4.8

Pros

Cons

LOVE THIS PERFUME

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

I absolutely love this perfume. This and the Tease perfume are my all time favorites from Victoria's Secret. I love that it is such a calm fragrance and that it is not overwhelmingly powerful. I just put it on and I feel amazing. I even tried the body wash in sexy little things and I must say that I love that as well. I don't even need to put on the perfume with the body wash but when I run out of body wash on goes the perfume. I love that you can wear this perfume for any occasion. Day or night this perfume has that effect that just wow's you every time. I always get compliments on my scent everywhere I go. Even at work. With every perfume that I own, I usually have to spray at least six times just so the scent will stay on all day. But with this perfume I only have to spray twice and I can smell it all day long. I highly recommend this for all girls! You will absolutely love it once you try it.

Sexy and sweet smelling t

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

Sexy Little Things Noir is such a great scent, it definitely is sexy without being overpowering or in your face. I love wearing this, I actually feel great when I wear this. The packaging is so cute, I love the bottle although I've heard of problems with the sprayer, I could overlook that if I came across that problem.

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR spells feminique!

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

This lil bottle is full of suprises.It has that vavavoom thing going on.It has a light scent but trust me you will know that it's there.Its a cross between jasmine and rose.I love the appearance of the bottle from it shape to the squeeze pump.It has a old skool look about it.Go get it and you'll love it.

NOIR is amazingly wonderful!

from Elizabethtown, KY

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

Okay, I am not typically a perfume gal. But, this Victoria's Secret Noir is truly amazing. It is a very sexy scent, that is not overpowering. And I must add, my husband really loves this, and neither one of us really wear a lot of perfumes/colognes. It is great perfume for going out, but I don't know that I would just wear it for everyday wear. The great thing is that it is so feminine in its scent. It just makes you feel sexy and classy. I also found that it is very comparable in price to other great perfumes. I found it on sale around Christmas time! The little bottle is so cute, too. It also has a "body spray" in the same scent that I use for everyday wear (or before bedtime) to make me smell pretty. I love this perfume!

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR is seductive

from Valley Stream, NY

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

This seductive, crisp scent with it's original perfume bottle design stands out. It smells so light and sexy that is not overpowering at all. Cute look that matches it's sweet smell. Although it is expensive, I would buy it on a special occassion.

Noir smells great, but the sprayer is problematic!

from Idaho Falls, ID

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

I have several Victoria Secret perfumes and Sexy Little Things Noir used to be one of my favorite fragrances. Its smell is fantastic, soft but memorable without being overpowering. I also LOVE the Sexy Little Thing Noir lotion, which I also own. The box is beautiful and so is the bottle. The different, vintage type sprayer is also adorable, but oh so not user friendly! Besides it making it impossible to store the perfume back on its box (the way I like to store my perfumes) it is extremely problematic! Although I love the smell, after fighting long enough with my sprayer, I decided to take it back to the store. I shop at Victoria Secret often and I have seen 1 more person return hers, for the same reason. I did not have the receipt but, due to the problematic sprayer, I was still able to exchange for another perfume (the new one Bombshell). Honestly the sprayer is the only negative I see with this perfume, however it is a big one because it makes so you cannot put it on without taking it off, which can cause you to put too much of the perfume on.

Noir is sultry and subtle.

from Bemidji, MN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

I'm not quite sure how they did it, but Noir is the perfect mix between light and dark.  It is most definitely a sultry, smoldering scent, but it's also light and subtle and not at all overpowering.  Just like the beautiful old-fashioned style bottle it comes in, Noir gives an air of old Hollywood glamour.  It's the perfect scent for a romantic night on the town, or evening in with your sweetheart.

My bottle, however, did give me some issues.  My sprayer stopped working all together, so I have no way to mist the perfume.  I have to dab it on to make any use of it, which is pretty annoying.  I suppose it's a testament to how wonderful the perfume is that I'm willing to deal with that annoyance to continue to use it!  Some of my bottle also leaked a little in my suitcase once, and it's the only scent that hasn't given me a headache when it spills!

A little goes a long way, so even though the pricetag is a little steep, it will last you a long time.

Lustrous!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

Do you want to feel like a sexy little thing? This product definitely hits the spot! The fragrance is a perfect balance of sexy and classy and the scent is to die for. It emits an alluring scent that will definitely get the attention of many. The product is the perfect price for what is offered, it has cute packaging and a decent amount, and the perfume package itself, is quite sexy too. Through adding its noir styled design, it allows any woman to feel sexy, sleek and classy at the same time. I found this perfume PERFECT! It's a lovely gift to give to many, and a lovely gift for yourself as well. Spoil yourself today, and try it out! You won't regret it. This product will definitely make you feel sexy, feminine and confident, I wouldn't ask for anything else. It's subtle odour brings delight and satisfaction that every woman deserves. What can I say, Victoria's Secret, you've done it again!

Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR - nice bottle

from San Jose, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

My wife got this for herself with a VS gift card. It is quite decent, she likes it and it does smell pretty good. The bottle is pretty, very feminine and sexy. The old fashioned squeeze ball spray is quite attractive and elegant, she really likes the way it looks on the dresser. It does have a cool vintage vibe going, I have to say. They did a great job on the packaging and design. My wife says she can imagine herself as Sophia Loren or Audrey Hepburn, sitting on a poof stool in front of a mirror, spritzing herself with a delicious scent (she likes to watch old movies). I've heard her get compliments on this scent, it does seem quite distinctive. This would make a great gift for Valentine's day, I am sure Victoria's Secret will be running a sale then. Or possibly an after Christmas sale. I believe my wife gets offers in the mail fairly often because she has their credit card, sometimes they send a free gift card for her birthday or freebies in the mail.

subtly seductive and not too overpowering

from Vancouver, WA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Sexy Little Things NOIR:

I recently bought a four pack of different perfumes from Victoria's Secret. It was priced less than one full bottle of perfume, so it was fabulous deal! One of the perfumes that was in the box was Sexy Little Things. I'm glad that it was in the lot because it is one of my favorite perfumes now.

Sexy Little Things is named perfectly. My husband loves this scent and while wearing it I have turned many other mens noses my way too! It is subtly seductive and not too overpowering. It's very nice. Lady's are always asking me what I'm wearing as well. I love it.

While wearing Sexy Little Things you feal confident and sexy. It's not so overbearing that you feel perfumed, you just feel nice and sexy. Who doesn't want to feel that way? LOL I will always be adding this perfume on my birthday and Christmas lists from now on. If your looking for something for your lady, then get her this. It's wonderful and all girls would love something form Victoria's secret. Add a gift card and you'll really please her!