Other Waffle Makers:

Waring Pro Waffle Maker

Pros

Cons

• Settings/Features:

Perfect Golden Waffles Every Time--Yummy!

I have had my Waring Pro Restaurant Style Thick Belgian Waffle Iron about a year and a half and still absolutely love it!  It makes the best waffles I have ever had at home--and better than some I've had at nice restaurants.  The batter pockets are nice and deep, and when sprayed with non-stick spray first (I use Mazola) I have no problem with any sticking.  Measure the batter and you generally won't have overflow or under-fill.  A measuring cup comes with the waffler.

There are 11 heat settings numbered 1-6 with marks in between.  3 to 3 1/2 gives a nice golden brown with 4 giving a crisper golden brown.  Once you figure out how you like yours, you can pretty much leave your setting and forget it.  Just flip the toggle switch to turn it on, wait for the green light and "go".  Pour in the batter and flip, then wait for the lovely smell and the beep to flip it back and get your yummy prize out.  It will only be a few seconds before it's ready (light will go green again) and you can pour for the next one.

The only problem I've had with sticking was when experimenting with recipes using fresh berries & choc. chips.  These weren't very good recipes anyway though.  Ugh!  Clean-up was a bit bothersome, but it's easier if the waffler is warm (NOT HOT!) and you use a wet clean cloth.  I've never had a problem when using waffle mix and non-stick spray--just a quick wipe or brush out with a pastry brush & it's fine.

When wiping the outside of the waffler, try not to scrub off the numbers!  Easy to do on all small appliances.  The drip pan is dishwasher safe.  Other outer surfaces clean well with regular kitchen spray cleaner/window cleaner or a wet soapy cloth.

This waffler does have a 3-prong grounded plug, so you may want to consider that in where you'll place it in your kitchen.  Yes, you WILL love it!  (Really...you will!)  Waffles, they're not just for breakfast anymore--at least not at my house.

Waring Pro makes great Waffles,but needs design help

The Waring Pro waffle maker makes great waffles. It is very easy to use and the directions were very easy to follow. The Waring Pro Waffle maker cleans up easily and soome of its parts are dishwasher safe, which is a plus.

The Waring Pro waffle maker was recieved as an early Christmas give and is a big hit at our house. My elderly Mother-in-law has very many health issues and usually not much of an appetite, but she always perks up and enjoys her waffles, some days waffles are the only food that she will eat. They just taste that good.

On the Negative side, it would be nice if more parts of the waffle maker were able to be put in the dishwasher. As with a sick person in the house germs are a major issue.  Another negative about this waffle maker is the way it was designed. The part of the Waring Pro Waffle maker that turns the machine over has a small problem, the screws loosen up after time and can not be tightened anymore, this means that the person making the waffles must physically hold the back section together part  when they flip the waffles, this is not good as the machine is hot at this time.

We are currnetly lookung for another waffle maker as we seemed to have already wore this one out(lol). We will more that likely stay with the same brand as we are satisfied with the Waring Pro overall.

very fast and helpful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

from usa

About Me Gourmet Chef

Pros

• Adjustable
  • Consistent Results
  • Fast
  • Non-Stick

Cons

• Brunch
    • Continental Breakfasts
    • Restaurant
    • Whole Wheat Batters

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

very helful it helps me to do work very its very help ful fast than i thought its very helpful machine that will help anybody with his work i recommend it to any one works as chief

i recommend it to any one and tust me you will thank me after you buy it

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Family Loves It

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

I feel like I am at one of those off-the-interstate hotels with the free hot breakfast, when my family and I make morning waffles with the Waring Pro Waffle Maker. Everyone in my family loves to use it. Saturday mornings, I keep a bowl and ladle for my hubby and kids to be able to add their own fruits and make their own waffles. It is so easy to use, and my kids tell me how fun it is to use. It really does make you feel like a pro. Cleaning it is the most simple ththingo do, as I just take a damp paper towel, and the excess wipes out with ease. The settings are a simple function, so you do not have to be a rocket scientist to figure out how to use it. I would definitely recommend.

When I tell you that even your kids can use this waffle maker, I mean it. Of course with adult supervision, because you woul not want them to burn themselves, but I mean of the simplicity of use and the functions.

Everyone should own one!

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

I bought the Waring Pro Waffle Maker last year after getting a good deal on it. I was nervous about getting it especially after opening it and pulling it out. It is silver and pretty lightweight. My first reaction was that it felt a bit cheaply made and I was worried that it would not last that long. I have owned it for over a year now and I have not had a single issue with it. It makes every single waffle perfectly and does not over or undercook it.It is very easy to use and beeps when the waffle is ready to be removed. It also comes with small measuring cup to so that the owner knows how much can pancake or waffle mix can fit into the machine without overflowing. It is really easy to clean and even if a little of the mix overflows there is a pan that is underneath that can be easily removed for cleaning. I would recommend this waffle maker to anyone looking for one because they will not be disappointed.

I haven't had a single issue with it.

Settings/Features
    It is very straightforward and easy to use.

It is extremely easy to clean after use.

The greatest!

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

There are many reasons why this waffle maker is superb and my favorite one of all. This is actually my most recent acquisition for my kitchen and it is the greatest. I love how the waffle maker can make the waffles into four sections. With a nearly two year old daughter, she likes her food cut up to little hand sized pieces and with this waffle maker she or I can easily rip it into four equal pieces. I also love the fact that there is a detachable drip pan underneath. There are ups and downs to this drip pan though, one of the ups being how easy it is to clean it. One of the downs being that it doesn't stay in place all that well. Although, as long as you do not jostle the machine around a bunch, it normally stays in place fairly well. The only downfall to this waffle maker is that it can only make one singular waffle at a time, although it has a fairly fast cooking time so it definitely makes up for it. Most of the time I am making just one or two waffles for myself and daughter anyways so it does not really take up a lot of my time to make each one individually.

• Settings/Features:

I love this, but its useless!

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

I absolutely love my Waring Pro Waffle Maker. It is absolutely amazing in the fat that it creates evenly cooked, perfectly golden brown waffles, with just the right depths on the craters, and crisp edges I just cannot get enough of. The problem with this product is that it is just a waffle maker. Obvious I know, but when I bought it I did not think of the logistics of this gigantic waffle maker sitting on my counter all the time. Completely useless, except when we do either waffles for dinner, or on a rare weekend when we don't run out of the house first thing in the morning. I have nothing bad to say about the waffle maker. It has held up very well with relatively light usage (although we do make 15 waffles at a time we do not even use this waffle iron once a month). It still makes an even waffle. I have never had any trouble with sticking (although I do use a non-stick spray prior to using). I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a waffle iron, but that said it is unlikely that I would replace it in the event that ours kicked the bucket.

Easy like Sunday morning

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

Waring Pro Waffle Maker appealed to me at first because it reminded me of the continental breakfast at a particular hotel. I was already at the very least, familiar with it's general operation. There is really no trick to it. I always used non stick pan spray but you could brush a little oil on it too. It has a very well balanced temperature and cooks evenly. The iron cooks relatively quick and efficient, with a fully clean release. I have never had any issues with the batter sticking to the iron, If you pour a little too much, you will need to wipe up the overflow quickly but it's not too much of a mess. Cleaning consists of mostly wiping it down thoroughly every now and then. It heats quickly but allow heating for at least 8 minutes or so before using it. If it's not heated enough when you do it there might be some sticking involved. It has a very temperature control dial and switch that allows for you to more easily control it's crispness and stiffness. It takes up a bit more space than I would like it to and it's a pain to store. On the other hand though, it's really nice to have crisp Belgian waffles for breakfast on an easy Sunday morning.

Makes waffles easy!

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

This waffle maker makes the process of cooking waffles extremely easy! My husband and I purchased this waffle maker after seeing a similar one at a friend's home. We have loved everything about it. You pour your waffle mix in and close the lid. Then you rotate the handle and let the waffle cook. It will beep when it is finished and you rotate it back. Then you remove the waffle and eat it. The whole process only takes about 5 minutes and the waffles always come out excellent. It is also an easy clean up. I would highly recommend this product if you are looking for a waffle maker.

It has consistently made great waffles for me. The timer is accurate and they never burn or under cook. They always come out tasting wonderful.

Settings/Features
    I love this waffle maker because one of the settings is that it beeps when it is done. Therefore, I never get distracted and overcook them.

It is actually pretty simple to clean for a waffle maker. I wipe it down with a wet paper towel after it cools down.

It is one of the easiest waffle makers I have ever used. Pour it in, rotate it, and let it cook.

We have had ours for about a year and it is still doing great!

Works so fast!

from Richmond VA

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

I really love this waffle iron! I wanted to make sure I had something that was professional-level quality, that worked quickly, and that came at a great price, and I was lucky enough to find all of those qualities in this waffle maker. I bought this to help serve my large extended family whenever they visit for brunch, and it has been perfect for that purpose. It makes the waffles quite quickly, so there is not usually a long wait. This is perfect for a buffet setup! The waffles always cook perfectly, even when we add things to the batter like chocolate or butterscotch chips.

The waffles always turn out golden, crispy on the outside, soft on the inside, and delicious!

Settings/Features
    I love the simplicity of the waffle iron and the fact that no one really needed a tutorial!

Because it is raised up, sometimes batter drips into odd places. Once the drips are located, they are easy to clean, it just takes a sharp eye.

Very easy to use and take care of.

Well, it survived a pack of about fifteen people using it in one day, so I'll call it durable for sure!

• Settings/Features:

Makes the most delicious waffles I've ever tasted!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

This is my first and only waffle maker. I've never needed to purchase another brand. I use the Waring Pro Waffle Maker several times a week. I love having waffles for breakfast or even as a dessert with some ice cream on top. This one is still in mint condition even after having it for over two years now.

Settings/Features
    The Waring Pro Waffle Maker has settings that make this waffle maker easy for anyone to use. It has a timer that tells the user when the waffle is ready to flip and when it's ready to eat.

Another cool feature the Waring Pro Waffle Maker has is it has several different heat settings. This is so you can choose how cooked/crispy you want your waffle to be.

This waffle maker is very simple to clean. All you need to do is get a moist paper towel and wipe off the inside of the waffle maker once it's cooled down.

This waffle maker is quick and easy to use! In order to make the perfect waffle, you just need to turn on the machine, let it get warmed up, spray it with nonstick cooking spray (such as Pam), pour in the waffle batter, flip when the timer says so, and then eat once it's ready.

Amazing

Comments about Waring Pro Waffle Maker:

I first used one of these amazing waffle makers at a Best Western I stayed at recently. After I got back home, I immediately went online and bought one. I love making homemade waffles, and with this waffle maker it makes it so easy. It very easy to use, simply pour in your batter evenly, close it, and turn it. Now you just wait until the alarm goes off, telling you its done. It does not take long to cook, and they always come out evenly cooked, and slightly crispy. Its also very easy to clean, which is good, because sometimes you will make a mess with the batter. All in all, this is a great product for anyone who loves waffles, and wants to make there own. I highly recommend it.

Works great! Cooks the waffles evenly, and they come out perfectly crispy.

Very easy, and simple to clean. You are bound to make some sort of mess with you waffle batter. Just make sure its cooled off before you attempt to clean it. Its very easy to burn yourself on this waffle maker.

Very easy to use, simply pour, close, and turn.

Very sturdy machine, but have never had any real issues to have tested the durability.