Other Sleeping Pills & Snoring Remedies:
Vicks
Vicks ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid LiquiCaps

Pure Zzz's De-stress & Sleep

I love the De-Stress & Sleep version of this. I have learned that if I take it an hour before going to bed I will sleep all night and wake up feeling refreshed. I love this. I have been taking it for about a month now and haven't seen a lessening in how it works. I have the gummy version of it and so its really easy to take.

Oklahoma

true

Fell asleep quickly and slept soundly! Great sleep aide.

I used the Vicks Zzzquil Nighttime Sleep-Aid to help me fall asleep after stressful days. It works quickly, it's non-habit forming and it helps me sleep through the night.

Pennsylvania

Works Every Time!!

This product works well for the occasional bout of insomnia, but I wouldn't recommend using it on a regular basis. If taken early enough, there's minimal side effects, but if used any shorter than 8 hours before wake up time, you'll be a little groggy in the morning.

Lafayette, LA

true

You'll sleep like a baby!!

Sometimes it's hard for me to go to sleep at night,I'm so glad I have Vicks ZzzQuil to help me sleep. I usually take it 30 min to an hour before I get in the bed, by the time I lay my head on the pillow I'm out like a light. What I love most about Vicks ZzzQuil , I wake up in the morning feeling well rested without the nasty hangover feeling.

High Point,NC

Works Great

I have really bad insomnia and have tried just about every product out there. ZzzQuil works better than anything I have ever tried. It may be a bit pricier than reaching for a store brand sleep aid but it is definitely worth the cost. It works very quickly to help me get to sleep and does a good job at keeping me asleep. I would recommend this product to anyone suffering from insomnia. Effectiveness It is an extremely effective product. It works quicker than any other product I have tried. It is great and allowing me to sleep through the night as well. Ease of Use The liquid capsules really are the most convenient way to take it. I think it is part of why it is so effective too. Immediacy Works very quickly. I usually try to take it about 15 to 30 minutes before I want to fall asleep. Usually within 15 minutes you can feel it start working. Side Effects Really no side effects to worry about. Just make sure you take it when you can get a full nights sleep. I normally get up around 6am so I try to take it by 9pm the night before. If you don't get enough sleep you could be left a little groggy the next day.

Hesperia, CA

Very Powerful Sleep Aid

ZzzQuil is an exceptionally potent sleeping aid. As a long-time prescription Ambien user, I can honestly say that this over the counter ZzzQuil from Vick's is significantly stronger than the prescription sleeping pill Ambien, which certainly surprised me. I decided to give these a try because I always got such amazing sleep when taking NyQuil, and I was definitely impressed at their effectiveness. They WILL knock you out, and it will not take very long to do so. Within about thirty minutes, I felt as though I literally had no option but to fall asleep. To continue reading a book or something would have been impossible, and my muscles felt like they were completely unable to move. The disadvantage of this being so very strong is that it is very difficult to wake up. I really find it hard to obey my alarm clock if I have taken these. If you do not have a window of sleep time of at least eight hours, I would strongly advise against taking these because you are going to still be exhausted and sluggish the next day. I would recommend these for people who have not responded well to other over the counter sleep aids.

true

A night saver, great for jet lag!

The bottom line: ZZZQuil will make you fall asleep fast, and stay asleep longer. Great for fighting off jet lag! ZZZQuil contains Diphenhydramine HCI is a is a antihistamine , which is the exact same ingredient you can find in allergy products such as Benadryl. It helps treat symptoms of allergies but is also known to help you relax and fall asleep. By taking 50 mg at night, you are almost guaranteed to fall sleep faster, and stay asleep much longer than you normally would if you have trouble falling asleep and staying asleep, like myself. Effectiveness My husband and I had to move to a house on a military base that has 1. a rail road track with 2 passages without barriers about 300 yards from our house (and the train comes through and sounds its horn about 5 times a night), and 2. an airplane runway about 150 yards from our house with Boeing 777 taking off and landing all day and late into the night. because of the living situation, I literally completely stopped being able to fall asleep naturally, much less stay asleep for more than two hours at a time. I started taking ZZQuil to see if that would help me fall asleep at all. From the very first night of use, it has worked miracles. I can no, finally, fall asleep, and stay asleep, in spite of the stress brought by the trains and planes. I also travel to Europe three times a year, and I never leave home without my ZZquil. As soon as I get to my destination, I will take a dose that very night and am able to get over jet lag within two to three days. Without ZZZQuil, it will take me up to a week to get over jet lag. Ease of Use You can either take just one 25 mg dose, or if you really have insomnia, go with the 50 mg dosage, which is what I take every night before bed time. It works like a charm. Immediacy I take my nightly dose about thirty minutes before bed time, around 10 pm, and I am always asleep by 10:30 pm, and am able to sleep through the night until about 7:30 am. Side Effects I have not detected any side effects on myself, but I do have to say that some morning I have felt a bit groggy from sleeping so soundly during the night. It never takes me long to get over it though.

Best Sleep

I'm currently a college student so my sleep schedule is awful! When I do go to bed early (around 10pm) I'm back up around 5am until 11 am. This causes me to take long naps during the day and stay up all night. I decided to give the ZzzQuil a shot. It really worked for me. I was able to sleep through the night and feel rejuvenated the next morning. I would suggest taking the pills on a night when you don't have to get up the next morning just so you could see how it works out for you. It doesn't take long to fall asleep either.

true

ZzzQuil didn't really do what I expected.

I had bought this because I really wasn't sleeping that great and was having trouble falling asleep at night. The very first time I took it, I followed the directions and everything and I slept less that night than I had been previously! I was tossing and turning and felt wired almost all night! I finally fell asleep around 4:30 AM and had to get up at 7:30AM so, ZzzQuil really didn't help me out. I won't be using it anymore. Effectiveness As I previously stated, ZzzQuil really didn't aid in me falling asleep. I tossed and turned and felt wired all night when I took it. I definitely will not really be taking them again, unless I need an energy boost. Ease of Use They were easy to take and the directions were easy to follow. Immediacy They didn't really do what I expected them to, but the results were pretty quick. I started feeling wired up pretty quickly after I took them. Side Effects The side effects for me were that I was hyped up and couldn't sleep hardly at all.

false

not as effective as i would like

I recently bought the pill form of zzzquil instead of my usual liquid form. In my opinion it didn't make me drowsy as fast, probably because of the gelcaps. Also I found myself waking up in the middle of the night. With the liquid form I sleep all night with no problems. Effectiveness Sometimes I sleep for a full 8 hours no problem, so the effectiveness is great. Although there are those nights I wake up in a few hours I would still recommend it.

Vicks ZzzQuil Nighttime Sleep-Aid LiquiCaps