4.8

4.8

Best grill ever

from Wichita Falls texas

About Me Grilling Enthusiast

Pros

• Cooks Efficiently
  • Large Grilling Surface
  • Portable

Cons

• Messy Cleanup

• For Self/Couple
  • Great Searing
  • Indirect Cooking
  • Portable Use
  • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

Its cooks meat great This is the best grill ever I love it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Perfect charcoal grill!

from India

Pros

• Cooks Efficiently

• For Self/Couple
    • Large Gatherings
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

I got this grill from a friend and I seldom use it as I have my own grill to perform the main cooking part. This grill is as powerful as most of the grills on the market. heats up evenly and cooks food extremely fast.
    Versatility
    It cook almost any food you desired in no time. You can even cook outside in the hot summer days. Heats up fast and makes delicious foods within minutes.
    The grill is very easy to light up. Probably the easiest. Anyone can use it without much issues.
    Usually, charcoal grills are very easy to clean. This charcoal grill is no different and can be cleaned inside few minutes.
    The grill looks strong and hopefully last few years till I need another one to buy. Whenever I used it, works flawlessly without any problems.

It's okay

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

We have had a Weber Performer Charcoal Grill for about four or five years now and at first, we really did love this grill. It has a spacious cooking area so you can grill many things at once, it is fairly easy to operate, assuming you can get charcoal started without a fuss, unlike me. The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill also has a nice little "counter" so you do not have to run back and forth with plates and such every time you tend to your cooking. Everything can conveniently go right there. As for the ease of cleaning aspect of the grill, I cannot really say much, we always cover the grill with aluminum foil for a really easy, no fuss clean up. My problem with the grill, however, is only that, no longer than we have had it, the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill will not stand up any longer. The legs just lay diagonally as if it is trying to fold the grill into a flat position. This creates quite a bit of problems when you actually try to use the grill. I suppose we will just have to take the basin and make a fire pit with it instead.

• Versatility:

A compact yet powerful grilling machine!

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

The Weber Performer Charcoal Grill is an excellent, compact, and powerful grill. I have a small backyard that often hosts barbecues, so I want to maximize the amount of space for the guests. This Weber grill allows me to do that since it is a nice and compact grill that takes up little space. However, do not let the size of it fool you - it is a powerful machine that roasts steak, potatoes, and other foods to a juicy, hot perfection. I recommend this machine to grill enthusiasts and people who want a simple, nice grill for barbecues!

It has very, very nice performance - I just wish it were a tiny hotter and faster at cooking, since I want to feed my hungry guests as quickly as possible. Still, it is a pretty fast grill, and the delicious food that results from it makes it worth the wait.

Versatility
    It's a grill, so you can put pretty whatever you want on it - steak, potatoes, corn, sausages, whatever you want.

One Of The Best

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

After years of using the traditional gas grill, we decided that we would like to have a charcoal grill to use every now an then. While shopping we noticed the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill. Since we have always had great experiences with the Weber brand, we decided that we would indeed purchase this one as well. The assembly of this grill was really easy. Once we got it together, we immediately had to try it out. The grill was great. It cooked everything evenly and didn't burn anything like other charcoal grills that I have used in the past. I like that the grill has lots of room for storage and it also has a side table that is great for food or utensils. This grill is really easy to clean up when you are finished. The design is great as it doesn't take up a huge amount of space. I am more than satisfied with my purchase of the Weber Performer Charcoal Grill and would like to recommend it to everyone.

• Versatility:

Will never need another grill!!!

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

I love charcoal and this grill makes it so much easier to use charcoal. The one issue a lot of the older charcoal grills had was room. There was no room for you to place a plate or anything else you needed for the food. This grill gives you the room. Also, one thing I hated with the older grills was emptying the ashes. There was hardly enough room to remove the ash pan. This grill fixes that by giving you plenty of room below the grill itself. All issues I have ever had with a charcoal grill has been fixed with this one. Buy it!!!

Can't get any more easier than light the charcoal and grill.

LOL Yes any charcoal grill is easy to clean. So, it would be right to give this a 10 on the ease of cleaning scale.

I have done just about everything but run this grill over and it is still standing. It better be for the price of it, lol.

I give the design a 10 of course. Like I said before, it has solved all of my past issues with charcoal grills. No complaints here on the design.

Great grill

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

This is a great all in one unit. We love the way the charcoal grill cooks, we always end up with juicy food. The prep space is nice and the charcoal bin is a great feature. We have plenty of room to work and still store the accessories needed for grilling and flavor.

• Versatility:

I love this grill so much!

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

This grill all around is fantastic. Perfect for those who love hosting outdoor parties for the family or friends,

This grill comes with a counter space that is really helpful especially when I bring the grill with me to park barbecue or tailgating. To have the convenience of placing your meat or veggies close to the grill without having to go back and fort from table to grill really makes it a whole lot easier to pay attention to what you are grilling.

The smallest things such as the hooks for your utensils make such a huge difference in freeing your hands. I was getting so sick of balancing the spatula on the cover of the grill hoping it won't drop to the ground and get dirty. I especially love that it comes with four hooks that way I can easily grab a different tool for whatever it is that I am cooking.

The rack on the bottom of the grill is very use full for when I'm hauling a lot of stuff at barbecues or tailgating. The bottom shelf helps be carry any coolers or charcoal.

The attached bin that swivels in and out was a nice touch to this grill. I can easily dispose any trash and help maintain my back yard or any where I am at with my grill. I also store any charcoal or firewood in there in the winter time (I also purchased the cover slip which really helps out a lot in the snow time.

Weber Grill

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

My husband enjoys using charcoal grills and likes the Weber brand. This is a high quality grill. We especially like the storage bin. It isn't easy to move around, so we have it placed in an area where we like it best. We have a Weber cover, so it won't be damaged due to weather. The inside charcoal holders are a bit hard to manage. It's hard to get the coals where we want them at times. The grill is big enough to grill many items at once. We really enjoy using it.

Versatility
    This is a grill that needs to stay in one place. It can't be moved around easily.

The Weber grill is sturdy, and we have had no problems even if it gets bumped into or the weather is bad.

The charcoal tray is hard to figure our. It seems like after the charcoal is lit and warming up, we should be able to dump the coals into the grill. Either we haven't figured it our or it's a flaw. We do, however, like the space to prepare food before we put it on the grill. We also like the bin, We use it for charcoal storage.

Daddy loves his grill!

from Luling, LA

Comments about Weber Performer Charcoal Grill:

We grill a lot! Year round because we live in the south. We usually go through grills quickly because they do not last. Weber grills on the other hand DO last. For father's day my husband got the Weber Performer. He owned a Weber about 14 years ago and it lasted longer than any of the other grills we owned. Hands down this is one of the most high quality products that you will purchase. Most grills are garbage compared to the quality of a Weber grill. They last and they work perfectly. We have tried gas and charcoal and at the end of the day when he got to choose whatever new grill he wanted, this was the one he requested. He is completely happy with it and we use it several times a week. Very happy we finally got the performer and sorry we wasted our money on garbage all those years before. Weber will last, you can depend on it. This one features a nice storage place for your charcoal. My husband also stores his lighter fluid in the storage compartment. It is very nice to have the table attached. I am not sure how we ever got along without this grill!