4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Definitely JUICY!!

Oh My God!  This stuff smells fantabulous and good enough to eat!  I tried it for the first time about a week ago and I'm hooked!  I bough the entire set which includes the body wash and lotion and I cannot get enough JUICY!  The smell is infectious and I have found that people around me absolutely love this fragrance, too.  I boought this set for my niece but she lost out when I discovered this heavenly scent.  She's getting Baby Phatt now and I'm keeping the set.

If you haven't tried this fragrance, go and do so quickly since the sets are on sale for Christmas and you can enjoy not only the perfume but the lotion and body wash for the same price as the perfume alone.  In fact, don't buy just one...buy two and give one away to your best girlfriend.  She will love you for this gift and appreciate it immensely.

Put this on your Christmas list this year and hope that Santa brings it.  Make sure to leave more than cookies for this thoughtful present!

Sandy

Great smell, but doesn't last long..

I received Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy perfume as a gift last valentines day from my boyfriend and I was VERY happy with his choice. I really love the smell, I think it's a great combo of a fruity and floral mixture. But I hate that it doesn't last more than two and a half hours! I keep feeling like I need to reapply so that I can keep smelling it!! The bottle it comes in is very cute also. I love the big bright pink bow along with the cute "couture" charms on the cap. I would recommend this product to someone who doesn't like an overpowering perfume or one thats going to smell all day long. It definitely doesn't carry those musky tones that some people are a fan of. Not me thats for sure! I always recommend buying the smaller (1.5oz) bottles of perfume to anyone unless you really love the scent, because its always nice to change up your perfume once in a while! This perfume would be one of those that I would recommend! Enjoy!

Wish it wasn't so expensive

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

This is such a great smelling perfume, I don't know anyone who doesn't like it. It has such a sweet subtle scent anyone would like, I've received so many samples of this I don't see the need to buy the bottle lol, but I wish it wasn't so expensive because its such cute packaging and smells amazing.

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Bothell, WA

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

I received a sample of this perfume from Sephora. I loved the scent so I bought the full size bottle. The only thing I don't love about it is that after several months of wearing it, I started to get a rash on my neck where ever I sprayed the perfume. I still liked the smell so I now just srpay it on my hair and I don't get a reaction. I'd recommend the scent, just be careful if you have sensitive skin.

one of my fav scents!

from Gainesville, FL

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

mmmm. this is really one of the best perfumes I have smelled in a while.

About this product: This is really a wonderful scent. It almost reminds me of Victoria Secret (VS) pink perfume (the original plain one) because of its playful 'youthful-like' scent. However, it doesnt really smell like VS Pink...Viva La Juicy has more of a 'deeper' smell to it that kind of lingers a bit longer. I'd say it's almost a woodsy after-smell with main notes of floral and some very minor sweet fruity scents. It definitely is a young 'sexy' scent but more appropiate for women of all ages compared to VS Pink.

Of course since this is Juicy couture, this product is a bit on the pricey side. I think small size like 1.7 oz is enough to enjoy for a good long time since this is a quality product--unlike VS perfumes which can smell like rubbing alcohol as time goes by. Sometimes you can find this in a gift set which would be a better buy during the holidays.

In summary: great product for those who are sensitive to strong perfumes. It isnt a very strong scent but lingers for a while. Pricey yet one pays for quality and the uniqueness of this scent. Definitely a playful, fun scent that exudes some sexy after-smell....really a nice scent for all women of all ages.

Viva La Juciy is amazing

from San Antonio, TX

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

it is the most amazing perfume i have ever tried, i didnt quite like their first perfumr though, but when my friend and i went out i asked what she was wearing and sure enough it was viva la juciy. it has a quite interesting smell to it, i wouldn't recomend it to people who dont like those fruity smells in their perfumr, brcause this one happens to be berry fruity. although the perfumr's longevity is not the best, but i guess thats marketing for you. the bottle is very inviteing. it has a cute little bow and playful letters. when i went ot macys to puchase the perfume i was not to crazy about the price i mean 150 for a medium sized bottle is a little pricey, so i went next door to dillards which was right around the same price even with a 20 percent off coupon i was shocked that the perfume cost more then my phone bill. but over all i like this perfume and that is the reason i gave it four stars i would have given it five if the price was a bit smaller

This is an addictive scent

from Steubenville, OH

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

To be honest, when I first got this perfume, I was severely disappointed. I couldn't stand the smell, and I almost immediately tried to give it away. I thought "The people that gave this a bad review are right! This smells awful!"

I am glad I held onto it. I thought, I might as well try it. Once it sets for awhile it may smell good. The next day, I wore it properly, and it started to grow on me. I couldn't smell much of the scent that I didn't like anymore. It also didn't smell as sweet as I thought it would. In fact, it smells very warm and deep. I can really smell the warmer notes: Amber, caramel, vanilla, praline, etc. This scent took me by surprise, and I always sniff my wrist where I apply it just to see what it smells like "now", because it smells different to me throughout the day.

This perfume has become very addictive to me. It has completely grown on me. There are still some days where I just don't think it smells right that day, but most days I love it.

It is strong, so you don't need much. I spray once on each side of my neck and that lasts ALL day. I usually put a spray on my wrist just for me to smell, but because of the location it tends to rub off quickly. But it really does last, and you don't need much, so this will last quite awhile.

It is sort of expensive, but all the perfumes I like are pricey. Here's a tip: Look on Ebay, you can find great deals there.

In conclusion, I am addicted to this perfume now! But DEFINATELY test it before purchasing it, because this is a very bold scent and it may not be for everyone.

Absolutely wonderful smelling--Viva La Juicy Perfume!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

I absolutely LOVE this perfume! The smell is fruity and light and not too chemically.  I received a free sample a while ago and immediately used it all up--and I am not a big perfume wearer.  So I decided to buy myself some (which I never do--I still have a bottle of Clinique Happy from 1999 or so), but I couldn't splurge on a big bottle, so I bought the roller.

The perfume: it's light, fruity, floral, and has a hint of jasmine or vanilla (a smell that's a makes it a little warmer than just full-on fruit).  But it's definitely sweet and floral smelling, and makes me feel really sexy and flirty.

The roller: I really like having perfume in a roller.  I like that I can apply it easily to my wrists or neck, without having to get it all on my clothes.  So this helps give a subtler smell, rather than an over-powering fragrant aroma that lingers everywhere you go.  It's the perfect travel size too.  And this little bottle has lasted me a while, which is a big perk.

I definitely recommend this scent if you like floral, fruity smells.  Perfect for any age.

Feminine and Sweet

from Anchorage, AK

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

Viva la Juicy, although juvenile sounding in name, is nothing but. This perfume is delicate and avoids being over-powering, but has just the right amount of zing to impress. It is long-lasting (I would say around 12 hours) and takes only one or two sprays to make an impression.

I love this perfume! I think it is the perfect combination of ladylike and sassy. Although it seems to be marketed towards teens, I think it is perfect for women in their 20s and 30s as well.

The bottle is a little cumbersome and the lid does not stay on that securely. That is just a minor annoyance, though, in my opinion.

As far as price goes, this definitely isn't your department store cheapie, but it also isn't the higher end of expensive. I think it is worth the value. My bottle has lasted me two plus years.

This perfume would make a great gift becuase of its wide-spread appeal. You can be fairly sure that the recipient will love it!

I absolutly love this Juicy Coutour fragrance!

from Milo, IA

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

This is my very favorite purfume. It is fruity and sassy. I first smelled it on a customer, and not wanting to be rude. After the first couple of weeks I had to know what it was. She said "Oh , it's Juicy". Well, I had to have some. I am not a huge perfume wearer, however I wear it all the time!!! Quality fragrance for your money!!!

Juicy Couture Eau de Parfum is as sweet as fruit!

from Davenport, FL

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

Has to be my favorite perfume ever. Light enough to wear during the day, but sultry enough for a night outting. Isn't at all overpowering and can be worn to work, school or out with friends. Love all Juicy brand items. I even have Juicy reading glasses!

viva la juicy is the most exquisite perfume ever!

from Orlando, FL

Comments about Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy:

i got the viva la juicy by juicy couture perfume this past christmas and i absolutely love it. i cherish every single spray because its a tad it pricey and not that much in the bottle. its a mix of Mandarins, Jasmine, Amber, Wild Berries, Gardenia, Honeysuckle, Vanilla, Caramel, Sandalwood and Praline. i guess "the just perfect combination". i love it! i get compliments on it all the time and get asked what i am wearing. the box is very cute and the bottle is gorgeous. its clear with gold dangling charms and a big hot pink bow around the jewel shaped cap. the bottle weighs 8 pounds and 8 ounces. its made out of glass and the top is clear plastic. the viva la juicy perfume by juicy couture launched in 2008. it last around 8 hours or so, so you can make it through the day without having to re spray all the time. its the perfect gift to the fabulous girl in your life. i recommend getting if you want to smell like a glamourous yet sophisticated princess.