4.8
VitaFusion

4.8

Vitafusion Omega 3

Comments about Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins:

The Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins are my favorite. I have tried many brands made for children, but my kids would not take any of them. I knew that I also needed to get my daily dose of Omega 3. I did some research on a lot of different products, and when I came across reviews on this one, people were saying they give it to their children. I didn't know children could take adult Omega 3 vitamins. I assumed it would be too much for them, so I asked the pediatrician. He said there is really no such thing as getting too much Omega 3. We all three started taking these, and we all loved them. They taste like candy. My kids love them too! Instead of begging my kids to eat their vitamins, my kids are begging me to give them their vitamins! I never thought that would happen. These are also a really great price. With all the other vitamins we've tried, I was happy to find one that was reasonably priced.

Comments about Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins:

I started taking Omega 3 vitamins because I have diabetes and it was recommended to help with my triglyceride levels as well as to help prevent heart disease which is common in people with diabetes. I tried several different brands on the market but could barely swallow down a pill. I also have a sensitivity to fish and so most of them are just not tolerable to me. I found these vitafusion omega gummies online and decided to give them a try. I love the fruity taste, it's like eating candy. They also contain vitamins A, C, D. These are so easy to take, I take two a day which gives me just over 60% of the recommended daily intake of omega 3. Omega 3 is very important in that it helps brain function and reduces inflamation as well as a host of other healthy benefits. I am so glad I found the vitafusion gummies, otherwise I may not have been able to add this healthy suppliment to my diet. No more swallowing big horrible pills, just chew up a soft little sweet gummy and enjoy the healthy benefits!

Love the gummy Omega-3's!

from Michigan

Comments about Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins:

I was so very pleased to see that someone made Omega-3 gummy vitamins. Gummies are the best way to get children to take their vitamins. Vitafusion is the very best for gummy vitamins. Vitafusion Omega 3 gummy multivitamins taste great. They are easy on the stomach. They give the feeling like you are having a bit of candy instead of a vitamin. They seem like they absorb well. My kids will take them as but they wont take the standard omega 3 that has the fish flavor or feeling. I couldn't get them to take something that gave them fish burps. Even the best omega 3 supplements give some sort of fish or sea life sensation. Algae omega 3 supplements even taste like fish. I don't know why but even flax oil supplements have a sort of fish sensation to them. However, these do not. My kids certainly will take them. I love them. There's no fishy-ness to these. It makes me feel good knowing that my children are benefiting from omega 3's.

Lots of benefits with Omega 3 Usage

Comments about Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins:

This is an excellent product for daily use because it contains the additional benefits of omega 3 fatty acids. What people are now suggesting is that these omega 3 fatty acids help support the nervous system as well as reduce the amount of inflammation in the body. We need to increase the amount of omega 3 fatty acids and decrease the amount of omega 6 consumption in our routine daily diets. This is a chewable multivitamin that does a great job of masking of the fishy odour that comes from the omega 3 oils. There is no fishy after taste. The problem with this supplement is that it has a granulated exterior coating on the outside, which is not suitable for diabetic patients. The amount of omega 3 is not a lot, but it does help. I don't get enough fatty fishes in my diet, so this is a great product. I haven't experienced any side effects from this product and tolerated it very well!

A great vitamin for your older children

Comments about Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins:

I was really happy when I found the Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins. My kids do not like to swallow pills, but they are a little older, so i felt that the lower concentrated kids vitamins weren't enough for them anymore. I bought these on sale and thought we would try them out. The kids LOVE them. They never let me forget to give them one everyday. I am sure they would take more if i let them. They taste just like candy! I like that they can pick out the colors they want and that they offer a multi flavored bottle. I have found with the high level of omega 3 fatty acids, that their hair, skin and nails, have seemed to strengthen and shine. One of the things i like best about these vitamins is that they are made right here in the USA! I had some allergy questions about them, but i called the toll free phone number on the back, and their customer service was nothing but great. I would recommend anyone try these out with their children and maybe even for yourself!

Kids' favorite!

Comments about Vitafusion Omega 3 Gummy Multivitamins:

These gummies are so yummy! They're seriously like eating candy. There are three colors and flavors of gummies in the bottle. The kids are always telling me which one they want that day. There's yellow, pink, and purple (which are lemon, berry, and cherry). The fish oils used for these gummies is of high quality and purified. And it's been tested for mercury and PCBs. This product does not contain gluten, milk, eggs, or peanuts. However, it does contain soy and fish. So if you have food allergies, take note of that. The colors and flavors are naturally sourced. These gummies are made in the USA. The company who sells these is great to work with. I once had a pack of Vitafusion gummies come with the seal not sealed. I called the company and talked with a very courteous customer service representative. She took me seriously, was very polite, and they quickly mailed me a refund check.