barbecues!

It has very, very nice performance - I just wish it were a tiny hotter and faster at cooking, since I want to feed my hungry guests as quickly as possible. Still, it is a pretty fast grill, and the delicious food that results from it makes it worth the wait.

Versatility
        It's a grill, so you can put pretty whatever you want on it - steak, potatoes, corn, sausages, whatever you want.

One Of The Best

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

After years of using the traditional gas grill, we decided that we would like to have a charcoal grill to use every now an then. While shopping we noticed the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill. Since we have always had great experiences with the Weber brand, we decided that we would indeed purchase this one as well. The assembly of this grill was really easy. Once we got it together, we immediately had to try it out. The grill was great. It cooked everything evenly and didn't burn anything like other charcoal grills that I have used in the past. I like that the grill has lots of room for storage and it also has a side table that is great for food or utensils. This grill is really easy to clean up when you are finished. The design is great as it doesn't take up a huge amount of space. I am more than satisfied with my purchase of the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill and would like to recommend it to everyone.

• Versatility:

Will never need another grill!!!

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

I love charcoal and this grill makes it so much easier to use charcoal. The one issue a lot of the older charcoal grills had was room. There was no room for you to place a plate or anything else you needed for the food. This grill gives you the room. Also, one thing I hated with the older grills was emptying the ashes. There was hardly enough room to remove the ash pan. This grill fixes that by giving you plenty of room below the grill itself. All issues I have ever had with a charcoal grill has been fixed with this one. Buy it!!!

Can't get any more easier than light the charcoal and grill.

LOL Yes any charcoal grill is easy to clean. So, it would be right to give this a 10 on the ease of cleaning scale.

I have done just about everything but run this grill over and it is still standing. It better be for the price of it, lol.

I give the design a 10 of course. Like I said before, it has solved all of my past issues with charcoal grills. No complaints here on the design.

Great grill

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

This is a great all in one unit. We love the way the charcoal grill cooks, we always end up with juicy food. The prep space is nice and the charcoal bin is a great feature. We have plenty of room to work and still store the accessories needed for grilling and flavor.

• Versatility:

I love this grill so much!

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

This grill all around is fantastic. Perfect for those who love hosting outdoor parties for the family or friends,

This grill comes with a counter space that is really helpful especially when I bring the grill with me to park barbecue or tailgating. To have the convenience of placing your meat or veggies close to the grill without having to go back and fort from table to grill really makes it a whole lot easier to pay attention to what you are grilling.

The smallest things such as the hooks for your utensils make such a huge difference in freeing your hands. I was getting so sick of balancing the spatula on the cover of the grill hoping it won't drop to the ground and get dirty. I especially love that it comes with four hooks that way I can easily grab a different tool for whatever it is that I am cooking.

The rack on the bottom of the grill is very use full for when I'm hauling a lot of stuff at barbecues or tailgating. The bottom shelf helps be carry any coolers or charcoal.

The attached bin that swivels in and out was a nice touch to this grill. I can easily dispose any trash and help maintain my back yard or any where I am at with my grill. I also store any charcoal or firewood in there in the winter time (I also purchased the cover slip which really helps out a lot in the snow time.