4.8

4.8

Perfect for camping

from Oakwood Vlg., OH

About Me Occasional Griller

Pros

• Adds Flavor To Meal
  • Cooks Efficiently
  • Portable

• For Self/Couple
    • Great Searing
    • Indirect Cooking
    • Portable Use
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

This is a wonderful grill. It's great for camping or a small family meal. To give you some idea of the cooking space it is great for cooking a slab of ribs cut in halves, 2 or 3 steaks at a time, or 5 to six chicken breasts, or a pack of bratwursts. Assembling this grill is easy as it took me approximately 5 minutes to attach it's handles and it's legs. The assembly instructions were very simple. It is light enough for easy carrying, yet heavy enough that you don't have to worry about it tipping over. I'm very happy with this grill. All of it's parts are well made and seem very durable. The grill has four air vents that make cooking and heat regulating a breeze. The temperature control it's features give you makes sure that you don't have to worry about your food burning or getting uneven spots while cooking. The lid is also easy open and easy close as much better that most travel grills that I have ever used.

Perfect secondary grill!

from India

Pros

• Adds Flavor To Meal
    • Cooks Efficiently
    • Portable

Cons

• Small Grilling Surface

• For Self/Couple
    • Indirect Cooking
    • Large Gatherings
    • Portable Use
    • Small Gatherings

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

This grill is perfect for those who lives in small apartments and want to satisfy their grilling needs. The grill is easy to use, lightweight as well as portable.You can easily store it in outdoors or indoors and packs easily to go to anywhere.
    Versatility
    It has a small grilling space so not much food can be cooked there. It is perfect as a secondary grill.
    Ease of use
    You won't need to be an expert to use this grill. It comes with an instruction manual to help you out. Follow the instructions and you will immediately learn how to use this grill.
    I mainly stored this grill on the outside of my home and still works wonderfully well. Since I use it as my secondary grill, I can hope that this grill will last for fare amount of time without any problems.

Portable Grill For Portable Picnics

from San Francisco, CA

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

If you like the taste of grilled food but you don't have the space to get your fix, the Go-Anywhere grill by Weber will help satisfy those summer taste buds. Mind you, you're not going to cook a ton of meat on the Go-Anywhere grill, but it works perfectly fine for a couple of good steaks, four meaty patties or a dozen hot dogs. No need to go to a picnic and risk salmonella on a public grill when the Go-Anywhere grill will do.

When assembled properly, the Go-Anywhere grill delivers good performance. The vents turn fine, the handles are strong and the food cooks evenly.

Versatility
    Whether you need patties, steaks or dogs, you can grill almost any type of meat. The only tough part is smaller cut veggies. The grill isn't built for that and it's too small to put a vegetable grilling surface on top.

Open and cook. What more could you ask for?

It's a small grill, but the Go-Anywhere is still easy to clean. I recommend putting foil on the bottom before grilling to make it easier to scoop ashes out of.

Please with Weber Go-Anywhere Grill

from Sacramento, Ca

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

I recently purchase the Weber Go-Anywhere Grill to take with me on my travel in our RV. Of course the RV has a four burner propane stove and oven I like the handiness of an extra source for cooking outdoors. It is very handy, folds up easy and gives you that great charcoal flavor when cooking. I have always use Weber products in the past including a large barrel shaped Weber BBQ and a small barrel shape to travel with. This Weber is so convenient as you can fill the grill with charcoal. fold it up and be ready to cook in no time flat. Besides cooking meat for my family in great with corn on the cob, veggie burgers, onions. Sometime I just go out into the backyard and fire it up. If it's just my husband and I eating as we only require a small grill to cook. The consumer can't go wrong with this grill, made by a reputable company(Weber). I should get many years of use if I keep it clean. I believe the grill can be replaced which is another plus.

Perfect for Camping

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

I do not have the most experience with camping, but for the past few summers I had the opportunity to spend time at campgrounds. The Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill is by far the easiest grill for a novice like me to use.

First, I like that the Weber name is very well known and trustworthy. I know I will have this grill for years to come.

Second, it is so simple to use. Any food I ever made on this grill has turned out really well. It cooked evenly, without any hot or cool spots.

Third, I like that it barely takes up any space. This is perfect for any over-packer, like me!

This is very easy to use.

This cleans out fairly easily. You just dump the ashes out from the bottom and clean off the grate, as with a typical grill.

This seems to be pretty durable. I had it a few years, and I moved it from location to location. As of now, it is still working with no problems.

I like the overall design because it's small and easy to transport.

Good starter grill

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

When I was single and living in small apartments, this grill was a good starter model for my grilling needs. I used it for camping and also on small porches and patios. It's easy to use, portable and lightweight. It packs easily to go anywhere and it stores well inside or outside. There's not a lot of grilling space, but for one person or a small party of people, it's the perfect grill.

Flat grilling surface provides an even cooking surface. Meats cooked thoroughly, and it heated up quickly because of its small size.

Versatility
    I used it for camping and backyard grilling. It could easily serve as a secondary grill for cookouts at the park.

I'm no expert griller but this one is not hard to learn how to use. Instructions are clear and because it's not a big grill, there's not a lot of fear of a fire getting out of control or wasting a lot of charcoal if something goes wrong.

Ashes collect in the bottom and need to be dumped out after each use. It's not hard but you do have to remove the grill grate to dump out the ashes and wipe out the bottom of the grill. The grate itself collected quite a bit of grease and sometimes required a lot of effort to clean.

It survived several moves with no problems and was often left or kept outside and still functioned well.

I liked the fold-out legs and the handle on the lid. Easily portable.

• Versatility:

Great for apartment living!

from Kansas

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

The apartment complex I live in does not allow full size or gas grills. We are allowed to use a small one and you must be 10 feet away from the building. We bought the Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill because it was small and seemed really convenient. I didn't expect it to be as good as it was! I'm not going to lie, we look a little silly out in our parking lot surrounding a tiny grill, but who cares because the grill is great.

The charcoal gives such a great taste to food, in my opinion. This little grill can fit enough food for about 4 people. It is very simple to use and the food cooks quickly and evenly. This grill is really convenient because you can just grab it and take it with you. It fits just about anywhere and we can store it in our tiny little apartment.

I highly recommend this grill! You can take it anywhere, it cooks great, and can be stored anywhere!

Great little grill! Heats up quickly and cooks evenly.

I use it everywhere!

from Ohio

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

I really enjoy grilling with my portable Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill! The Weber is the first portable grill like this that I have ever owned but I absolutely love it. It is super affordable yet it feels sturdy and quite luxurious when grilling. We have taken it with us to the park several times and I feel it's way better and much cleaner than the ones at the picnic stations at the park. It offers me plenty of space and it is great for grilling an assortment of meats like hot dogs and hamburgers all at once! I also love to roast fresh potatoes and peppers on my grill. The grill tray lifts out nicely and it is pretty easy to take it apart when you need to clean out any residue or add fresh charcoal pieces. We have 3 different grills at our house and I find my husband and I prefer our good old-fashioned charcoal style grills to our propane grill. I always love the way the charcoal grill smells it is reminiscent of growing up and going to the park at family gatherings and using the charcoal grills already at the park provided for public use, this is a much cleaner alternative for the family!

• Versatility:

Great for camping trips or a day out at sea

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

My fiancé and I are huge lovers of everything involving the outdoors, most of all camping and boating. Living in Miami, we have access to the open water on almost any given day and from there access to some of the most peaceful and beautiful camping sites in the state. Anyone that goes out to sea with family and friends knows the importance of having food for everyone, and while sandwiches do the job, there is nothing like burgers and hot dogs fresh from the grill when you are out in the ocean, and that is why we decided to buy this grill. So far, it has performed great, leaving the meat we cook juicy and tender with a delicious smokiness. On top of performing great, the grill is easy to clean and is easy to fit just about anywhere in your car. I would recommend this for people that love to camp or go out on the ocean, and even people that just want a grill they can use in a small space.

• Versatility:

The Weber Go-Anywhere grill is a must have for on the go fun!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal Grill:

We have a gas grill for use at home and I really was not convinced that we would make use of a portable charcoal grill but now that we own one, I have found that it has come in handy for grilling on the go.

It is somewhat difficult to go back to using a charcoal grill after you have used a gas grill for so many years. It does take quite a bit longer to get the charcoal ready but you just can't beat that amazing taste of food that has been grilled on the Weber charcoal grill.

Versatility
    The Weber Go-Anywhere Charcoal grill certainly lives up to it's name! We have used this grill on numerous occasions from camping to tailgating and I have been pleasantly surprised by how easy and versatile this grill is.

My only complaint about the Weber Charcoal grill is the long wait time for the charcoal to be ready! I think it just takes some pre planning so that you have ample time to sufficiently prep your grill for the cooking process.

Honestly, I have not done much in terms of cleaning this grill and yet it is still working well.

I have had my Weber grill for many years and it seems to be very durable!

I like the design of the Weber grill. It is easy to transport for grilling on the go!