Other Women's Perfumes:
Fragrance Mist
Mariah Carey

Mariah Carey M Fragrance

Fell in love with the bottle so had to try it!

I don't care for celebrity perfumes. Mainly because they just seem like a gimmick to me. Slap a celebrity on a drug store perfume & it suddenly becomes dept. store price. So back when this first came out I thought the same thing. I first experienced it in a magazine. I saw it said it would have a marshmallow smell to it. Really? You can imagine my eye rolls at the time. I sniffed the sample & was pleasantly surprised. Sniffed it again... I think I like this. After a few more samples seen in magazines I wandered into a dept. store & tried it in the store... sold! I have been wearing it ever since, every day, work or play. It has become my signature scent & I get complimented all the time from women of various ages. I was even getting coffee one morning & the lady working there was stocking the coffee bar next to me & stopped to ask what I was wearing. Overall, the scent is light, sweet but not overly so with touches of floral. It's very feminine but not in a bubblegum teen kind of way. I have allergies & can't take overbearing perfumes that are musky, etc. This works great for me! I ran out 2 days ago and was using little tester samples I had of other perfumes I kind of liked & couldn't stand it anymore & ran out to get another bottle of this so I guess you could say I am addicted.

Mariah Carey M Fragrance

This product I kind of have mixed feelings for. There are good things about it and bad. I like the shape and style of the bottle. I also like that it's purple and the butterlfy on top gives it a little extra femenity. Now to the bad parts. This product, most likely due to the fact that it's "mariah carey's" is a lot more expensive then something i would buy on a regualr basis. And most women want a perfume they can readily replenish inexpensively. I also don't think that this product really smells all that great. It's almost to sweet. Personally, i want to smell good not like I'm made out of some kind of weird fruit nectar. It's also extremely strong. Barely a spritz will do you all day. Which i guess is okay, since it is so expensive. I would not buy this product, but maybe you will. All in all I'm disappionted that such an amazing singer and actress put out such a poor product, but of course that's just my opinion.

Mmm..this is great!

from Round Lake, IL

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

Items that I fall in love with are notorious for being discontinued or changed in some way or another. I used to wear a perfume that had pheramones in it, and it was actually the best smelling perfume I had ever owned. I never thought that I would find a scent that I would like, ever again! Boy, I was sure wrong! I found some small gift packs with purse-sized M perfume on clearance at a store. I loved it! But of course, knowing that the item was on clearance, I figured it was going to be discontinued and felt I had to continue my search yet again for THE perfume for me, all the while, my husband continued to compliment on how great I smelled every time I wore Mariah's perfume. While Christmas shopping, I found a gift pack of the Mariah Carey M Fragrance on sale and thought, Merry Christmas to me. It had a different packaging than the clearanced item I had purchased so I figured it was a different scent. I was half-expecting to be disappointed because after all, a lot of the "celebrity" perfumes come with high prices and high disappointement. I was pleasantly surprised to find that this was INDEED the exact perfume I had purchased a few months earlier! I continue to stock up on this perfume when I find sales and specials so that I can always hear those yummy compliments from my hubby. :)

Another nice celebrity perfume

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

This is an addition to my other celebrity perfume collection. It's sweet, but not too sweet. It isn't a heavy scent though. The marshmallow and the Gardenia are the most apparant on my skin and it makes me feel so warm and cozy. You can definitely smell the marshmallow. Sweet at the first moment when you spraying on it but when its dry own it turns to very expensive bouquet smell. It dries down to a pleasant smell. I am getting complimented all the time from women of various ages. Some women actually stoped me and asked for the name of perfume. It is not overpowering and it's staying power is very good. I love the colour purple and I think the bottle is lovely. I would recomend it to everybody who loves sweet and sea breeze smell.

Nice and subtle

from Cupertino, CA

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

You can really detect the honey and pineapple in this, but not in a big brahsy way, you can smell them two notes all the way through. It's a sweet delicate fragrance in my opinion, as it doesn't realy stay around for long before it completly vansihes. I'd say its perfect for spring as its not too heady. It's as the fragrance develops and settles (after even a few minutes) where the remaining notes develop and the moroccan incense and tiare flower bring depth and age to the fragrance bringing to mind a more mature 40 something making the extra effort to smell classy on her first date in a while! I don't like it as much as the other two but still its nice, Lovely bottle though! Nice scent - subtle. Doesn't last long.

Mariah Carey M perfume is mmmmmmmy favorite!

from Schaumburg, IL

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

For Christmas this year, my husband surprised me with this fragrance. I recieved so many compliments. It has a sweetness but is really sexy scent. It is not too flowery and has a hint of mystery that I love!

So sweet

from Perth Amboy, NJ

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

This is my first Mariah carey fragrance I tried (not even sure if she has more lol but I think she does) ... and I really love it. I do agree that its not a scent for everyone. But that can be said about anything. personally for me this was perfect. I love the sweet scent it has. I dont find it too much at all. I have always loved sweet scents though so I know that has to do with it too. I love love love the bottle. It is just adorable too! The butterfly is too cute. And it is a nice size for what you pay. I personally do not use this all the time though. Only now and then or for special occasions. Its not for an everyday kind of use. In my opinion. And I do not find it to be pricey at all. its very addorable. Compared to the price of other perfumes these days! This is a steal lol. I would recomend this to anyone who like a sweet scent. If not then this probably isnt the one for you at all.

Beautiful Fragrance!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

Mariah Carey is my Favorite singer, so i was completley thrilled when i heard that she was comming out with her own fragrance. It is a little pricy but that is to expect when you are buying a fragrance like this. It is a very beautiful sent. Very sensual and mystic. You dont need much a couple of sprays on your wrists and neck and the sent lasts for a very long time. The bottle is beautiful, it comes in a purple bottle with a butterfly as the lid. It comes as a spray mist. I am very happy with this fragrance. The bottle is a little small but as i said before you dont really need much. This fragrance actually lasted me for a month or so. I acutally kept the bottle after the fragrance was gone. I am very happy that i got to experiance this fragrance and would buy it again and again. I am also very excited to hear that there is more fragrances in her Mariah Carey line. And i cant wait to be able to experiance the rest of the line.

Fell in love with the bottle so had to try it!

from Jefferson City, TN

Beautiful scent!

from Duluth, GA

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

This fragrance is one of the very few ones I like... The bottle is what attracted me and urged me to buy the perfume! The scent is just so delicious, fruity and sweet! The scent is a little hard to describe,it's sweet, yet sexy, yet a little exotic... Wierd right, but hey, it smells and looks great! I've gotten some really nice compliments on it! My friend really loved it and everyday she told me how great I smelled! So I thought that I would get her the same perfume for her birthday which was not too long ago! She has been wearing it ever since and everyone has been complimenting her as well! I was so glad that I could share this great product with one of my own friends! I have a sister who lives far away, but I told her about this perfume and she bought herself a bottle to! The bad thing though is that i'm running out pretty quickly, but I'm sure that's because I use it too much! I would suggest that you buy this product too!

M by Mariah Carey smells great

from Kalamazoo, MI

Comments about Mariah Carey M Fragrance:

I love, love, love Mariah Carey and everything that she does. So this may be a little bias opinion. With that being said I don't think I would buy it twice if it didn't smell good. The bottle alone I caught my eye. The butterfly top works great. It is not too big and it does have a good grip on the bottle. The color of the bottle makes it stand out from the others. I also like that the butterfly kind of makes the shame of an M. I'm intrigued by the marking of things and I pay a lot of attention to things like this. To top off all of these elements the smell of M is fantastic. It smells sensual and fruity all at the same time. I can where this when I go out clubbing and still wear it out at the park or something. What I really like is the fact that it does not wear off instantly. I can smell it days later on a coat that I take to the cleaners after I use it. And I swear I can still smell it after I get it back from the cleaners. That is how good it is. Love it!!

from Woolwich, ME