Other Women's Perfumes:
Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash All-Over Body Mist in Fresh & Clean

Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash All-Over Body Mist in Fresh & Clean

Pros

Cons

A must for fresh scent lovers

The great thing about this product is not only does it come in the wonderful fresh and clean scent it also comes in lotion and body wash for the layering for longer last...Read complete review

The great thing about this product is not only does it come in the wonderful fresh and clean scent it also comes in lotion and body wash for the layering for longer last scent.

I picked the PINK with a splash fresh & clean up at my local Bath and Body yes it is Victoria Secrets but from what I understand Bath and Body is owned by VS so a plus for anyone who cannot get to a Victoria Secrets. Everytime I wear this I get numerous comments and now my friends and Mom wear it too. It has a fresh clean summery scent that is irresistable. The fragrance is an all over body mist so it does not last as long as parfum but for the price you can spritz on again mid day and feel fresh and ready to go all over again. I would recommend this to anyone who loves a nice light scent. It has hints of apple and flowers and just the right combo. My husband loves it....go figure ;-) This also comes in other scents but the fresh & clean is my favorite.

Victoria's Secret Pink doesn't stink, but it's not great either.

Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash All-over Body Mist in Fresh in Clean, doesn't stink, but it's not great either.  I couldn't resist saying that pink doesn't stink.  Anyway, this fragrance isn't very good, but don't get me wrong, it's not bad either.  It's just average.  I think it smells a little flowery, mostly like a rose that hasn't ripened the way it should have.  The scent is fresh, crisp and clean smelling though, which is good.  I find that when I use it the scent doesn't stick around long enough, I'd say it last about an hour, then it starts to fade quickly.  It does have a sweet smell to it as well.  I like the cute container it comes in and the size.  The size I have will last several months.  I like to carry the size I have in a tote rather than a purse.  I think the color of the container is really adorable and the writing on the container is eye gazing.  The price of this product is fair as well, especially if you get a gift with purchase, or you buy it on sale.  I would rate Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash All-over Body Mist in Fresh and clean a "5.5" on a scale of 1'10.

I can't get enough of it!

from Buffalo, NY

About Me Adventurous Style

Pros

• Clean & Fresh
  • Great Smell
  • Not Overpowering

Cons

• Anytime
    • Daily Use

Comments about Victoria's Secret Pink with a Splash All-Over Body Mist in Fresh & Clean:

I love the smell of its so fresh and clean it awakens your senses makes you want open the Windows and enjoy a fresh spring air.

• Fragrance Type:
    • Fresh/Aquatic

Awesome body mIst!

from TN

Victoria's Secret's PINK with a Splash All-Over Body Mist in Fresh and Clean is great! I first smelled it in the store but didn't purchase it. When I for home I got online and looked at it and there was a special going! Buy one bottle get half off of the second. I wad sold! I'm so glad I ordered it. I have been using this body mist for years. It is by far my favorite body mist to put on straight out of the shower. I love the scent because it is not really overwhelming and it lasts on my skin and clothes for a decent amount of time. It is super affordable also, so I do not have to feel guilty after I buy it for myself. As silly as it may sound, I have even been known to use the Fresh and Clean body mist as an air fresher in my bedroom and throughout my house. The bottle itself is cute too. I like to have it on display on my bathroom sink because it is so cute and even matches my bathroom decor.

Amazingly fresh, vibrant scent!

The fresh scent of apple and water lily just gives you this tingly fresh feeling. This scent can go all year round, especially in the summer. It is my favorite scent, it's so fresh and when you get out of the shower it is the first thing I head for and spray all over me! The scent is so soft you cannot even get tired of it; the fact that I got this for free makes me use it sparingly. I will definitely stock up on this scent the next time I head to Victoria's Secret!

I Love this Body Spray

This is my favorite body spray. This is my prize possession. I can't go a day without wearing it. It smells so good and i get so many compliments. When me and my now husband were dating he loved smelling this body spray on me. He still loves it now and can't get enough of it. I have given this body spray as a gift to my best friend and my mother and they love it. That's all they ask me for every Christmas and birthday. Its really great for the price also. It's not a strong scent its smells exactly what its called "Fresh and Clean." I never liked the strong smelling perfumes or body sprays they would give me allergies but when i found this body spray i fell in love with it and could never get anything better. I would recommend this product to any girl. This is also the best gift to get any girl that loves body spray and is also looking for something not too strong yet smells so good. Wearing this product not only makes you smell good but it also makes you feel good. If you are looking for a body spray this is the one and the price is awesome.

Smells great!

I have at least five bottles of differing scents. I love this perfume, although it is more like a body mist. It smells really good, and does not smell too strong. You can spray it all over your body and not smell like you have too much on. Also, it lasts a long time which is nice to get a lot of use out of it.

Got this as a gift and I'm pleasantly surprised.

I got this perfume as a gift last Christmas. It smells very different on than it does in the bottle, but it smells great on skin! It's in a really cute container that's a decent size. I prefer body sprays and mists to a perfume, and this is just that. However, I feel like the smell fades pretty fast and I constantly want to reapply it. I wish it would stick to the skin more. Other than that it smells great and it's a good price!

Smells delightful!

I have always shopped at Victoria Secret for my parfumes. I used to buy the regular body sprays from Victoria Secret, now I buy parfumes from the line of Pink that they have! These parfumes smell sooooo good and they are very affordable! I have bought almost every scent that they have in this brand and they are all wonderful! I would recommend them for younger women and young adults, however some older women may like too!

Great smell!

I love this body mist. I've been using it since I was a young teenager, and even now it manages to make me smell light and fresh all day long! Usually with body mists you have to keep spraying it on throughout your day, but this one pleasantly lingers on my skin until I shower later that evening.

Wish it lasted longer, but love it!

This is one of my favorite body sprays, I found this a few years ago and just fell in love. I wear it whenever im not wearing regular perfume. The only downside is I wish it lasted longer, there are times when i can still smell it hours later but sometimes it's like it just disappears on me. They should make it a perfume!

Great mini spray!!

This spray was very easy to travel with or put in my sports bag. Since it's plastic it can't break or anything. The scent was very refreshing and my absolute favorite out of all the scents that victoria's secret offers. I especially use this during my school time when I just want a quick spray now and then! A very handy product.