Other Women's Perfumes:
Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray

Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray

Pros

Cons

when you want to smell inviting and romantic

Britney Spears' Fantasy perfume is a great smelling perfume without being too overwhelming. It is long lasting and doesn't become funny smelling with other smells from deoderants or lotions. It is a very nice smelling perfume that is perfect for day or night use. It comes in a very pretty pink spray bottle covered in jewels that is a nice addition to your perfume bottle collection. I have been using this perfume since it came out a few years ago. My daughter originally got it as a gift. I tried it a few times and have been using it ever since. I get women and men asking me all the time what fragrance I am wearing. Men find it very sexy smelling and women find it very appealling with out being vulgar. I spray it in my hair which helps the fragrance last longer. I am also a very picky consumer when it comes to finding just the right perfume. Most perfumes are too strong or don't last long enough. I have never found a perfume that lasts as long as this Britney Spears Fantasy. This perfume is also great for any age group. I would recommend this for yourself or for a tween or teen. You won't be disappointed!

no thanks.

this perfume is definately not as good as curius..it's trying to hard. it's just not good at all. no one i know likes it and it just smells like bug spray!! no where near as good as curious..this perfume is just like britney old smelly and nobody can stand to be around her crazy self..

Britney Spears Fantasy

from Sneads Ferry, NC

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

I am a big fan of Britney Spears so I was excited when she started getting into the perfume business! Fantasy eau de parfum spray is my favorite perfume by Britney Spears! I love the color and the shape of the bottle. It's pink and it has rhinestones all over it! It looks great displayed on a dresser or stand as well. I really love the scent of this perfume. It has a really sweet and unique scent but it's not overwhelming but it is definitely noticeable in a great way! It smells kind of like candy mixed with lust and I always get a ton of compliments when I wear this perfume. The scent lasts throughout the day without even needing to be reapplied. I spritz some on all of my pulse points and in my hair to hold the scent all day. I think that the name Fantasy accurately describes this perfume! A great perfume for teenagers or young adults and a great perfume from Britney Spears!

Smells Delicious

from TN

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

Britney Spears Fantasy smells incredible, I got a bottle of this fragrance for Christmas last year and was blown away by the lovely scent of this perfume, I loved it so much I continue to buy this product today. It has a very sweet, fruity like smell, which kind of reminds me of a strawberry cupcake.

I love this

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

This was one of my first high end perfumes when I was younger, I loved that it was so sweet smelling, and it wasn't so overwhelming. I used it all the time, I keep telling myself I'm gonna buy a new one and I just haven't gotten around to it. It's such amazing perfume for every girl and the bottle is so cute!

A beautiful fragrance for women of all ages

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

This has been my favorite fragrance since a friend introduced me to it. The bottle is a spherical and glass with a spray piece on the top. I love attention that I receive when using Fantasy. Everyone is drawn to the sweet alluring scent. I believe it may even help produce fantasies from people smelling it !

Everyone asks what I'm wearing

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

This is by far the best perfume I've ever tried. At first I was a little hesitant to buy a 'celebrity perfume', but I thought the bottle (small, pink, round, and girly, decorated with little gems) was the cutest thing ever so I decided to give it a try simply based on that. I am so glad I did! This is such a sweet girly smell. I get so many compliments and I have so many people ask me what I'm wearing. They're usually pretty surprised when I tell them Britney Spears! I am so glad I gave this perfume a chance. The smell lasts a lot longer than a lot of other perfumes I've tried in the past. The bottles come in pretty small bottles but I was surprised how little I need to spray and how long the bottle lasts. The on I have now I bought about two months ago and it's still half full. It may seem a little pricey but keep in mind it lasts a long time! Mine also had a little 'bonus gift' it came with which was a small bottle of the Britney Spears Fantasy lotion - which smells just as good!

totally thrilled with britney spears fantasty perfume!!!

from Rialto, CA

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

this perfume is fabulous!!!! i have used it for years and always get compliments on how good it smells. it is not too strong or too light, i would say it is the perfect blend!!! i do wish the scent would linger for more hours than it seems to...but maybe my nose is just used to it...i think that other people can still smell it when i can't. this perfume is very mild, yet very noticable. it sort of has a sweet scent to it, like cotton candy, but not in any way overly sweet or sickening sweet. it will attract people to you just by its scent! it is also not too expensive at all and you can find some pretty amazing deals on it at drug stores...i have gotten the pack of perfume, lotion & body wash all for twenty bucks one time!! it is best to buy it in those bundles then alone...but the EDP Spray 30 ml is also a pretty great deal and even if you use it everyday....... it will still last you a pretty long time!

This stuff smells so good!

from Chapel Hill, NC

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

I love love love how this perfume smells! It has a very light scent and it kind of reminds me of chocolate and fruit...I'm not sure, I can't explain the smell. But I always get told that I smell good whenever I wear it. The scent doesn't change after a few hours and it smells the same on anybody that wears it. The price is very reasonable for such a wonderful perfume that appeals to so many people. The bottle that it comes in is also really cute! I got the kit with the makeup and the travel bag for a really great deal. But I have to say that I'm not a big fan of the makeup, because it looks like it is for young teenagers. The bottle of parfume lasts a long time too and doesn't seem to evaporate like a lot of other ones do. You only need one spray for the whole day. This is more of a scent for younger people though. This is available at a lot of department stores now so you can find it almost anywhere.

fantacy by brittany spears

from Ennis, TX

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

This fragrance has a very sweet smell to it. I love the bottle design and it smells wonderfull. I recomend it to teens,adult women,todlers.I bought this for only 19.99, it was on sale but i say that it is worth much more. If you like sweet fragrances this is the one for you, but others also might like strong scents this also does too. So next time you need to by some purfume i highly perfer you to by this has a great price and its a great product. Although i would not recommend this for men. It has a good amout of spray in the bottle depending on what size you buy i bought the big bottle. And unlike other advertisement this is an actual review i personally tested this product and loved it. If you have tried for example other products like Paris Hilton or exclamation, halle Barry you will defanatly love this one because it is ten times better and more convieniant for you personally. So all you women out there go out and buy you a big bottle of this while its ot because its wonderful.

My Favorite of All Perfumes!!

from White Salmon, WA

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

This is it....my absolute favorite of all my perfumes (I have about 12-15 different fragrances). Others might come a close second, but this one truly IS the best. It's light, very feminine, and last a long time. I never fail to get compliments or have someone notice when I'm wearing it. One thing I love about this fragrance is it doesn't change from person to person. I've had trouble with that on others. They smell great in the bottle, or even sprayed on a piece of paper, but they change once they're applied to skin. Not so with Fantasy. It's consistent. The only complaint I have is I still have about 1/4 of the bottle left and I'm having trouble with the sprayer. It's very possible it's simply a poor bottle, and it's doubtful I'll have it happen again with a new one. I do have another on standby for when this ones gone. Just hope I get the opportunity to use it all and not have to toss part of it due to a defective bottle. But overall, it's a great product and I'd highly recommend it to any fragrance junky!!

I Love this perfume it smells amazing.

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Britney Spears Fantasy Eau De Parfum Spray:

I got this perfume last year for christmas and i loved it. My mom brought it for me and i fell in love with it. I ended up going back to macy and buying another bottle because i use it so much it finish fast.it like a ocean breeze mixed with a sweet smell. I also love the formation of the bottle it is really cute. i love ththis perfume is the best along with victoria secret perfumes there are my top favorite perfumes to buy.i love this perfume because you can spray just a few times and it leaves your clothes smelling like it all day. It also is like a seductive smell and leaves you wanting more. This perfume is like a temptation and it is not one of those perfume where it is really strong it has a light scent to it which makes it more likable. I think this perfume is better then mariah carey perfume fantasy Britney spears is better because it has more a fresh smell and at the same time sweet. it comes a lot for just a small bottle.