4.8
Eau De Parfum, Perfume
Chanel

4.8

Chanel oohhh lala

I have been wearing this fragrance for a very long time. It is one of my very favorite go to scents. It lasts all day and all night. When I wear it, I feel good and confident about myself. A co-worker approached me once and demanded to know what kind of perfume I was wearing. I told her, Chanel Mademoiselle. She said that her anniversary was coming up and she was going to ask her husband for it. She said that everytime that I passed by her or her office, she was mesmerized by the fragrance. It is very unassuming. It is not overpowering. It does not bring people to their knees when you walk onto an elevator. It does make people want to approach you. It is a very sophisticated fragrance. It is hard to describe. I put my perfume on at 7 am this morning. I just took a whiff of my wrist, intoxicating. It is ten o'clock Pm!! It has lasted this long!! I have worked all day. Cooked dinner, cleaned up and took my evening rinse off shower before getting ready for bed. What a fragrance!!

Too sweet

Ahhh...Chanel Coco Mademoiselle...I cant say that I dont love this perfume, because I do, but, I spray it with caution.  I find it to be somewhat "over-powering" and little too "sweet."  I dont wear it if I'm going out to dinner, as I dont want anyone at the table to taste chanel w/their meal.  Having said that, it is an excellent perfume as far as its lasting quality, and the notes are very prominent.  Small sprays in the most important places lasts all day!

Coco Mademoiselle

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

One of Chanel's many iconic and beautifully crafted fragrances. It's very floral and fresh; Chanel calls it an oriental scent. It is a scent I have in my personal fragrance collection and wear out on many occasions. I work in fragrance at Macy*s and this is always one of my suggestions just because it's very diverse and suits many people, I feel. Aside from suggesting it to my customers and clients, it is also one of my highest requested fragrances from my entire stock. It's even more requested than the Chanel No. 5 at my work!
I have a combination of women and men who purchase this fragrance and absolutely love it. It's very similar to Miss Dior by Dior, but Miss Dior is a lot more sweeter and doesn't have quite the citrusy notes that Coco Mademoiselle kind of have.
While I've never purchased the eau de toilette, i've always bought the eau de parfum because I like oil based fragrances and I like the longevity and concentration of the perfume. It's wonderful to give as a gift and perfect for any fragrance lover's collection.
I gave it to my mother as a gift last christmas and she's been hooked ever since!

Heaven Sent Scent

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Perfume is my all time favorite scent. In fact, I would say it is my signature scent. When I was in high school, my friend and I spent hours scouring fragrance counters for appealing scents (because we had nothing better to do :)). But when I smelled Coco Mademoiselle for the first time, I knew I had found something special. Immediately, I was struck by its beauty and simplicity. It just exudes or embodies femininity, class and grace. Basically, my search ended that day. While I have tried other fragrances since then obviously and have bought others, none of them really compare. Not even other scents by Chanel, such as Chance. While the price tag is a bit steep, a few sprays go a long way. And Coco Mademoiselle is just such a one of a kind, heavenly fragrance, it's worth it. I wholeheartedly recommend Chanel's Coco Mademoiselle Perfume! Try it, you'll love it.

Love at first whiff

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

I originally had requested Chanel No. 5 but they were sold out. I was then offered Mademoiselle and I liked it even more than I like Chanel No. 5. It has a very crisp, distinctive, clean smell. The scent lingers all day long, if not longer. Even though it is a bit pricey, its worth the money. I purchased the smaller bottle and I wish that I would've gotten the larger one. This perfume is great for everyday wear. It doesn't require many squirts and you only have to apply it once a day, so it lasts for a pretty long time. If you spray it directly on clothes, it doesn't leave a stain. If you spray it on your skin it doesn't create blemishes like other perfumes do. There is no other perfume that even remotely smells like this one. I would recommend this perfume to anyone who is looking for a great smelling perfume that is worth their money. I always get complimented when I wear this fragrance!

I feel it completes the confidence level after dressing up

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

I spent a year trying samples sent in the mail, trying scents at perfume counters, etc. One day a sample came in of all places my bill that was due for my store purchases. I opened the sample up, rubbed it on my wrists and just let it stay there a bit while I tested the scent and if I liked it or not. My past perfumes were gifts from men, you know, there way of somehow telling me what they thought I should wear, their idea of what I should smell like. So like I said I wanted my own scent and for it to be my own choice of how I wanted to smell, and expression of myself. I have never changed perfumes since that day I found the sample of Coco Chanel Mademoiselle. The funny thing is I get stopped all the time, not by men, but women wondering what my scent is because they love it!

So Many Compliments

from Covington, GA

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

I smelled this at the counter and FELL IN LOVE..I looked at the price and thought twice because it is a little on the pricey side, but once you find a fragrance you love and fits you just right, you just have to purchase this. I recommend going to the fragrance counter and trying this on for size..See what you think..I think you will love it as much as I do..

Chanel oohhh lala

from Cleburne, TX

from Astoria, NY

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle review:

If you have read any of my other reviews you will know that I am head over heels for French perfumes.  Blindfold me for a sniff test and I will always pick the French scents.  I think they have a certain sensuality and sophistication that is lacking in some of the lighter fragrances.

My first big-girl perfume crush was and will always be Gaultier, first Fragile, now Classique, with a bit of Le Male thrown in for my husband, however I will always have a huge place in my heart for Chanel.

Much of Chanel is indeed the whole history and mystique.  Coco Chanel, of course a groundbreaking designer and cultural icon with whom one must be even just mild fascinated by if they dream of having been an ex-pat on the Riviera in the 20's, swimming and dining with Fitzgerald.

My first Chanel was No. 5, and I have to say now that I think it was more so for the history than the scent.  While I do wear it on occaison I feel that it smells a little "old" for me (I am 31).  Coco Mademoiselle on the other hand is just right.  It is lighter, lively and younger but still retains the innate sophistication that one comes to expect from Chanel.  The bottle is beautiful, classic.  Whenever I wear this out I am always complimented by the men-folk.

strong and smells like a old womens house

from Jeanerette, LA

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

* I received Chanel's Coco from a friend for Christmas and I hate it. You have to make sure that you don't spray it directly on your clothes. It has a very old smell to it. My husband for some reason thinks that it is mens collegne. I laugh at him and tell him that he smells like an old women. Chanel Coco has a very musky and woody smell to it. I can not wear it for long periods of time because it gives me a headache. So someone that is allergic to perfumes this is not the one for you because I am NOT allegric to it but it still makes feel like I am. I guess it is for certain people because a couple times that I wore it alot of people ask what I had on because they liked it (either that or they wanted to make sure they wouldn't buy it). And at other times my close friends would tell me to that I stink. I just ende up throwing the bottle because I couldn't even give it away. I always thought that Chanel was a great brand but this kinda through me for a loop. *

OMG IN A BOTTLE

from Elgin, IL

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

have you ever walked past individuals that captivated your sense of smell be it offensive, inviting,  or rather with chanel coco mademoiselle intoxicating, erotic, intriguing! well that's exactly how i felt when i first encountered this totally sensual scent, so i had to inquire what kind of perfume it was and immediately purchased  a gift basket that was available during the holiday shopping season.   i believe it had like 1 big spray, 1 small spray, 1 shower cream, 1 body cream, & 1 all over body dusting powder.  the day i met my honey we crossed paths he stopped me of course in the mall where i had just made my gift basket purchase at the department store there & seriously asked me if he could have a better smell, because he seriously blurted that "O"h "M"y "G"oddess you're scent is intoxicating as your looks!  I was seriously thrown off by his comment and replied "Wahhhh am I seriously that difficult to look at!" He must have re-played in his head what he just said and replied "I'm so sorry if that's what you thought i meant , but no you seriously smell sexy, delicously, intoxicating!" I wasn't mad beacause he himself looked intoxicating as well  i mean sexy, deliciously, intoxicating! ANYWAYS I'm not saying this is a love potion in a bottle but it's seriously close enough!  I'm  really no love expert but with this scent it puts you in a  "I am loving myself, life, and you" mood!

Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is the the holy grail of fragrance.

from Dayton, OH

Comments about Chanel Coco Mademoiselle:

I am a big fragrance connoisseur.I have been into fragrances for as long as I can remember.My idea of a good time  is hitting up the fragrance counter at Macy's.I have a huge collection of scents.my favorite fragrance of the hundreds I own is Chanel Coco Mademoiselle. I have worn this fragrance since 2001. I have never loved a fragrance they way I love this one.I would be heartbroken if they ever discontinue it.This is a classy,sophisticated and down right elegant scent. This is a very complex scent.The top notes will strike you as strong at first and then it settles in beautifully.I would say this is a very musky and spicy scent.This is not a scent I would normally enjoy.It is a very powerful scent . I usually enjoy more subtle scents. You will need to be careful of how much you apply as I said it is a powerful scent and it last forever.Chanel Coco Mademoiselle is not cheap but trust me when I say you get what you pay for.