Other Women's Perfumes:
Victoria's Secret
Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist

Mmmmm!

once you spray Pure Seduction on you, it's like an orgasmic woosh of fruity wonderful-ness. everyone says i smell incredible when i wear it and it's my girlfriend's favorite scent of mine. i wouldnt really suggest anything else. it's smell is almost intoxicating when you first take that first whiff, and you dont want to stop smelling it. but i'd suggest you pull your nose away before things get out of hand! just spray it on and it lasts all day long.

Pure Seduction - you're a little young for that

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist is a very sweet smelling perfume, and on the fruity side. Something about it strikes me as a young smell. This is a scent I preferred in my teens, than I do in my twenties. Perhaps because fruitier perfumes remind me of candy. It smells better than a Pop Tart, but would be worn by someone eating one. That said, the name "Pure Seduction" is on the mature side however, and would be better suited to a more "mature" (read: older) demographic, and thus does not really fit the product. A more logical title would be "Fun and Flirty" or "Fruitfully Yours." That is, unless "Pure Seduction" is the goal of the end user.

The scent of this Body Mist does does not last long, and has to be reapplied (sprayed) every couple of hours, if you want to keep the scent fresh all day long. The smell is quite pleasant, but unlike some of the classics (like Chanel) it is the type that a person will outgrow.

Let pure seduction seduce your man!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

I used Love Spell for a very long time and then I found Pure Seduction. Love Spell has a very nice scent but Pure Seduction is just amazing, it is not overpowering but you still know it is there. My fiance absolutely adores it! Every time I wear it, he cannot stay away from me. The attraction that it has is so intense!

Smells Very Sensual

from TN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

Victoria's Secret pure seduction body mist smells so exotic and sensual. I always keep a bottle of this sweet smelling spray handy. Pure seduction body mist smells like a mix between a mango and a cupcake and has tiny little flecks of light reflecting glitter in it, I love this stuff.

Very nice fragrance

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

This is one of my favorite scents from Victoria's Secret, it isn't too sweet or too floral but has a nice balance and seems appropriate for both day and night. Unfortunately as with all body mists the scent doesn't last nearly as long as a perfume would. If you layer it with the similar scented lotion that helps it last longer.

One of my favorites

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

This scent is so great for a day out or night in, it's very fruity but in a good way. I can wear this all the time and not get bored with it. I have a mini in my bag and a bigger one on my dresser. I've gone through quite a few of these because its just that good, also the body wash is amazing!

Smells great and stays on all day

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

I love pure seduction by Victoria Secret. It smells great and stays on me all day long. The scent is medium strong scent but it lasts. I only need a few squirts and I smell great all day. Victoria secret body sprays are very affordable as well. Well worth the money.

LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

I love this mist! The smell is sweet and berry. I have been using it for years and I always get compliments on it. Of course it is just a body spray so the smell doesn't stay for hours, but I love to get myself a "refresher" spray throughout the day. The travel size is perfect for this. I just LOVE this spray!

Get Seduced!!!!

from Hoover, AL

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

I originally bought this as a part of a gift set for my mother during the holidays.  With the gift set, I received the Hydrating Body Lotion, Refreshing Body Mist, Exhilarating Body Wash, and Stimulating Body Scrub all in lovely pink cosmetics tote.  The combination of the Casaba Melon, Plum, and Freesia is outstanding!!!!  After I got out of the store, I had to refrain from actually using the products myself.  I am completely in love with the scent.

When searching for scents, I sometimes feel like Goldilocks; after sampling scents that are too strong or too weak, it is refreshing to find something that is just right.  I like the fact that this is one of those scents that you would be able to wear during the week for work and on the weekend for playtime.  I never feel like I have drowned myself in a bottle of this fragrance yet I just can't get enough of the scent.  After about a day or two of self-restraint, I finally broke down and purchased my own gift set.  I have been seduced ever since!!!!

Great body Mist

from Jefferson City, TN

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

I love it I usally only stick with love spell from them but my best friend got it for me as gift and i love it!! but it really doesnt last long but its a body spray which most of them dont anyways so I didnt except it to! It is only ay Victoria Secret so if you shop there it is worth looking into if not then I would say not worth making a trip into a store that you never shop at just for some body spray :)

This scent is great!

from El Monte, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction body mist is a great scent to wear. There usually is a sale if you buy 3 or more. This particular scent is my favorite scent from Victoria's Secret. Pure Seduction has casaba melon, plum and freesia in it. I would usually buy the body mist, body lotion and body wash from this line. They are great to layer it on me so that the scent will last longer. This scent is sweet and flirty. Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction has a fruity scent. Whenever I go to Victoria's Secret, I like to smell Pure Seduction. This scent is perfect to wear on a date. People will say that you smell good. I have had people ask me what scent I'm wearing. I've never tried the scrub so I don't know how well that works on my skin. I've only bought the body mist, body lotion and body wash. They are great to use together so that I'm wearing the same scent. I don't like to mix scents. I think that the design on the bottle is quite cute. The body splash can last me for a few months since I usually just spray it twice all over my body. I would recommend this scent for people who like fruity, sweet and flirty scents. The price is also decent.

Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction - Very nice sweet, fruity scent

from Benicia, CA

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pure Seduction Body Mist:

I bought this at Victoria's Secret during their big semi-annual sale. It's a very sweet, fruity, and flowery scent that really reminds me of one of their other fragrances, Love Spell. It's definitely very similar. It's not super overwhelming, but it is on the very fruity side. I know some people think it's mainly for teenagers, but I don't believe that. I think it's just fine for younger women in their twenties or so since it has a very nice, youthful smell. I think it's just fine for anyone who enjoys floral and fruity fragrances, actually. My boyfriend really likes it (and he's mainly a vanilla fragrance fan).

I have the body mist and eau de toilette. I'm a bit disappointed that neither last very long, fragrance-wise. You definitely have to reapply it throughout the day. I thought the eat de toilette would last longer than the body mist, but I don't really notice much of a difference from my experience.

This is still one of my favorite fragrances at Victoria's Secret. It's well worth a try.